My friend Rhiya is my hero. She and I have been together for over five years. In our first few years I avoided her sometimes, because she was the odd student in our class. I do bounce back and announced everyone she is my friend. We do fight only one time. Then, at junior high I spent time less with her because I made new friends, but we do share the same friends. It just that they were more interesting than her. She stills gets excited when ever she sees me and calls me her little sister. The, at high school I was not so excited when she became my locker buddy. However, she being my locker buddy was the best. She and I connected so facile, like when we were little kids. I regretted for not finding that amazing spark in junior high, because she told me she's going to move soon. I only spent real quality time for only a year. In that year she told me her deep emotions about others, like people never listens to her because she's loud, but that's her normal, confident voice. Rhiya is my hero and my friend because she has been so nice and caring to me since forever. When I look at her, I'll say "I'm a terrible friend". Even though, it's not true. I helped and care a lot of others because she did it to me.