Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
#1 vs #2 Justin Spectacular vs Cyrus Darke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 pm
#1 vs #2
Justin Spectacular vs Cyrus Darke
-Pretty much this match will be to see who should be the next to face Nameless. Also brings something different, who fights to keep there position even though they had already won it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:52 pm
As the opening riff of I am all of me by Crush 40 begins playing over the PA system, the fans turn to the entrance way to see who is coming out. Just as the words to the song were about to start, Cyrus Darke came out from the back and was immediately greeted with a chorus of boos. He got a real arrogant smirk on his face and started jumping up and down to get himself pumped up before making his way down the ramp.

I see no, hear no evil
Black writings on the wall
Unleashed a million faces
And one by one they fall

"Introducing first...
From Fresno, CA...
Weighing in at 265 lbs...
He is the #2 contender for the Intercontinental Championship...
The Unknown Soldier...
Cyyyrus Daaarke!"

Black-hearted evil, or
Brave-hearted hero
I am, all I am, all I am

I... I... I am
Here we go, buddy
Here we go
Here we go, buddy
Here we go

When Cyrus gets to the bottom of the ramp, he runs and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He then jumps to his feet, walks into the near corner and climbs the second turnbuckle. Cyrus looks out into the crowd and raises his right hand with only the pinky and index fingers up. He climbs down and looks towards the entrance way, awaiting his opponent.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 pm
((Anyone know what happened to Spectacular?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 am
((Been busy with Holidays))

Justin's entrance theme would surely play throughout the arena as the young star would walk out from the back after dumping his head into the bucket of water backstage before walking down the ramp. The crowd still in fact booed him but some cheers were starting to come in, as he rolled into the ring he would get atop the turnbuckle and just stare out into the crowd, before hopping down and looking at his opponent.  

Big E Langston

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm
((Hope you had a good time. Now lets get this started!))

The ref signaled for the bell and the match was underway. Cyrus would slowly get closer to Justin with his hands up, offering a test of strength. However, once he was close enough to Spectacular, Cyrus would attempt to kick him in the knee cap. Should this work, Cyrus would try to run off the ropes to deliver a bicycle kick to the side of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 am
When Cyrus offered up the lock-up, Justin would keep his eye on his opponents single move, so when he did attempt to kick his knee cap, and Spectacular went down to his knee he would take notice to the oncoming bicycle kick to his head, and athletically he would duck and instead grab a hold Cyrus for a cheap roll-up however he knew he would most likely kickout.  

Big E Langston

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm
Cyrus is caught in the roll-up. The ref counts, "1...2...!". He kicks out just before the 3 count.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 am
As predicted, Justin would then quickly get back to his feet hopefully before his opponent and rebound the ropes behind him for a low dropkick to keep Cyrus off of his feet

((I'll post in our other match when Im accepted in the guild.))  

Big E Langston

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm
Cyrus was on his hands and feet after he kicked out of the roll-up and before he could get to his feet, Justin's feet collided with his face and knocked him onto his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm
Justin quickly would after sending his opponent to the mat would try to get to his head and lock in a headlock  

Big E Langston

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Cyrus was grabbed in the headlock. He would try to get back to his feet and attempt to push Justin off of him and into the ropes. If that worked, Cyrus would try to catch Spectacular with a back elbow on the rebound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 am
Spectacular would be sent flying to the ropes and when he did comeback he would receive an very vicious back elbow  

Big E Langston

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:08 pm
Cyrus would now attempt to drop a knee onto the left arm of Spectacular.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 am
(Cyrus wins.)  

JobsEveryDay

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games