Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
NOT A DARK JEDI!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 am
The distinction may not be important to the rest of you, but Kay Donn is not a Dark Jedi! He's a Grey Jedi! scream

Just because he doesn't stand outside the temple and pledge allegiance to the thousand fountains or whatever it is those Jedi do these days doesn't automatically dump him in with Daddicus's ilk! gonk

Kay simply doesn't adhere to any sort of policy set forth by the Jedi Order or see his use of the Force as a religious phenomenon. crying He's not dark at all...

And the Order most certainly does see it as a religion.

In fact, their religion is spreading.

Honestly, the 2001 New Zealand Census revealed The Religion of the Jedi to be the Nation's second largest religion.

Quote:
Christian: 58.9%
No religion: 29.6%
Object to answering: 6.9%
Jedi: 1.5%
Buddhism: 1.2%
Hindu: 1.2%

(That was 53000 people! :O)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 pm
50 Shades of Gray.
Hmmm.
Nope. I just can't picture Jedi with ties. Gotta be dark. wink  

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:39 pm
Purtie
50 Shades of Gray.
Hmmm.
Nope. I just can't picture Jedi with ties. Gotta be dark. wink

I- but...

Not that kind of grey. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 pm
Because grey is not dark at all. Nope. It's as bright as gold or the sun or the stars. Yup. I can totally see how grey is one-hundred percent, not dark. Quit fooling yourself and go take over a world or something. Get it over with and attempt to take over the galaxy. We all know you want to.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm
Darth Daddicus
Because grey is not dark at all. Nope. It's as bright as gold or the sun or the stars. Yup. I can totally see how grey is one-hundred percent, not dark. Quit fooling yourself and go take over a world or something. Get it over with and attempt to take over the galaxy. We all know you want to.

Grey is not dark at all! Sure, some Grey Jedi cross the line... But actual 'Dark Jedi' are what the poorly informed refer to as 'Sith'! The only real Sith around here are Daddicus and his red and pointy clan/cohorts! The rest of his lackey's are Dark Jedi!

Kay Donn isn't trying to zombify anyone! Or like... Wrap anyone in webbing and suck out their fluids... gonk

Kay Donn is the kind of guy to make donations to ailing Bothan republics, or lead a Wookiee Rebellion, or spend his afternoon bumping off slavers! emo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 am
User Image

ASDFGHJKK!!!!!

IM STILL NOT A DARK JEDI!

*sobs in corner*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

_C2oH25N3o-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 pm
[[☣

All this starwars stuff is way over my head.

☣]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 pm
_C2oH25N3o-
[[☣

☣]]

Long story short:

Running joke is Kay is a bad guy when Kay is the nicest guy ever. emotion_kirakira

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus

Grey is not dark at all! Sure, some Grey Jedi cross the line... But actual 'Dark Jedi' are what the poorly informed refer to as 'Sith'! The only real Sith around here are Daddicus and his red and pointy clan/cohorts! The rest of his lackey's are Dark Jedi!

Kay Donn isn't trying to zombify anyone! Or like... Wrap anyone in webbing and suck out their fluids... gonk

Kay Donn is the kind of guy to make donations to ailing Bothan republics, or lead a Wookiee Rebellion, or spend his afternoon bumping off slavers! emo

I want to zombify people!!! Will you show me how, Kay? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 pm
_C2oH25N3o-
[[☣

☣]]

Kay just makes these post from time to time, so no one notices him trying to kill people or edit other people's posts, or general evilness. Don't by into it. If he wasn't evil, he wouldn't be hanging around here!!

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:33 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
Darth Daddicus

I want to zombify people!!! Will you show me how, Kay? wink

That's Darth Scabrous! scream

Go schlick over to his thread! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:35 pm
girffrommars
_C2oH25N3o-
[[☣

☣]]

Kay just makes these post from time to time, so no one notices him trying to kill people or edit other people's posts, or general evilness. Don't by into it. If he wasn't evil, he wouldn't be hanging around here!!

It's not true! crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Eileen Eir

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 am
Are you sure you're not a little dark?

I don't buy into those stats, it's missing paganism.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:43 am
Eileen Eir

There were 6804 reports of Paganism in the 2006 New Zealand census.

The aforementioned numbers add up to 99.3% of the 2001 population. There are over four million people in the New Zealand census, so the statistic is less than .17% of the 2006 population and most likely fit into that same missing .7%.

I am not opposed to using dark Force Powers, but my moral alignment is 100% light. emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Eileen Eir

Fluffy Healer

14,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 am
Kay9214
Eileen Eir

There were 6804 reports of Paganism in the 2006 New Zealand census.

The aforementioned numbers add up to 99.3% of the 2001 population. There are over four million people in the New Zealand census, so the statistic is less than .17% of the 2006 population and most likely fit into that same missing .7%.

I am not opposed to using dark Force Powers, but my moral alignment is 100% light. emotion_donotwant

Alright... I'll accept that answer.
The Census is quite unreliable as there is a lot of information missing from it... I'm sure the religion of the Jedi has grown much since then 3nodding

You seem conflicted.

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games