Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Digimon: Rise of A New Legend! (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am
Skye Natsume used to be an ordinary boy until he got a mysterious message on his phone. And being the curious boy that he is, he accepts the terms and is told to head towards Shibuya to get on a train. What he didn't realize is that his life is about to get a whole lot more difficult and chaotic that he could ever realize. So what happens when he arrives in the digital world and meets a rather handsome if not shifty looking person with a digimon then recives a didgmon of his own not to mention is chosen to lead a group a warrior digimon to fight the evil of ChoasPiedmon? We shall see! Are you ready for the adventure of your life?

Name: Skye Natsume
Pic:
User Image
Digimon Partner: Guilmon-Blaze
User Image
Element: Fire/Light  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skye Natsume used to be an ordinary boy until he got a mysterious message on his phone. And being the curious boy that he is, he accepts the terms and is told to head towards Shibuya to get on a train. What he didn't realize is that his life is about to get a whole lot more difficult and chaotic that he could ever realize. So what happens when he arrives in the digital world and meets a rather handsome if not shifty looking person with a digimon then recives a didgmon of his own not to mention is chosen to lead a group a warrior digimon to fight the evil of ChoasPiedmon? We shall see! Are you ready for the adventure of your life?

Name: Skye Natsume
Pic:
User Image
Digimon Partner: Guilmon-Blaze
User Image
Element: Fire/Light

Interested. I'll do it i guess  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 am
you don't have to but thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 am
Dante Kazahana

Just make a profile and we can start.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Dante Kazahana

Just make a profile and we can start.

Name: Alex Hale
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

Digimon Partner: BlackVeemon~ Odin
Element: Fire/Dark
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/097/6/e/veemon_negro_by_gohan_cell-d4v9wdd.png  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Skye woke up to the sound of running water. He groaned softly before rolling over and picking himself up. that would be the last time he would do something like jumping off a trailmon again.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am
WhiteDragonLady
Skye woke up to the sound of running water. He groaned softly before rolling over and picking himself up. that would be the last time he would do something like jumping off a trailmon again.

(Sorry took forever to post. If u quote me i'll reply lots faster)

Alex walked with Odin beside him. He was walking along the railroad tracks, trying to balance himself on them when he had saw a trailmon coming. He had gotten off the tracks when he suddenly saw another human jump off the trailmon.

He had quickly rushed over to check, but saw besides a few cuts and bruises he should have been fine.

He was sitting by the shoreline, tossing skipping stones into the water. Once he saw Skye stir he smiled, "Not many people are stupid enough to jump off of a moving trailmon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am
Dante Kazahana

Skye turned his head in the direction of the voice to find Alex watching him. "Well, not many people are forced to jump buy a very rude train, since it didn't seem like it was stopping anytime soon, I jumped." he replied as he dusted himself off. "By the way...where am I and who are you?" he asked, still not noticing Odin just yet.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Dante Kazahana

Skye turned his head in the direction of the voice to find Alex watching him. "Well, not many people are forced to jump buy a very rude train, since it didn't seem like it was stopping anytime soon, I jumped." he replied as he dusted himself off. "By the way...where am I and who are you?" he asked, still not noticing Odin just yet.

"Well your in the digital world. I'm Alex Hale. And that's my partner..." He said and pointed behind Skye. There stood Odin, holding his wallet, "Skye Natsume... yup another human! Name's Odin."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm
Skye glared at the digimon as he snatched his walket back. "So this is the digital world? Kinda nice." he replied before his digidector went off and he heard the voice which told him to follow the map and he would find his digimon partner.
Dante Kazahara

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm
Dante Kazahana
I replied but i got your name wrong. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 am
WhiteDragonLady
Skye glared at the digimon as he snatched his walket back. "So this is the digital world? Kinda nice." he replied before his digidector went off and he heard the voice which told him to follow the map and he would find his digimon partner.
Dante Kazahara

He smiled as Odin ran over to him, "Oh you're getting a partner! Here i'll go with you. It's a little dangerous here in some places."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:21 pm
[quote="Dante Kazahana] Skye gave him a look before shrugging. "You know this world better than I do." he replied as he looked at the map.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 am
WhiteDragonLady
[quote="Dante Kazahana]
Skye gave him a look before shrugging. "You know this world better than I do." he replied as he looked at the map.

"Sure then lets go." He said smiling as he looked at the map. "Hmm looks like this shouldn't be too hard... I know where that is! that's where i was going anyway... Holy Angel Castle, lead by Lord HolyAngemon." He then started walking in the direction of the castle. "Heard that Lord HolyAngemon was preparing for a war with ChaosPiedmon... I was just on my way there to enlist in the fight."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:04 am
Dante Kazahana

Skye said nothing and just followed him. He had heard those names somewhere before, he just couldn't remember where. He shook his head before running to catch up to Alex and Odin. He wondered what his digimon partner would be like? HE was sure he was about to find out and he didn't know whether to be exicted or scared ot both. The voice had mention something about a war...wondered what it was for>  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff