Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
New Meet and Greet. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm
Due to the new flood of girls to join, I figure it's time to make a new topic to introduce ourselves to one another. You can post a picture here if you want, or leave it a mystery. Also, you don't have to disclose anything if you don't want to. This will help us know who is still active and what not.

I'm Feral Fallen. Avid Rper, slightly deranged, a bit gooberish, and rather artsy. I'm also twenty three, single but not looking, and willing to chat and have fun. I'll put my picture here for you ladies.

User Image
^ in a dress

User Image
^ in a tie  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm
Hello, My name is Kes. Im 16 years old (soon to be 17 in about a week), single, but not really looking to much for a relationship sweatdrop I wanted to join this group to make some like minded nice friends, I look forward to meeting you all, and please feel free to send me a PM If you wanna hang out!  

KarlaGrey

LadiiRayne

Dapper Swapper

4,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm
Herrow! Im Rayne! biggrin im 21, recently got back into gaia! biggrin im in an open relationship and looking for a special or fun lady wink i am also wanting to chat meet new friends i love roleplaying, video games, animes, art i draw i am working on drawing avi's biggrin feel free to pm me or add me as a friend! have a rainbow day biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Hello, I'm Star && I'm 23. I'm an avid RPer (so if anyone's looking for someone to RP with feel free to quote me somewhere or PM me). I'm taken but it doesn't keep me from flirting 4laugh I'm very friendly and normally very positive so feel free to chat with me, I love making friends.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

minathronwalker

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 am
Feral Fallen
Due to the new flood of girls to join, I figure it's time to make a new topic to introduce ourselves to one another. You can post a picture here if you want, or leave it a mystery. Also, you don't have to disclose anything if you don't want to. This will help us know who is still active and what not.

I'm Feral Fallen. Avid Rper, slightly deranged, a bit gooberish, and rather artsy. I'm also twenty three, single but not looking, and willing to chat and have fun. I'll put my picture here for you ladies.

User Image
^ in a dress

User Image
^ in a tie

first off FF you are rather stuning ^.^

ok hi dolls I am Mina I am a 20 something from the city of Lost Angels (LA) I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle light dinners... ( could not help myself) In truth I enjoy cooking , reading , role playing ( some one hit me up if you wanna) hikeing , shopeing for vintage 20's clothing , and hanging with my kitty kat.

I am here to make friends and prehaps more . and to be honest this place is a palce I can letm y hair down and relax .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 am
Hello all you beautiful people. My name is Rachel but i go by Noelle (middle name, first name is too common). I'm 17 years old, single and looking. I get on gaia at least once a day so PM me if you want I'll respond within 24 hours. Common get to know you questions and answers can be found in the about me section of my profile. Anything else you wanna know, PM me. I'm always looking to meet new people (:  

Gem of Secret Shadows

kawaiiyuris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:27 pm
whoa hello my name's max and i suck at bbcode oops
i'm 18, single, bisexual like a bicycle with an overwhelming preference for ladies, and i love fall out boy more than life itself
i rp p much constantly and draw/write/perfect cake recipes/etc. and wowie do i love people, so feel free to pm me because that is from whence friendship blooms yeah i don't know what i'm saying just don't be afraid to talk to me i'm the biggest dweeb ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 pm
Hi there! I'm Yuki ^.^ Lol well that's not my real name but I think its a pretty name. So how is everyone doing? I'm a big anime lover girl that loves to read manga, watch anime, and draw in the anime style. If I like you and I really like your avi I might just draw it wink I'm in my mid twenties already and feeling old but super awesome! Btw I like the ladies~  

I kick meow and RAWR

g0re_xX

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm
Hi guys! Im Naty, i'm almost 14 and im Bisexual. I lean more towards girls though.

I love Dubstep and Screamo. I love horror but am deathly afraid of the dark.

Im looking for a gf now, so pm me girls... If you want. Im up for making a new

friend all the time, and i love to Roleplay. If you want to know anymore, add me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm
Hello there kiddies~ My name is Elfy. I prefer Elfy or Kiki over my real name, Kierstin. I'm twenty and currently in a relationship. My hobbies include gaming, roleplay, writing, and drawing. As far as my personality goes, I'm quirky and caring but I can be incredibly sarcastic and I am capable of raging if things don't go as planned in game. My absolute favorite video game series is Mass Effect (thus why I decided to go for a Geth-like avi). I play the multiplayer for the PC version quite often so if anyone ever feels like joining, I'd love to play with you. I'm also currently accepting roleplay requests if anyone feels up to it. As for what I look like...

User Image

Brightness setting on maximum - too op.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dolly LaPetiteMort

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm
I'm Syn, 19, bi, still in high school but working my way there to get into cosmetology then a school for my special-effects make-up. I'm in a relationship with a boy but also kinda looking for a girl who would want a FWB. I'm friendly, crazy, completely obsessed with horror movies and things related to that sort. I love to chat so hmu! ^-^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm
Hello, my names is Chomp. I love long walks on the beach and riding into the sunset.

Lol Kidding. I thought this was a meet and greet? I see the meeting, where's the greeting? ;p

Chomplified

Dapper Codger

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100

ChrissyIsALesbo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 pm
Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies. (:

I'm krystiina, 20, homoflexable, single but not really looking heh ^^;;

Anyways, I'm kinda lazy to write much but I am a music geek, anime fan, Japanese fan, vegetarian, love Disney, and yeah @.@

I am on here to support the guild and make many friends! (:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm
Hi, I'm Nicky ^_^ I am 23, single, bi, and I live in California (w00t for marriage equality!!!) . I like My Little Pony, Game of Thrones, roleplaying, Flamingos, comic books, and going to the shooting range.
User Image
my hair is longer now, but this is the most recent pic I have of myself where I am not floating face down in a pool lit with red lights lol  

NeutrallyChaotic

Cunning Dabbler

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SparkleandFade

Tricky Pumpkin

14,350 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200