Total Votes : 3

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 am
A long time ago, there were five powerful kingdoms. Each ruled by the kings who harnessed the elements of Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Spirit; The most powerful magic of all. Their kingdoms were filled with creatures from Giants and Shifters down to mere Mortals. They ruled benevolently, leaning on each other for help when needed it most.
Their land was prosperous and magical. They had lived in peace for hundreds of years, but it was only a matter of time before their peace would be torn down. The Mortals of other kingdoms became envious of the five kings powers and they would do anything to have it. Together, they came in numbers too large for the kings armies to handle and spilled blood all over the lands.
In the moments before death, the five kings came together with their youngest child and bound their own powers into them then sealed them from ever using them. With the powerful magic safe from the Mortals, they sent the children away with other families on horseback.

Years past and the war had ended, neither side getting what they wanted. The children lived on in other families, never knowing of their powers until the day it would resurface twice as strong as their fathers; but where there is great power, there is bound to be war.

Rules:
1. More than five people can join. But the families are a first come first serve.
2. You can be anything you want; Shifter, human, spell caster, someone hunting the children, etc.
3. No God-moding.
4. Send me your profile. I don't care about the title.
5. Don't kill off other characters without permission.
6. Well, have fun

Five Families:
~Water
~Fire
~Earth
~Air
~Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:43 pm
[Color=Choose][i](Character Name)[/i]
(Character Picture)
[b]I was born ||[/b] [i](between 16 and 19 if you're one of the five families.) years ago[/i]
[b]What am I? ||[/b] [i](Species. Be anything you want)[/i]
[b]Clan ||[/b] [i](If one of the families; Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Spirit. If not, creat whatever you want or delete if you don't want one).[/i]
[b]My past ||[/b] [i](Short Biography)[/i]
[b]Class ||[/b] [i](What can you be classified as? An assassin, a wonderer, are you hunting the five children, etc.)[/i]
[b]I like ||[/b] [i](Likes)[/i]
[b]I hate ||[/b] [i](Dislikes)[/i]
[b]Extras ||[/b] [i](Powers etc; If you don't have anything to put here just erase it)[/i]
[i](Username)[/i][/color]

Kaia Uati
User Image
I was born || 17 years ago
What am I? || Shifter *Wolf
Clan || The
Water Clan
My past || I had a good childhood. I lived with my step mom, who did her best to raise me as one of her own, and my little step brother. She had told me early on that I was adopted, never bothering to keep it a secret and I often sat, wondering about my real parents. I was 13 when my elemental powers suddenly claimed me. I have no idea why this gift was brought upon me, but it felt so right at first. I didn't know it would be the reason behind what happened next. Evil beings came, shrouded in shadows and swirling darkness. They claimed the lives of my step mom and little brother. That day, I ran; I ran for what felt like days as I mourned for the death of my only family. Their death had changed me; made me angry with life. I now wanted revenge.
Class || Wanderer/Assassin from time.
I like || Water, running, dancing, rain.
I hate || Running away all the time.
Extras || She can turn into a wolf and also possesses a affinity for water. She can range from little things like purifying the water, or even accumulating the water from the air at her will to separating small bodies of water if she tries hard enough and other little things. Also, where the rock was bound to her, a light blue/white design swirls up and down right above where her heart is.
SnowPuppy_McL

Maka Avani
User Image
I was born || 19 years ago
What am I? || Forest Elf
Clan || Earth
My past || Maka is the youngest daughter of the head Elder of her clan. Until now, she has been content to fill her days as all the other members of her clan did, with hunting and sport and learning from the ancient tomes kept in the clan's library. Being a seventh daughter, she has always had an affinity for the earth magic the clan guardians work with and is now training to become one of them when she comes of age in the next year.
Class || Apprentice guardian
I like || Dancing, the warmth of the forest on a sunny day, music, animals
I hate || The cold of winter, blood, being crowded or closed in
Extras || Maka is able to create barriers from the earth and plants. She can communicate with the animals that reside in the forest where she lives, and she can control plants as well, making them grow or wither as she wishes.
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Belthazor Aldaeth
User Image
I was born || 18 years ago
What am I? || humanoid demon
Clan || Spirit.
My past || Always been the odd kid out. Ever since my powers kicked in that is. Then again being the only demon in my clan can do that too. I don't know who my "real" parents are. Don't really care either. But i want to know if they can do the stuff i can do. Or they just left cause i could do that. If your wondering what the tattoos on my face are, there the mark of clan heir. Or so they say. I don't believe them. But they do however match my eyes. I have been training for what seems to be the longest time to become well accustomed with my powers.
Class || Psychic
I like || Death, Ghosts, The Spirit plane, Necromancy
I hate || People, Fake psychics, Non-believers
Extras || Can travel between the Spirit plane and the Earth plane, Can read peoples thoughts if in close proximity, Can speak to the wondering ghosts, Gifted in the ways of necromancy, Slight increase of strength and speed due to being a demon.
Siagon

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm
(Okay, I changed the story...because I felt like it was too long. But it's basically the same.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games