Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I broke up with my boyfriend....honestly though with LDR it doesn't feel like you have a boyfriend, well for me anyways.

A yahoo box just popped up and he asked what was it that we needed to talk about and I told him it was about us and that I wanted to break up with him. He asked why and I told him it was because he only texted me wanting sex and how we never can have a decent conversation and if we break up then he can be free and go have sex with someone in his state.

His reply to all that? He doesn't know anyone in his state emotion_facepalm

So i tell him to go to a bar or something and tell him that cybering is not for me and it's annoying.

His reply? Oh but I love you but everything has to end sometime right?

Ummmm.........what. the. ******** told him that if he loved me then he wouldn't be always texting me for sex and he gets mad or whatever and says that he won't text me anymore and that pissed me off. I replied back saying that he was not even listening to what I was saying that his reply just made no sense! So if he can't text me for sex then he won't text me at all? Wow yeah he must really love me alot! stare

He resorts back saying oh but I am getting dump how am I suppose to react?

Seriously? I'm TELLING you the reason why I want to break up and instead of trying to work on it and fix it you just wanna - I don't even.......just good lord!!!

He said he would stop with the sex thing if that would make me happy and I told him that is all I am trying to get through to him! Is it so wrong to want to have a normal decent conversation without it leading to sex? Can we just have a conversation one day with a hello, how ya doing, how was your day? I hope you feel better, sorry your day was rough, I did this that and the other. I got to go so I will text you later.

IS THAT SO WRONG!!!! DAMNIT!!!

To have a normal conversation!!!! Why is that so hard? See I would think since he is all about sex then breaking up wouldn't be a big deal he can go ******** whoever he wants if he puts fourth the effort to get out and meet someone, I mean it's like I am holding him back because this is a LDR and he acts like it is a need and not a want so I mean go out and just meet someone! Because you';re not getting it from me anymore. I have my own methods.

So anyways I bring up him asking for holiday sex yesterday and he says it was just a joke, but I know better because had I replied back and said no he would text back over and over saying are you sure, you know you want it blah blah. Joke nothing!!!

He said it was meant to make me laugh and had he not always bring up sex every time we talked, it would be funny but no, now and days when he text me something like that I just.....

User Image

Like that. that bottom picture is my reaction after reading any sexual text from him. And I'm just like go away somewhere!!!

So I admit to him that I feel like I am holding him back and he says that I'm not, but come on now isn't actual sex better than typing out each action? It's pretty damn annoying and time consuming.

He says that he can't find anyone and that he is lame so I suggest for him to ask his roommates but shock! they are all gay and have no females friends and the ones they are know are lesbian. Even though when I said for him to ask his roommates he first thought I meant for him to have sex with them and got mad saying he was not gay. Okay sooooooooooo why don't you have any straight friends? Or whatever. I highly doubt all of your gay friends have no or don't know any straight females unless you're in a certain distract of town.

No offense to anyone if I just offended someone.

But anyways it concluded that we are friends and he is okay with that.

He has to go to the doctor and wanted me to text him before his phone died..... confused

But if your phone is dying what does it matter if I text you or not? But I send him a text and he doesn't reply so I guess I don't have the power to recharge his phone via text. Now that that is establish maybe he will charge it when he gets back or something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 am
First of all I'm just going to be stating my opinion. I think what you two have now isn't even a relationship anymore. You two aren't growing or changing, it's just seems like it's just the same thing over and over. I say you should forget about him. You deserve something physical, passionate, and loving. He doesn't make you happy, he doesn't make you feel worth while, and he doesn't deserve you. I saw if you are truly done with him, make that break up official. Block him, ignore his texts, whatever you need to do. You truly deserve someone better and that is not a selfish, sex addict.
Again this is just my opinion by reading what you posted.

Love,
Yellow llama heart  

KneeHiChaos

Shy Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 am
yellow_llama_bunny_hugger
First of all I'm just going to be stating my opinion. I think what you two have now isn't even a relationship anymore. You two aren't growing or changing, it's just seems like it's just the same thing over and over. I say you should forget about him. You deserve something physical, passionate, and loving. He doesn't make you happy, he doesn't make you feel worth while, and he doesn't deserve you. I saw if you are truly done with him, make that break up official. Block him, ignore his texts, whatever you need to do. You truly deserve someone better and that is not a selfish, sex addict.
Again this is just my opinion by reading what you posted.

Love,
Yellow llama heart

User Image

Thank you, but I don't think it will have to come back blocking and ignoring him. We were not Facebook public or commented on each other's wall and I was always the one texting him 98% of the time anyways. So I don't have to worry about him spamming my phone or something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 pm
Sounds to me like you did the right thing. Just one question, though: was this a long-distance relationship that would ever eventually lead to being together in person, or not? Like, did you meet him in real life and then he had to move away, or has it always been long-distance? And if that's the case, did either of you ever talk about getting together for reals someday? If not, then it probably wasn't meant to be.

To me, long-distance relationships lack a lot of the necessaries for a real relationship anyway. Unless you can have real contact with someone every day (or almost every day), it's just too difficult to sustain any kind of relationship beyond "casual acquaintance."

It is pretty funny that he doesn't seem to have any straight friends, though. Makes you wonder.  

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

It's always been long distance and I felt like it was going nowhere though we did talk about meeting each other but nothing was ever like set plan wise because he either always had to work or had to save up money. I thought we had a better chance of working out if we did meet but it was really taking too long.

I agree with you though. I hope I can have a boyfriend in my own state one day, it would also be fun to have someone else to hang out with.

And yeah I found that weird too. It sounded like he was just making excuses at that pint as to why he couldn't get out and meet people.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games