User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So there is this guy at my work named Xavier and he is so sweet! I didn't really notice him or pay him any mind until one day at work where I kind of flipped my lid and walked out without talking to my manager and he and another co worker were trying to talk to me and calm me down when i was crying and upset. He didn't want me to leave work not just yet until I had another job lined up. But anyways ever since then he has talked to me here and there. He is really nice and I think I would like to hang out with him outside the workplace.

He asks me how am i doing and such and well he does that with everyone.

But today I was doing something and I heard something saying my name in this cute singing voice and I turned around and it was him! redface

It was so cute! emotion_kirakira

So since I am putting in a two week notice I would like to at least ask him if we could keep in touch because my last work day there I only plan on coming back the next day to turn in my uniform and then on Thanksgiving. talk2hand

So I wanna ask him next week when i work but I guess I am kind of nervous because something similar tot his happen last year with another co worker Zack, I went the Facebook route and he said yes but never added me, the stupidass cute jerk!!! UGH!!! Why do most of my co workers have to be so cute!!!!

Sooooooooooo do you think I should ask or not? And if so then what do I say?