Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Q] RP/Custom question: What is the Kalona demontail?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 pm
So I have a question about the Kalona's demontail... what exactly are those things on the end of it? Are they tendrils of mane? Tentacles? Does the tail itself split up into many strands like that and become whip-like? Are they prehensile?

I'm asking partly for RP reasons and partly for customing reasons, like what kinds of things would be allowed if you wanted to get the demontail but an edited one? Curious what would be allowed with the spikes too, but I'm assuming for those you could just ask for it with or without them? Can you mix them up, get spikes on the devil tails?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:27 pm
I did the original art for the demon tail waaaaaaaay back in the day. I don't know how much say I really have in it, but it wasn't meant to be hair - it was meant to be more like a kind of writhing mass - kinda tentacle-y? But not slimy or anything. I envisioned them being more whiplike than prehensile.

But that was at least my head-cannon - I don't know what the official say would be.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:28 pm
Sabin Duvert
I did the original art for the demon tail waaaaaaaay back in the day. I don't know how much say I really have in it, but it wasn't meant to be hair - it was meant to be more like a kind of writhing mass - kinda tentacle-y? But not slimy or anything. I envisioned them being more whiplike than prehensile.

But that was at least my head-cannon - I don't know what the official say would be.

Sweet, that's kind of what I imagined too, but I just wasn't 100% sure that's what it really was so I figured I'd ask to get the official word. :>

Thanks!  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff