Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
Gods Grace - My Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Let me start by saying comments are good and I like to read what people think. biggrin

background info- I am a 17 year old girl. my name is Rachel and I have a family that love God.

at my 8 month old check up as a new baby my doctor discovered a hole in my heart. I also had a valve that was not working right and one that was missing. my parents got me in the a children hospital where test were ran all over my body. valentines day of 1996 I had open heart surgery. doctors gave me a 5% chance of living. Gods hand was on me.
around may time my Sunday school teacher was talking about how we all have a hole in our hearts and when we accept God he is our best friend. and covers the hole up. (i wanted a best friend) I then asked Jesus into my heart that day. i was 7 years old.
September of 2011 I went to puppet practice after a hard marching band work out that day. i lifted my hand up and blacked out. I went into emergency Friday morning. my heart rate was at 222beats per min. they put me to sleep and shocked me so my heart rate would go down. Sunday morning i had a 2 hour ambulance ride to a better hospital for children. there more test were done. i stayed there for a week.
October 3rd of 2011 I went back in for more tests because my body was now stronger again. around 2:30pm I had a ICD implanted.( hard to explain what a icd is so look it up online) smilies/icon_smile.gif

I know my best friend was with me the hole time and i know he has big plans for me as well. I thank God for my life everyday. Thanks for taking time to read.smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:02 am
Wow.. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us. I love hearing when children ask and accept Jesus into their hearts and lives.

I agree that He has big plans for you too. : )
God bless you and everyone always.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:00 pm
That's an incredible story. I'm glad you accepted Christ at an early age, and glad you came out of your surgeries without a hitch. Stay strong, and do try and take it easy with band practice. I know how intense it can be. I was in my high school's marching band, and we'd be working hard every morning for about an hour 1/2 before school started. God bless you. smile  
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games