Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
That I will keep studying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 am
Please pray that I will keep studying and get my GED.
Please let me know how I can pray for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 pm
Oh I know how hard it can be studying!

Dear Heavenly Father:

I just want to pray for my dear sister JesusLittlePrincess, who is going though a very stressful time at at the moment. Studying for exams can always be hard, especially when it is so easy to lost focus or find distractions. I just pray that you help her focus on her studies and help her remember what she is studying during her exams.

In Jesus Name, Amen.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 pm
Thank you so much it has helped.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm
I know so many of my friends that didn't get a high school diploma or even college. My prays go out to you.
Dear Father,
Thank you for giving Jesuslittleprincess the courage to ask for prays from people she doesn't know, but let her know that she can trust them through you, Lord. I pray that Jesuslittleprincess stays on course with her studies and that you will help her retain the knowledge she studied hard for. I pray that any and all difficulties or distractions are cut from her life and that she will find peace as you help her with her studies.

Amen.  

AcuteCastle

Beloved Hoarder

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm
Beloved_rapture
I know so many of my friends that didn't get a high school diploma or even college. My prays go out to you.
Dear Father,
Thank you for giving Jesuslittleprincess the courage to ask for prays from people she doesn't know, but let her know that she can trust them through you, Lord. I pray that Jesuslittleprincess stays on course with her studies and that you will help her retain the knowledge she studied hard for. I pray that any and all difficulties or distractions are cut from her life and that she will find peace as you help her with her studies.

Amen.

Thank you so much. I also prayed for you.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games