Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Dai manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm
The home of Dai:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Azariah struggled against the rope as she was carried into the house, still growling as she tried to break free, she even managed to scratch and bite him a couple of times. "LET ME GO NOW!" she yelled as she continued to struggle.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
"...This ain't no place for a hero..."
User Image
Agnus, just looked ahead while she had made attempts to hit him, making it inside the house he closed the door then sat her down in a chair. "There you go....home uh, well yeah. He scratched the back of his head nervously, as he walked into the kitchen, then the ropes on her disappeared. he was in the kitchen preparing food, hope you hungry for some rice and maybe pork chops if you'd like?" He spoke at the aroma came from the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Still naked, the moment the ropes disappeared she ran to the door trying to open it but her strength started to get sapped from her, she knew the pelt was in the house somewhere and she couldn't leave without it. She ran up the stairs trying to open doors to get into the rooms but couldn't, she growled more as she started kicking at the doors trying to break them down.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Hearing the noise Agnus, looked at the direction the noise was coming from he just closed his eyes as hands from the house clamped onto Azariah and sunk her back into the main room, this time she had clothing. Then Agnus walked out the room looking at her with his usual stern look, he wasn't in the same happy mode. "Okay, I am gonna be down to earth here, if you just sit down and calm yourself I explain myself and maybe we could stop the pelt problem sometime!" he said with an almost raised voiced, as he just maintained his usual eye contact.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Azariah glared back but it seemed as if something was keeping her still and quiet, she was struggling, wanting to yell and hurt him but she couldn't move or speak, just sit there quietly like he had told her to do. She hated the feeling of the clothes on her so she fidgeted with them still glaring back at Agnus, a low growl in her throat but that was as much knows as she could make.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:28 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Agnus sat down in a chair 5ft across from her. "I don't know why it is that your so angry, but I see you want that pelt back, and as much as I would like to give it to you we have met a stalemate, you want your pelt, which I am sure give you your power, and I want a companion I am sure we can reach some sort of agreement as to which we both got what we want without hurting the other ones decision." He said calming down abit as the hands that pulled her down went away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

She still couldn't really move nor talk, she just glared at him but soon stopped, he had no idea what him having the pelt meant, if she could work it just right she would be able to get it back and then leave this cursed place. Azariah did her best to keep a calm look about her as she still couldn't move because he had told her to sit there.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:51 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Agnus stared at her as the food was almost ready his body formed a mask around his face to clear the steam from his eyes." I hope your hungry miss, oh yes how rude of me..."The mask opened." I have forgotten to ask you your name mam." He asked going into the kitchen still able to hear her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:31 am
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Feeling the restrain on her loosen a bit she knew she could speak, "My name is Azariah Coldblood" she said in a harsh tone with a slight growl underneath. She wasn't happy that she had to follow the laws placed on her people but she had no other choice in the matter.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
He bowed to her, showing some respect. "I am honored to meet you." there was a beeping then he ran into the kitchen as the food was done, a fire had grown into the stove that had become wild he dove straight into the fire pulling the food out, it was perfectly cooked he then absorbed what sort of the fire he could. Then trying to put it out with a towel. He later walked out with the food set up on the plates, his hair had a little fire on it and most of his body was covered in ash, he sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Azariah said nothing as she watched the man try to put out the flames and retrieve the food, once again the power head had over her restricting her speech. She hoped he didn't ask why the pelt was so important otherwise by the law on her people she would have to explain everything to him.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Pulled a table from the ground up a dinner for the food it was a medium sized meal that anyone could finish hopefully. He laid her plates down next to her as his hair still had a little sprite of fire on it. "Hope your hungry because I made this food with love." He said smiling at her as he sat on the other side of the table.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image
Azariah Coldblood

User Image

Azariah didn't really acknowledge that he had spoken to her, she was too busy watching the fire on his hair and trying to figure out a way to get her pelt back. She had to escape and find it, she began to think of ways to possibly trick him into giving it to her.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Agnus ate some of his rice as his race as he got a call from someone and walked out the room, he could be heard in the other room. "Wait so torgue wants me to come in early tomorrow......I understand." He said hanging up the call and walked out as the flame on his head was gone. "You may be interested in what I am about to tell you...or not, but if you to see the crap beaten out of me tomorrow you can come, I've got a fight scheduled in the morning for my job."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff