8%  [ 1 ]
Awkward
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm
Today, I shared my first kiss. It was amazing. I never realized how much could be said without a word, and I think that it was definitely worth waiting for. My boyfriend and I spent the entire afternoon chatting as we walked around our downtown, and just as the sun started to disappear, he pulled me into the most comfortable hug, followed by a kiss. *insert girlish squeal about how romantic it felt*
^w^

But girls, I'm curious about your experiences with a first kiss.
Was it romantic? Or funny? Or just plain weird?
Go ahead and share your story~!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 am
I can't share... I haven't experienced it yet. sweatdrop

redface  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 am
XxAriaxX

Ah~ No worries.
I had to wait ages to get one; but I think it's worth the wait ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm
I have learnt the hard way that they are precious.  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm
        My boyfriend and I had been dating for three months and I told a girl friend (who match-made us) that I wanted to kiss him.
        My girl friend can never keep a secret and she told him.
        One night I was talking to him on the phone (he used to call me every night and still does when we are not together) and he said that he heard I wanted to kiss him...
        So he said he would kiss me on the following Friday night. We were both so nervous.
        By the end of the night, we were standing outside saying our goodbyes and he brought up the kiss. We both just laughed.
        It was slow as he pulled me in, and we had no idea how to kiss, but it was beautiful all the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm
I personally didn't like my first kiss.

I had it in the 7th grade, with a really awkward boyfriend. We'd been dating for about two months, and after school we usually hang out at this one spot at the bus loading area. And when we hugged and parted, he kinda just swooped down and kissed me really fast before hurrying off. I was kind of like, "Wow, that was it?" but since it's the first, it's still unforgettable, as much as I do want to forget.

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

itsPeixes

Popular Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm
I really wanted to get this off my chest. But I don't really believe in first kiss. So I got mine over with with a guy I didn't know for long. I known him from a friend's friend. We were kinda like friends with benefit. . . yea well it didn't end well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 am
My first kiss was a spontaneous "messing-with-a-friend" thing with a girl. It didn't mean anything and I'm not all that beholden with the idea of the first kiss, so I don't regret it or anything. But I haven't had a really serious kiss, so still waiting for that one.

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:50 am
User Image

My first 'kiss' was me running up to my very first boyfriend and kissing him on the cheek and running off giggling like a mad woman. All his friends thought it was adorable (and yes, this was in high school and I was acting like a two year old...) The first actual kiss though was on a date just walking around town on Halloween. We'd been dating almost a month and he asked me something (rather perverted) and I froze up. He kissed me and said forget it, so we started walking back home. I panicked and got up the courage to do as he asked and well... ended up skipping a couple bases in the middle of the sidewalk. cat_burning_eyes

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm
Honestly, my first serious kiss with my first-ever boyfriend wasn't anything special so I'm not gonna talk about it.

BUT... With my current boyfriend, I remember our first kiss very fondly. It was before we started dating, and we were watching a movie at his house with our friend. The two of us were snuggling and I just kinda got really close and kissed him. It was an act of courageousness because I'm usually very shy! Me being bold also led to some heavy petting, hahaha! ;3
We've been together for over a year now.

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

Le Patronus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 am
Mine was about 5 years ago and not special in any way.
I mean, I really liked the guy. But he was like a "player" and it wasn't really mutual.
But when you kiss someone you really care about, those are the kisses to remember. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am
I was 15 when I had my first kiss.. the guy was 27 at the time redface he was the friend of a friends friend and I had seen/met him a few times before and thought he was absolutely adorable. I have always liked older guys..never thought I'd get involved with someone 12 yrs older than me at the time ( don't judge me sweatdrop )

All I really remember was us talking, I'm not even sure what the topic was, and then he gently pulled me in and kissed me. It was kind of awkward for me because he was trying to French kiss and I had no idea what I was doing in the first plac x.x But luckily for me, he was sweet and gentle because he mind of guided me in what to do while we kissed.

I haven't seen him in years but I do think about him from time to time. That sort of thing, you never forget.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm
never had a first kiss. me hopeless...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 pm
omg!! how romantic! My first kiss was so romantic <3 aaah yes ^_^ can't forget about that kiss. o3o
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Mine was sucky. (Unfortunately kind of literally, lol.)

I studied abroad in Chile a year ago, where everybody is very kissy to begin with. (You greet a stranger with a kiss on the cheek rather than a handshake.) But one of my good friends over there, Enrique, decided he liked me as more than a friend (even though I noticed how he was acting and told him that we were going to be friends or nothing). He accompanied me to the airport, and when we were outside, he kissed me good-bye on the mouth instead of the cheek. It was wet and I got an instant picture in my head of the inside of someone's lip, all slimy and kinda veiny, and pulled back.

I did not like him as more than a friend, it was slimy, and I didn't enjoy it, lol. I'd been kissed on the forehead, hair, cheek, etc. before that, so I'm just going to not count that as the first... and the one that actually will be remembered will be when I'm actually kissing back. wink

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff