Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Holy Rainbows, I'm back to stay.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:29 pm
Howdy ladies! It is I, your loving and slightly more masculine than needed VP. I have come back from my forever leave of absence. We need to get some more posts, and probably Rps to get more activity on the guild. Anywho, drop me a reply to chat and what not. I want to get to know all of you ladies since I will be helping to keep this place orderly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am
Feral Fallen
Howdy ladies! It is I, your loving and slightly more masculine than needed VP. I have come back from my forever leave of absence. We need to get some more posts, and probably Rps to get more activity on the guild. Anywho, drop me a reply to chat and what not. I want to get to know all of you ladies since I will be helping to keep this place orderly.

Heylo! how are thou! i am new to this guild! im rayne! biggrin  

LadiiRayne

Dapper Swapper

4,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen

Welcome to the guild my deary! I'm doing fairly good, and I hope you enjoy your time here at YLE. I'm thinking about getting some contests going for some prizes and whatnot. Feel free to drop a reply~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm
Feral Fallen
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen

Welcome to the guild my deary! I'm doing fairly good, and I hope you enjoy your time here at YLE. I'm thinking about getting some contests going for some prizes and whatnot. Feel free to drop a reply~!

thank you! ^_^ im glad your well! biggrin i am too. and i am enjoying it ^_^ and those sound like fun!  

LadiiRayne

Dapper Swapper

4,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen

thank you! ^_^ im glad your well! biggrin i am too. and i am enjoying it ^_^ and those sound like fun!

Feel free to use the new meet and greet topic to introduce yourself to the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm
Feral Fallen
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen
LadiiRayne
Feral Fallen

Feel free to use the new meet and greet topic to introduce yourself to the others.

ok thanks! ^_^  

LadiiRayne

Dapper Swapper

4,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers