Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Hated One (looking for a replacement01/07/13) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Edward is the most hated person at his high school for only one reason. . . for being half demon. at his school there are so many races but never a demon. until now. Will any one from his school even try to be nice to him or will he be alone forever?
User Image
nameĀ¦ Edward
ageĀ¦ 17
his father was a demon while his mother was human.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

Name: Juliette

Age: True age unknown due to immortality, but appears around 17-18

Other information: Juliette is an angel, however, she doesn't dislike demons, which makes her looked down upon by other angels and by those in her family. Instead, she tries to be friends with everyone. Juliette is considered to be in the popular crowd at school, but only because she runs the school newspaper, something that requires her to be social.

((OOC: Hopefully you don't mind if I join in? ^^))  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 pm
girlinthewind
User Image

Name: Juliette

Age: True age unknown due to immortality, but appears around 17-18

Other information: Juliette is an angel, however, she doesn't dislike demons, which makes her looked down upon by other angels and by those in her family. Instead, she tries to be friends with everyone. Juliette is considered to be in the popular crowd at school, but only because she runs the school newspaper, something that requires her to be social.

((OOC: Hopefully you don't mind if I join in? ^^))

sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 pm
girlinthewind

Edward walked to school as usual avoiding eye contact with anyone. When he got to school he got tripped by one of the jocks. They laugh while Edward held his knee. Lucky for him his pants got ripped instead of his leg. Ed got up and went to his locker seeing people wrote on it. He let out a sigh and opened his locker grabing his books and going to class. He sat in the back corner near the window.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette entered the school, a bright smile dancing across her lips as she was greeted by the rest of all the other various students with adoring waves. However, she was really trying to push away and get around the crowds of people that surrounded her. Juliette never really got why so many people felt the need to swarm her all the time. Maybe it was because she was head of the school newspaper, and they each wanted her to write an article on them. Or maybe it was because her father, was a high-ranking angel that was well known around the school.

Juliette's smile quickly vanished as out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a boy getting tripped by all of the jocks. Really, do they feel the need to be so rude all the time? She thought with a frustrated sigh. Of course, it was no surprise to Juliette-- Most of the jocks at the school were either wherewolves, more commonly known as Lycans, so they felt the need to hang around in their own little "pack". Although the school was mostly all humans it seemed, there was a small group of supernatural beings, like herself and others. Juliette thought she could faintly recognize the boy that had gotten tripped, and she could sense the faint demonic aurora that he held. It was then that it occured to her--- He was the only half demon in the whole school. With the slight flutter of her wings, Juliette then directed her gaze over towards the jocks and glared at them. "So, you trip someone and then you laugh about it? Really, if you find doing that to someone else 'funny', then you all must have serious problems. Stupid mutts." She said quietly, using the word 'mutts' as a slang term to refer to the fact that they were all part wherewolf. Juliette let out a sigh and shook her head to herself, turning her back on the jocks and heading off to her first class.

She entered the class quickly, getting there right on time, forcing her usual cheerful smile to return to her face. Juliette sat in the front of the room, right in the middle of where everyone else was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed just kept staring out the window wish he wasn't there around people who hated him. He wanted to be home reading a book and just laying on his roof while looking at the sky. A note was passed to ed as usual and it was a very awfull picture of him with some stuff writen on it. He stood up. "excuse me but can i please go to the nurse. I dont feel well." the teacher allowed him to go.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

In Juliette's first class, she glanced over her shoulder, only to notice the same boy earlier who had been getting tripped by the jocks--- Except now, he seemed to be getting a note of some sort passed to him. Right after he left, Juliette picked the note up and looked over it with a sigh. As some of the more popular girls in the class saw the note, they started laughing. Juliette sent them all a glare, which was enough to shut them up, considering the fact that all of the "popular" girls seemed to look up to her. With one single article she wrote in the school newspaper, she knew she could instantly ruin someone's social repuation if she wanted to, and maybe that was why most people showed her more respect than usual--- Because they were intimidated by her, and were also intimidated by her father, a high-ranking angel. An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she tore up the note and threw it into the trash. Juliette then stood up and gazed over at the teacher. "Excuse me, but I have business concerning the school newspaper that I need to attend to." She said in an almost business-like tone of voice. In reaction, the teacher automatically gave Juliette permission to leave, and Juliette followed after Ed. The angelic pair of wings soon extended from her back. They were covered with soft golden feathers and gave a light flutter, her violet eyes then growing brighter as she spotted him. "Hey! Hey, you! Your part demon, aren't you?" Juliette called after him, but then gave a slight wince, knowing that it wasn't a good way to start off a conversation. "Sorry, sorry... What I meant to say was... Um... Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:38 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed looked behind him and saw a girl with lovely wings. He knew it was an angel but he was afraid in she tried something so a beat up looking black wing came out of his back and made him vanish in the shadows. He appeared on the roof where no one ever bothered him. Where he knew it was safe from any one.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette stood there in surprise for a moment as she spotted his wing, and then saw him vanish. "Aww... Oh well. Looks like I ditched class for nothing." She said with a soft sigh, as she exited the hall and flew out into the front of the school. Juliette sat down by herself on one of the benches, allowing her eyes to flutter closed.

However, her state of relaxation was broken the moment she saw one of the jocks from the football team approaching her. "Hey Juliette, you gonna' write an article in the school newspaper on me?" He said, pausing to flex his biceps and letting out a light chuckle. Stereotypical jock, as unintellegent as always, Juliette thought with the roll of her eyes. She stood up, about to leave, but the jock suddenly reached up and grabbed onto her arm. "Hey... Don't be that way. I'm throwing a party at my house tonight, if you want to come." He began saying. Juliette yanked her arm away from him and forced a small smile. "Sorry, can't go. My father, remember?" She responded, which was enough to shut him up. Mostly everyone knew who her father was, of all his wealth and also of how careful he was over Juliette to make sure she didn't break any of the "angelic laws".

Juliette, feeling the need to escape, closed her eyes for a moment in concentration. Her wings extended out, several feet in width and not nearly as delicate looking as they'd seemed before. The golden feathers shimmered under the sunlight, as in one fluent motion, she flew upwards into the sky, her silvery-blonde hair flowing back over her shoulders. Only then, did Juliette feel at peace, a soft smile coming across her face. She flew above the school, cirling around it several times.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

When Ed was on the roof he looked at his wing and then thought of the girls wings. They were so beautiful while his. . . Was all torn up looking. There were scars over scars. He let out a sigh and tried to cover himself with his wing. He slowly fell asleep.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

Juliette, spending most of her time flying, grew distracted as one of the jocks from the baseball team suddenly hit a baseball in direction, most likely by accident she hoped. The ball hit her wing, not enough to cause her pain, but enough to cause her to lose balence and momentum. Juliette swayed to the side, her wing folding inwards in a motion that caused her to start falling. She tried extending both her wings out again, in an attempt to stop herself, but it was no use. Instead, Juliette fell on the school's rooftop, her body slamming against the hard surface of it with a faint thud from impact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed jumped at the sound as he saw the angel land near him. He got up and slowly went over to her. "hey. . . Are. . . Are you alright?" He said a little nervously. He knealed down next to the girl and looked her over for wounds. His eyes glowed faintly as he also checked for internal injuries.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

A moment passed, and slowly, Juliette sat up. She gave a small wince as she streched both her wings out, and could feel pain from the side of her face and all along her shoulders. It was then, that Juliette noticed her skin was covered in scrapes and bruises, and there was a gash on the side of her head. Juliette then forced a shaky smile to her face and looked over at him. "Ah... I'll be fine... Should be able to heal most of my own injuries..." She closed her eyes for a moment, and slowly, the scrapes and bruises seemed to fade away, her skin now instead holding a faint glow. She then frowned to herself, noticing that she wasn't able to heal her wing. Juliette tried strech it out, but winced in pain, her wing remaining in the same crumpled position. "Ow..." Was all Juliette said with a small frown, before glancing over in his direction once again. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to fall and wake you up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:24 pm
girlinthewind
Vincent Hammond

Ed let out a sigh and gently touched her injured wing. "alright dont move." he said as he closed his eye's and suddenly shadows came out of his hands slowly covering the area that was injured. After a moment the pain was gone and the shadows returned to his hands. Suddenly he vomited blood. His hands were clenched tightly as he suffered twice the pain.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 pm
Vincent Hammond
User Image

A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she felt the pain from her wing vanish. Juliette streched it out again, noticing that the entire wing had been healed. But she glanced over at him in both surprise and worry, as she saw him beginning to cough up blood. The surprise, was because Juliette had never been aware at that demons of any kind could have healing capabilities... Normally, that was the ability of angels, or at least that had been what she was told. The worry, was because she noticed that he now seemed to be in pain, so her best guess was that since he'd taken away her pain, he was the one now experiencing it. "Thank you... But since you've taken away my pain, allow me to take away yours." Juliette whispered to him within a soothing tone of voice. She then gently laid her hand against his shoulder. Juliette closed her eyes in concentration, as a warm golden light then shimmered off her hand. She focused on transferring the light into him, so that way he'd no longer have to experience the pain from having healed her wound. "There... I hope that's a bit better."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff