Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 am
For doomsday to happen. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:19 am
Yep, same here. I still say it's a load of crap how people actually believe it'll end on supposedly said day when in reality, it won't. Only God knows, and we shouldn't be messing with stuff we know nothing of anyhow, especially the whole end of the world thing. On a side note, bring on the zombies and aliens! I got my shotgun ready! lol XD  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 am
http://news.yahoo.com/mexicos-ethnic-maya-unmoved-2012-armageddon-hysteria-132840695.html

Even many of the modern-day Mayans don't believe it xD

Yay, go Zelda!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 pm
I'm more afraid of what people will do that day rather than what might happen.
It's funny how many of the "world's going to end" scares happen at the end/beginning of the year. rofl

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:43 pm
Yokies

^This  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 pm
Ydna Wolf
Yokies

^This

Run around like crazy and freak out probably, like chickens with their heads cut off! Eh, probably a bad pun, but oh well. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Yokies

^This

Run around like crazy and freak out probably, like chickens with their heads cut off! Eh, probably a bad pun, but oh well. ^_^*
Ugh what is wrong with you Zelda! They will obviously run around like turkeys on thanksgiving! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Yokies

^This

Ugh what is wrong with you Zelda! They will obviously run around like turkeys on thanksgiving! XD

lol Sorry, I guess I got food on my mind for some odd reason! XD  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Yokies

^This

Then go attack a super store for food! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 pm
You guys don't know? It's obvious what will happen.

A giant alien asteroid will scratch against the atmosphere of Earth, leaving a virus that will cause plants and inanimate objects to come to life by possesing them with the souls of Aliens and serial killers.Soon after Jesus will come to Earth with an army of Dinosaurs and ninjas as they have an all out battle with each other.While this is happening Hitler will be revived as himself and ride a unicycle into India and conquer them.After this he will High Five Jesus and join him in his mission to destroy the alien invaders.After the war is won, and the aliens are gone, Hitler rides off into the sunset on his brand new dinosaur as Jesus sips tea, puts on sunglasses and says,"I'll Be back." as Scotty beams him up back into his space ship pimped out to look like a flying monster truck.

Then we all lived happily ever after.

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Day after tomorrow, Imma run outside and down the street, yelling "DOCTOR!! YOU'VE DONE IT!! YOU'VE SAVED US ALL!!"

And then I'll fall on the ground in the middle of the street and cry. And then get hit by a car.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Yokies

^This

lol Maybe I will then! XD In all honesty though, I already know the truth about the whole end of the world thing and what will really happen. You can speculate and guess all ya want, but the truth is all in the Bible (read the book of Revelation). I don't trust no dang Mayan calendar. Pass the ammo and bring on the zombie hoards! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21

lol Maybe I will then! XD In all honesty though, I already know the truth about the whole end of the world thing and what will really happen. You can speculate and guess all ya want, but the truth is all in the Bible (read the book of Revelation). I don't trust no dang Mayan calendar. Pass the ammo and bring on the zombie hoards! ^_^*

I don't read the bible nor do I ever want to, I'm a non believer Zelda.. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Haisieo Korigashine
You guys don't know? It's obvious what will happen.

A giant alien asteroid will scratch against the atmosphere of Earth, leaving a virus that will cause plants and inanimate objects to come to life by possesing them with the souls of Aliens and serial killers.Soon after Jesus will come to Earth with an army of Dinosaurs and ninjas as they have an all out battle with each other.While this is happening Hitler will be revived as himself and ride a unicycle into India and conquer them.After this he will High Five Jesus and join him in his mission to destroy the alien invaders.After the war is won, and the aliens are gone, Hitler rides off into the sunset on his brand new dinosaur as Jesus sips tea, puts on sunglasses and says,"I'll Be back." as Scotty beams him up back into his space ship pimped out to look like a flying monster truck.
Plants are already alive,silly.

Then we all lived happily ever after.

Ariana_Stella

Partying Lunatic

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm
BOOM  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff