Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Name:Sir Draken Sin
race:human
bio biggrin raken is a low rank knight who people thinks he is just a boy and want to show them that he could be a great knight.so he take a mission to hunt down and kill a goblin that have been a pain on the people of the land but find out that this goblin was waiting for him to show up and have something he don't want to know on the mind
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:15 pm
draknic
Name:Sir Draken Sin
race:human
bio biggrin raken is a low rank knight who people thinks he is just a boy and want to show them that he could be a great knight.so he take a mission to hunt down and kill a goblin that have been a pain on the people of the land but find out that this goblin was waiting for him to show up and have something he don't want to know on the mind
User Image

Name: Raye Katsu
RACE: Goblin/Elf
Bio: Raye was born as a hybrid into her clan of Goblins as the daughter of the chief and a elf mother. She had to train non stop for her own strength against the human leaving no time for normal interaction with others or a normal young life.Over the years, she had to train so much that she became the strong goblin that every human is after.
User Image  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken so move around inside of a cave and find the goblin sitting by fire.he draw his blade"Stand monster and face your last days of living"he said ready for a fight unlike the other young knights he was a lot smater and never move his eyes off her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken so move around inside of a cave and find the goblin sitting by fire.he draw his blade"Stand monster and face your last days of living"he said ready for a fight unlike the other young knights he was a lot smater and never move his eyes off her

Raye sighed as he order her to stand. Raye hate when humans tried to boss her around and call monster. " how rude to use the word monster .... but if you come here to fight me like your kind after and after let's" she smiled as she put up her weapon.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:36 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Raye sighed as he order her to stand. Raye hate when humans tried to boss her around and call monster. " how rude to use the word monster .... but if you come here to fight me like your kind after and after let's" she smiled as she put up her weapon.

Draken rushed at Raye and jump over her to kicked her in the back and then aimmed his sword at her heart"come on 'cute' girl give me a good fight"he was making fun of how she hate being called a monster when she is one of them.he rolled to the side seeing the weapon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken rushed at Raye and jump over her to kicked her in the back and then aimmed his sword at her heart"come on 'cute' girl give me a good fight"he was making fun of how she hate being called a monster when she is one of them.he rolled to the side seeing the weapon

Raye smiled as she rush in and hit him in his face with her weapon. She Jump over him to slash his back with the spikes point on her weapon  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken cut Raye's weapon in haft and pused her to the wall with the blade at her neck"don't match the skill of a knight goblin"he looked into her eyes"why are you looking at me like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:01 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken cut Raye's weapon in haft and pused her to the wall with the blade at her neck"don't match the skill of a knight goblin"he looked into her eyes"why are you looking at me like that?"

Raye looked at him with sad and hopeless eyes " Cause your people are all the same" she yelled as she trip him up " you all heartless and crual and all in about yourself" she said kicking him on the ground.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic

Draken knock Raye's to the ground and pinned her not letting her move"first your race attack and kill people who are just trying to make a life on the land and what for to take what they have....i fight for those that can't fight for themselfs"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic

Draken knock Raye's to the ground and pinned her not letting her move"first your race attack and kill people who are just trying to make a life on the land and what for to take what they have....i fight for those that can't fight for themselfs"

" you don't know us..we been force out lands to make your home"
she yelled at him tried to kick him in the face.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:00 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken have seen first hand of what the goblins can do"so it right to kill a family just to take the food that they been working on the land for 20 years....noting but animels who never show marcy"he had a fury in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken have seen first hand of what the goblins can do"so it right to kill a family just to take the food that they been working on the land for 20 years....noting but animels who never show marcy"he had a fury in his eyes

" THhat some another goblins don't label my clans" she kick him in the face and jump over him and ran away into the cave deep within  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am
GothicPinkxoxo

right now Raye's clan is being hunted down but those that cry out for marcy are not killed but taking to a part of the city that was made for the goblins.the thing ever Ryan's father knee down and been taking to the city"no where to run Raye....die by my blade or become my maid now pick"his sword have seen many of a battle from when it was made over 100 years ago and never once it failed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

right now Raye's clan is being hunted down but those that cry out for marcy are not killed but taking to a part of the city that was made for the goblins.the thing ever Ryan's father knee down and been taking to the city"no where to run Raye....die by my blade or become my maid now pick"his sword have seen many of a battle from when it was made over 100 years ago and never once it failed

" I Will your maid but watch your back" she smiled " cause i don't die with a blade of low rank knight gushing through me, that will be disgraceful" she look at him.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken had to make a joke"Say the goblin who race go crazy for a human lover"he walked over and put the blade away and hold out his hand for her to grab it  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff