Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Petit MuffinDoll

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 am
... that all of your friends are disappeared for a reason or another.

Twice I ended friendship because of it took too much of my energy. I felt tired around them. I mean, there wasn't anything positive, lies and negativity. And the other jsut talked all the time about her boyfriend. Both of these didn't kept their promises, didn't ask me to hang out with them (reason; you don't have money or you would say no, because you once said you can't come with us 'cos you have plans...) When I pointed out and told them, they told it was my fault. Though, it was fun as long as it lasted.

One of my friends just forgot me. Simple.

If I'm not sending the messages and asking can we hang out, nothing will happen. I'm feeling like I'm some sort of "spare-friend".

Sometimes I want someone to talk to but no. And thanks to this, it's even harder to me to make friends or even talk to people. And well, party I'm afraid of telling other people about my hobbies (I'm otaku, I collect manga/figurines/my little ponies). I'm 24 and some people just think I'm childish. It hurts a little but why should I give up things I like just I'm liked or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 am
You know, I know a lot of people at my work who say they love cartoons but are too scared to admit it due to social stigma. I think the main thing at this point is to find people who are good for you, who have similar interests. I've looked up events on things like Meetup and have found very interesting and nice people. Had I not become so busy, I'm sure I'd still be talking to several of them.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:20 am
Find friends that has the same interests than you... You can start looking for My little pony fan forums... Something like that and chat with people. It would make you less lonely.

Find other interests that you feel confortable to talk about it.
Maybe cooking?, drawing, video games (people love video games whatever their age especially boys)...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 am
It took me a whole summer to realize that I didn't have any friends that I could talk to.

But I found a lot of online people to confide in and talk to, a couple I found in this guild.

I'm going to be 26 in 6 days, and I enjoy mlp, and while I don't watch as much anime as I used to, I still enjoy it occassionally.

Screw anyone that calls you childish for the things you enjoy. As long as you're meeting your responsibilities, what you do in your free time doesn't matter.

Sweet Fumble Bee

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff