Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer request in advance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm
I think I might need some prayers in advance. Since Sunday I haven't been sleeping well, and each night I've been more and more restless until last night when I woke up every hour and it was hard to get back to sleep. I can't get comfortable at all. And instead of feeling sluggish from lack of sleep (how I normally am), I've been alert and focused every time.

But, it doesn't have to do with lack of sleep.

I've had this heavy constant feeling that something is about to drastically change in my life.

And, it's not paranoia. Nor does this has to do with the whole December 21st apocalypse thing OR the December 23rd asteroid that's supposedly supposed to pass by us. Nothing related with that, it's something going to effect my life whether or not i'm directly involved. I can feel it.

It's just this constant feeling I can't shake off no matter how hard I try. It's very prominent. I've had these feelings before in the past when something bad is about to happen. And, it could happen between tonight and the end of this weekend, but something I can feel is going to happen. Whether it's a premonition, intuition, or whether my Guardian Angel and/or God is trying to tell me something, that I'm sure, all I know is it would nice to have some prayers in advance. And I pray for safety of everyone around me and for myself. And everyone please stay safe this weekend.

God bless!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Dear Heavenly Father

I just want to thank you for caring for us so much that you sent your Son, but you didn't stop there. You actively take a role in our daily lives, protecting, sheilding, loving, holding us. Thank you Lord.

I just pray for my Sister, Bright. I pray that you can speak to her and let her know what is wrong, what is bothering her. Lord I pray that whatever situation comes up, that you help her follow your plan and desires for her during this. Lord I pray for peace of mind for her while she sleeps, so she can be fully rested and of sound mind for whatever comes her way!

In Jesus Name, Amen.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Reunited Spirits

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 am
I know how you feel it used to happen to me
ill be praying  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers