[prp]New Meetings 1 (Neko and Hope)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am
User Image

As one of the youngest Goddesses among so many total deities Perdona has not yet met all of her siblings. Flying about, she's looking for her brother Reiko. Her blonde braid whips around behind her in her self made breeze. "Reiko? Where are you?"

nekolulu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

Reiko leaves his mothers temple he smirks at his ladybug and snake then cuddles with the both of them. He heard from his mother that he had a new aunt he looks around for and waits~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 am
Perdona flies over Fauna's temple, circling around and down to the grond. Seeing her nephew she smiles. "You must be Reiko. You look like your parents. How are you dear boy? I am your mom Fauna's baby sister."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am
Reiko smiles at his aunt and watches her " hello there it is nice to meet you. thanks my parents are very proud of me and Hunter."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am
Perdona giggles softly. "Parents should be proud of their children. It's nice to meet you too sweetie. What are you up to today?" She watches him, her smile never faltering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am
He smiles at her. " I need to go and check on animals and take care of my snake."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm
nekolulu
He smiles at her. " I need to go and check on animals and take care of my snake."
"All right dear, you go on. When the animals fight you call upon me. Forgiveness is what I do best. If you call, I'll come help quell things. Okay dear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm
~Reiko smiles and nods then watches his aunt~ " I will have to remember that so I can call on you." ~He smiles again and watches them closely~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:41 pm
"I will leave you to your animals then. Do come see me soon." With that Perdona flies off to meet others. She plans to return soon.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games