Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Le twentieth day of la challenge- Shopping!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Something that makes me happy is shopping! I like to shop whenever I have the money! I hate the crowds and idiots who can't correctly navigate their carts but it makes me happy when I buy something that I like or something that I saw and waited for weeks to get. I don't think this counts as shopping but I also love eating out! I think Appleebees makes me the most happiest, that and Chinese food. Not fast food like McDonald's and Bojangles but they are yummy to eat!

So I guess in a nutshell shopping and eating makes me happy. OH!!! And that inculdes virtual shopping too! Weather it be going to the Gaia shops and using real money to buy cute pixels, it's so fun and makes me excited to sell or wear an item. So shopping of any kind.......minus tool shopping and such, but any other kind of shopping makes me happy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 am
Shopping is a great way to make me happy. I got back from shopping not too long ago actually. My boyfriend and I went out and he offered to get me a new outfit, so I was like of course haha. I'm really excited to wear it, to say the least. We bought a bunch of food too, so that's always great. Can't deny that buying food makes me happy lol. Shopping is just fun honestly. I think I mostly just like being able to go out and look at stuff, but being able to come back with things is a nice bonus as well haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers