Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Binding?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watercolorrs

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:45 pm
So for years I've never had a problem with actually keeping my breasts hidden, but over the past few months it's surprisingly getting harder and harder to hide it. Does anyone have any binder recommendations? methods, websites, etc. ?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 am
mine arent that big so i usually just use a sports bra or 2. layering on the sports bras helps if your breasts arent that big. if they are then i suggest investing in an actual binder.  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Alaphine

Ruthless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm
I got my binder on ftm underworks. I did a lot of researching on the internet before I bought it to find what kind of binder I should get, the best website to get it on, etc. and nearly every resource sad ftm underworks is the best. The one I got was the double front compression shirt. I've been binding with it since March and I don't regret getting it at all. Just if you do decide to buy a binder, make sure it's the right size. If it's too loose, it won't bind properly. If it's too tight, it cuts off air intake and will hurt.

If your breasts aren't that big and you don't want to buy a binder you can try putting on a sports bra and a couple of tank tops and see if that will help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Yeah, underworks is pretty awesome. Don't bust $60-70 on a binder, though.
The Tri-Top binder is about $30 and it's pretty comfortable (considering it's a binder). Plus it's useful for pretty much anything, hell I even have an extra one I wear under a rash guard when I swim. Can't recommend it enough.  

Mjjfan10

Extragalactic Cosmonaut

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces