Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A master and his Fairy (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:13 am
Dante Kazahana

User Image
Name:
Belle
Race:
Fairy
Personality or Bio
Belle is very sweet and loves animals and gardening. But her master isn't the type to let her go outside unless he's in a good mood, which makes her want to be free. But she doesn't want to leave him since she is secretly in love with him. She has been with him for about 3 years but she wants to be able to come and go as she pleases like he does. But he has a girlfriend and thinks he doesn't care about her anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

User Image
Name:
Belle
Race:
Fairy
Personality or Bio
Belle is very sweet and loves animals and gardening. But her master isn't the type to let her go outside unless he's in a good mood, which makes her want to be free. But she doesn't want to leave him since she is secretly in love with him. She has been with him for about 3 years but she wants to be able to come and go as she pleases like he does. But he has a girlfriend and thinks he doesn't care about her anymore.

Alex hale
Male
Vampire
Despite coming off as rude and cruel, he secretly is actually nice. However, being a CEO and owner do his father's corporation he has to mean in order to get respect. He only really dates his gf to keep up appearances (while she just wants his money).
Http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:38 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Nice profile I'll start.))

Belle was inside her flower bed in the indoor garden. She then stretched as she woke up. Then she sighed and went to get something to eat. She wished that she could be free, but because she thought he didn't want her to, she stayed. Then she hid as she heard him and his girlfriend talking again. She looked sad as she watched the. His girlfriend had no idea of her existence. Then Georgia, his girlfriend, cuddled up to him and said " Oh Alex I hope you like your Christmas gift." She then hugged his arm. Belle frowned. She had been hoping that Alex would dump his girlfriend and act a little more friendly towards her and other people. A tear ran down her face as she sat on the dining room table chair he got her when she was younger. She sighed as she ate her breakfast, a single strawberry, alone once again. She then looked down twidling with the seeds she had on her plate. She was lonely and wanted someone to love. She felt a pain in her heart that she had been feeling ever since he first yelled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Nice profile I'll start.))

Belle was inside her flower bed in the indoor garden. She then stretched as she woke up. Then she sighed and went to get something to eat. She wished that she could be free, but because she thought he didn't want her to, she stayed. Then she hid as she heard him and his girlfriend talking again. She looked sad as she watched the. His girlfriend had no idea of her existence. Then Georgia, his girlfriend, cuddled up to him and said " Oh Alex I hope you like your Christmas gift." She then hugged his arm. Belle frowned. She had been hoping that Alex would dump his girlfriend and act a little more friendly towards her and other people. A tear ran down her face as she sat on the dining room table chair he got her when she was younger. She sighed as she ate her breakfast, a single strawberry, alone once again. She then looked down twidling with the seeds she had on her plate. She was lonely and wanted someone to love. She felt a pain in her heart that she had been feeling ever since he first yelled at her.

Alex gave her a fake smile and nodded as he wrapped his arm around her, "of course beautiful. I like this sweater..." it was an ugly sweater and he wouldn't be caught dead wearing it. He looked at her, "I'll be back in a minute. I gotta go get your present..." he then stood up and went upstairs. Once alone he spoke, "belle get me Georgia's present."

(ok she is normal side right?)  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:31 pm
Quote:

((Srry gaia is being a butthole. But her normal size is about the size of a pencil.))

Belle refused to show herself but used her magic to give him the present. SHe then started to cry once he left and left the house without her little jacket. She had opened the window with her magic and left wanting to show him how she felt. Her wings then fluttered her to the park where they met. She was by the lake. SHe sighed sadly and started to cry. Georgia was special to him, or so she thought, and she was nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Quote:

((Srry gaia is being a butthole. But her normal size is about the size of a pencil.))

Belle refused to show herself but used her magic to give him the present. SHe then started to cry once he left and left the house without her little jacket. She had opened the window with her magic and left wanting to show him how she felt. Her wings then fluttered her to the park where they met. She was by the lake. SHe sighed sadly and started to cry. Georgia was special to him, or so she thought, and she was nothing.

Alex took the watch down stairs to Georgia. Inside was just a watch, not even the expensive watches, but it still did look good. He gave it to her, "what do you think?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

Georgia looked at the watch smiling though in her head she knew that he could do better but she hugged him and said "Thank you, Alex. I love it." Belle sat down on a flower sadly and looked up at the moon. Soon Georgia left and Belle still had not returned. SHe was not happy right now. She was shivering as she had no coat or anything to keep her warm. But she saw all the couples having fun and her heart sank. She was at the ice rink, the place they met about 5 years ago for christmas. SHe swore that he said that nothing was more important than her happiness. But she refused to even think of him. She then turned into her human sized form and hid her wings under her shirt. She walked to the other side and wiped away a tears off her cheek. "Why would he love me? I'm just another girl to him." She said and continued to walk towards the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he sighed in relief when georgia left. he called for belle, but when she didnt reply he checked her room.

since she wasn't there, he knew where she was. he then went to where she was, "I knew i'd find you here. you know not to leave, expecially in the cold. you didn't even bring your jacket."

He then took off his jacket and put it on her, "Come on. we will talk more at home."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 pm
Belle then looked at him when he put his jacket around her. "I thought you didn't care about me anymore. You were acting like you could care less, so i left." She said and looked at him with sad, tear filled eyes.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he looked at her curiously then began to laugh softly. he then looked at her, "So if i don't care, then check my jacket pocket."

Inside was a small present with her name on it. inside was a heart necklace.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle looked at the heart necklace and hugged Alex saying "Thank you master. I love it." She then put it on and smiled happily. She then said "I'm sorry that I ran of it's just you seemed like you didn't like me anymore." She then buried her face in his chest and kept his jacket around her. After they went home she was in his pocket. The necklace around her neck had shrunken with her. She made sure that no one was around but she still felt as if she was alone. SHe had falling asleep in his jacket pocket and was sound asleep when they got back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he smiled as he walked her home. he put his hand on her body to keep her warm. when he arrived home he took her upstairs to her room. gently he laid her in her bed before going to his own bedroom.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:54 am
Dante Kazahana

Belle woke up during the night and got lonely. She then went into Alex's room and laid down on his pillow. She then got into her human form and snuggled up to him but knew he might not like her doing this but wanted to let him know how she felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 am
he didn't even wake when she crawled in. when she snuggled up to him, he wrapped his arms around her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 am
Belle blushed but fell asleep as she laid her head on his chest and stayed close.

Dante Kazahana

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces