Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Looking to Role Play?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm
~-~=Hello=~-~
Thanks for checking this out!
I'm looking for someone, anyone weather it be man or woman, who would be interested in Role Playing with me.
All the role playing will be 1x1

I have a few ideas.
#1 - A crew of pirates, notorious for finding every treasure there is to find no matter how hard it may be, Finally meet their match on their journey to retrieve a treasure of unimaginable riches which contains a very expensive gem called the Ruby of Regret. (just made a quick cheesy name xP) Which is rumored to be the treasure that is Impossible to get, saying that every pirate and their crew that have entered the Island had never returned.

#2 - A man who had just moved out of his hometown to live on his own hears a lot of chatter going around about a local Diner that is the most amazing diner in town, people always told him to go check it out but he never thought it could be any better than all the other ordinary diners around that he has been to since he has moved, but one day something in his head just tempted him to go try it out, how good could it actually be compared to the rest of the diners in town. The waitress there who also runs the place has a bit of a family secret that's one of a kind, the diner does not use milk bought from the supermarket or any other grocery store, no they only use special milk made right at the diner. No one knows where exactly the milk comes from but it is the sweetest and most irresistible milk around and this man stumbles upon this very secret.

o~-{[Well that's all I got for now, just tell me which one you're most interested in and we'll get to role playing. I'm also interested in new ideas!]}-~o
^.^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 pm
-{[BUMP]}-

Lustrous_Diamond

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points