Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
Chris: The Life of the Guy Known as Noire Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm
Well... since a special event happened today, I thought I would start a journal... I'm open to comments...

I saw some of my oldest friends for the first time in several years today at a family event. My cousins and my still best amigo. The J-E-C-E (James-Edward-Christopher-Elysa) team was back together finally. It was kind of awkward, since my best friend Edward has been dating my cousin James (I call him Nutty) for a few years now and they get a little kissy-kissy at times, but I was happy he finally found a boyfriend. Even if it was one of my exes. James hasn't changed much at all, still quiet and wearing his coat (I call it his "labcoat" because he experiments a lot and it gets stained and burned constantly.) Nutty hasn't changed much either, still as hyper as always, always munching on candy, (If you know what I'm refrencing with his nickname "Nutty" you've earned my respect,) and he still dyes a streak of his hair yellow. He's got a little more mature physically though. His muscles from playing soccer show now, and he's nearly as tall as me. He's 15 while I'm 17 so it's surprising to most (I'm not that tall though, only like 5'9.) And wow... my cousin Elysa changed. She was a tomboy growing up, and, no offense for the cliche/stereotype, she looks like a girly girl now. She punched me and left a small bruise for saying that, so her personality hasn't changed. I was surprised how accepting my family was of Nutty bringing James. Many of them are rather old-fashioned and can be a little judgemental. The only slightly negative reaction is when James kissed Nutty on the cheek and my great-grandpa looked a little upset, but he didn't say anything so I'm glad. We went to the park we used to play in when we where little and acted like little kids again. We swung on the swingset, slide down the slide and even got on the merry-go-round (Not the motorized kind.) I broke my resolution to cut down on sweets... there was white chocolate cake and that's my weakness.... I got money for Christmas from relatives, so I'm happy. a rather nice family gathering for once, all in all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 am
I attended a wedding of a long time friend today. Him and his childhood sweatheart tied the knot. Me and several of my friends owe him for his "meddling" in our lives. He seems to match us up through scheming to the least likely people and many of us matched up are still together since we were little. He paired up my little cousin Nutty with my best friend, and they are still going strong. He was also the most accepting of me and the friends who came out. He says because he, being blind, is seen as weird by many, never judges. I'm glad he finally found his other half; he always liked her but was afraid of asking her out. Well, untill a couple years ago, he was. On a sadder note, one friend was kinda sad. He loved the guy, but the guy who married didn't think of guys that way. He came to the wedding and congratulated him, but I could tell he was sad.  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:18 pm
Wow, been awhile since my last topic. Let's see, what happened. My cousin, Elysa, is engaged to be wed on Halloween. I've been together with my girlfriend for a year now. Longest time I've had a girlfriend or boyfriend. The Mole, my blind friend... well, can't really call him blind any more. His vision was really never traditional blindness, his eyes were to bad for glasses to work. He saw the world as a featureless, multicolored blur. He couldn't tell red from blue, or a guy from a girl by looks. He got corrective surgery, he needs glasses, but he can see! He saw his Wife for the first time ever... and both him and her cried. I'm just happy for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 pm
Awwww  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 am
Well, an update on my used to be blind friend's life. He's slowly learning how to read, using braille as a base. He already had an idea of color, like people having pointed out to him that he had black hair. I've been helping teach him how to read, and he picks up quick. Probably because he's like a freaking genius. I can't wait, because as soon as he learns how to read properly, he's going to join the rest of my friends on Facebook, Gaia, Myspace, etc. I barely get to speak to him, so I'll be glad when he joins.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm
Yay  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 am
I've decided something.
I'm tired of people telling me what a man should be or shouldn't be.
I've decided a man is being yourself, even if that's dealing with things normally considered feminine. I will be me. I will freak out over cute things like chibi and stuffed animals. I will go Otaku over my favorite characters. I still will watch cartoons like I'm a kid again, instead of a 17 almost 18 year old. I will remove the facade of being mature and act like the kid I am. I will write fanfiction along side my best friend. I will continue drawing. I will continue liking to cook. I will continue being nice to strangers, though people consider this out dated. I will continue loving my long distance, met-on-the-internet girlfriend. Because this is me. Don't like it? I don't give a f***ing d***. Nothing is going to change me, only I will change me. And only then for the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm
Good. Show them what it means to be a real person not a cheap fake plastic mould. btw love the honey-sempai in your sig  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:46 pm
Crazy_Evil_Mother7
Good. Show them what it means to be a real person not a cheap fake plastic mould. btw love the honey-sempai in your sig

Haha, people say that a lot about my sig. One person claimed to have watched it for an hour. I just think it matches me yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 pm
Noire Samhain
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Haha, people say that a lot about my sig. One person claimed to have watched it for an hour. I just think it matches me yum_puddi

I love honey-sempai. He can kick a**, so ******** cute, and loves sweets. He my favorite from the anime.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 pm
One minute, need to let something out
UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, done. My week (at home) has been horrible. My parents are so argumentative, the weather makes me feel horrible (It's been alternating between rain and snow,) and I think I'm coming down with a cold. emo
On another, less depressing note; One of my best friends revealed to me she was lesbian, afraid of what I would think though. I embraced her as I always have. No matter what friends come out to me, or do something embarrassing, or anything really, I'll be proud to be their friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Irritated, bored, both describe how I feel this week.
Some positive news; My used to be blind friend is now on Gaia. He calls himself Beau Samhain, but I still call him Nate. That's all I have.  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am
I found an old journal today. Along with hundreds of little sketches I found a page with a large drawing of me and my best bro back when we were going out. Seems I've lost some drawing skill over the years. I also found an old newspaper article with my name in it. It was detailing a trial I was part of the prosecution for. The defendent is still in jail for the crime, might I add. Strange what one can find in the oddest places. The journal was tucked away in an old play house, which was weird because I was 14 when I wrote it.
2 1/2 delay for school everyday this week. Lower classmen taking the Ohio Graduation Tests.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 am
Fun. I just found out my bf of two and half months is gay, being abused and now I am confused as to what to do about him. I am bi-curious told him that too yet he didn't tell me he was gay till last night. But claims he has feelings for me.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 am
I miss my girlfriend.
She hasn't been in contact for awhile due to school. My life's rather dull without her. Everything just feels blah to me.  
Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff