Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Detour on Victory Lane (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:05 pm

alex and ___ were childhood friends. however when they became trainers their rivalry pushed them apart.

it has been several months since they split. now they are both pokemon masters. while on victory lane they meet and battle, but as they do so the cave collapses, trapping them together. now stranded they have to work together to escape. what will happen?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

User Image

Female (....Duh)
Sakura is very shy when she is off the battle field but is very intense on the battle feild. She starts to develop feelings for Alex while she is trapped in the cave with him. Her pokemon include:
~Leona (Luxray)
~Inferno (Infernape)
~Princess (Liepard)
~Sebastian (Zoroark)
~Beauty (Ninetails)
~Blossom (Beautifly)

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Quote:
"Dutchess of Wolves"][quote/]

alex hale
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

charizard
empoleon
torterra
electrivor
riolu
garchomp
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Dante Kazahana

((Where do you want to start??))

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Where do you want to start??))

alex was walking through the lane. his riolu clung to his backpack, looking over his shoulder to see. he suddenly he was pointing excitedly till alex saw why.

suddenly alex snuck up behind sakura and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, giving her a tight hug, "Long time no see sakura!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sebastian saw Alex but when Sakura was hugged by her waist she jumped and almost slapped Alex.It was her reflex. "Oh Alex. You startled me. Sorry if I got you. You know my reflex is to slap people when they do that." She said but giggled. SHe then hugged him and Sebastian, who was caught after they seperated, came over and snickered at them. "And what are you laughing Sebastian?" SHe said in a joking way. Then he turned itno the Riolu and snickered after seeing the surprised look on the Riolu's face. Sakura had just caught Sebastian when she went her seperate ways with Alex. Then Sakura giggled as Sebastian turned back.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

riolu quickly hid behind alex, unsure of the new pokemon. he hid inside alex's backpack. he was still young and small enough he could fit inside it.

"Nah you missed me. but anyways how have you been?" He asked smiling as he hugged her then pulled away.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura hugged him back and said "Got that right." She said then saw Riolu. "Hey there sweetie. Sebastian wont hurt you. He's just playing." She said and kissed Riolu's head as he came out. She then said "How are you little one?" She said picking Riolu up and petting his head. Sebastian snickered at Riolu being silly.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

riolu still didn't look at sebastian, but instead crawled into sakura's arms. alex smiled, "He missed you. i wouldn't have seen you if he hadn't have told me."

He then remembered, "OH! you haven't seen Ifrit yet have you?" Ifrit was his first pokemon, a charmander. often times he didn't name his pokemon till they were stronger. riolu was his only without a name so far.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Dante Kazahana

"Well I missed my baby too." Sakura said. She always called Riolu her baby and he seemed to enjoy it. She then kissed his cheek and pet his head still holding him. "By the way Alex. I was hoping....maybe....we could get back to traveling together? All of my pokemon I had caught before you went away really missed you and so have I." She said and smiled blushing slightly.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

he thought a moment, "Well split after the first gym and now we are on the final stretch... yeah we should finish together." Suddenly riolu wagged his tail and released a happy aura. he smiled and rubbed riolu's head, "My team and i missed you too..."

then he smiled, "But before we get going... how about our usual double battle?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Dante Kazahana

"Sure." She said and smiled. "But let's do a four on four. I don't know how strong Riolu has gotten and I don't want to hurt him." SHe said and hugged Riolu and Sebastian rolled his eyes. Sakura then giggled and said "Sebastian don't be jealous. You'll always be my big boy." She then giggled as Sebastian nuzzled her cheek.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 am

Dutchess of Wolves

obviously riolu still didn't like sebastion because when he nuzzled her cheek riolu used his face as a launch pad to hop to alex, who caught him, "Rio, you know better than that. appologize."

His tail weakly wagged as he released a sad aura to say his sorry, "Good. do you wanna battle?" Riolu smiled and nodded, "Ok then."

As riolu climbed into his bad enough to water over alex's shoulder, alex moved a bit away from sakura to give some room.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Dante Kazahana

"Alright. But I must warn you now. Things can get Intense when I start battling as you well know." Sakura said and giggled. Sebastian snickered and got excited. He was ready to go. Once they made their way to the battle feild after making sure their pokemon were at peek fighting conditions, Sakura threw a Pokeball and sent out Beauty first.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

he whistled, "Wow Beauty has grown... i'll show you my newest member. Shinryu, prepare for battle!" Out came garchomp, looking deadly, "Ready?"

(He just traded for garchomp so he won't listen. you win this round)
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff