Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Looking for a roleplay partner or two. Or more... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes please!
View Results

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am
Hello, my name is Star. I've just gotten back into roleplaying and I'm craving more and more. I'm not too picky so you may feel free to throw ideas at me or we can brainstorm a little. I'm mirror literate but I like at least one good paragraph, one or two lines gives me very little to respond to and can cause the roleplay to die pretty quickly for me.

I like medieval, fantasy, modern, sci-fi, supernatural, romance, war, etc. There is very little I would say no to plot-wise so don't be discouraged if your idea doesn't fit into one of the categories I listed.

I only play females but I will do hetero as well as yuri. I will not play a teenage however, I'm 23 and frankly I wasn't much of a teenager even when I was younger so I can't channel the teenage vibe very well.

Feel free to quote me or PM me if you are interested. I'll answer questions you have as well if you want more information about me or my roleplay likes, dislikes, styles, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am
Star_Suicide

Hello ^_^ I have a few ideas
Fighting for survival (zombies, cage matches , underground supernatural fighting)
Royalty x peasant
Territory war (city, countries etc)  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 am
xXmisguidedXx
Star_Suicide

Fighting for survival (zombies, cage matches , underground supernatural fighting)
Royalty x peasant
I like the ideas. Can you elaborate on them a little? I'd love to hear more smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 am
Would you ladies mind doing an rp with a third? I'm Advance Lit with a love of writing and I like to do almost any genre.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 am
Star_Suicide
xXmisguidedXx
Star_Suicide

Royalty x peasant
I like the ideas. Can you elaborate on them a little? I'd love to hear more smile

Fight for survival
Obviously for the zombie we fighting , but that's not going to be how it's starts. It'll start with more of daily life the two characters following their usually routine until they meet in the bio chemistry lab on a college campous. On a twist of events instead of making the assignment given
they end up making a deadly virus that shuts down all primary functions and controls the brain giving on the basic instinct to eat -human flesh of course - domainte priority. After the out break occurs they end up meeting in a small town fighting to make it to a safe Haven.

I'm just going to mix under ground fighting with the cage matchs . This industry specializes in women ,but not for sex slaves or house maids etc they take these woman and train them to fight for their owner. The bets are placed and which ever woman is alive after that is the winner clearly. That comes in when two best friends -my character and yours -are kidnapped and trained they both be one great fighters until the go up against each other and refuse to fight. They fight their way out of the place to expose the underground industry

Royalty and peasant is some what of a romantic love story, she's not aloud to be with the princess not because of status but because of religion and the apprent sin of loving the same gender. This one I'm going to let turn out any way I'm curious to see what will happen

Territory war is a fight between to gangs in the city or two political leaders each with each others grasp. The two or three leaders meet with put knowing who each other is and have alittle one night stand. After that emotion come into play when the fight becomes tense taking out citizens and members if their gang  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:24 am
Feral Fallen
Would you ladies mind doing an rp with a third? I'm Advance Lit with a love of writing and I like to do almost any genre.

Okies I'm just giving heads up that I'm semi to lit about 5-6 paragraphs to the max and 1-2 at the least  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 am
Feral Fallen
Sure, would you like to weigh in on ideas? We could choose something we'd all three agree on.

xXmisguidedXx

I like the sounds of all three, but I'm liking the zombie plot and the territory war plot the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 am
Star_Suicide
Feral Fallen
Sure, would you like to weigh in on ideas? We could choose something we'd all three agree on.

xXmisguidedXx

I like the sounds of all three, but I'm liking the zombie plot and the territory war plot the best.

I'm for the zombie idea the most  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 pm
xXmisguidedXx
Star_Suicide
Feral Fallen

xXmisguidedXx

I can dig it. I'm not much for zombies, but I kinda like this one. I've been itching for a new stab at Rping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 pm
Feral Fallen
xXmisguidedXx
Star_Suicide
Feral Fallen

xXmisguidedXx

I can dig it. I'm not much for zombies, but I kinda like this one. I've been itching for a new stab at Rping.

Alright I'll keep the profiles for the characters simple and ill put a pic of the location in a different thread if that's ok with every one  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 pm
Alright, now, what would you ladies like in a skeleton? I generally just do basics so we can learn more about each other through the RP but if we are friends or even are in school together I'd assume we all know a little more about each other than just the basics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Star_Suicide
Alright, now, what would you ladies like in a skeleton? I generally just do basics so we can learn more about each other through the RP but if we are friends or even are in school together I'd assume we all know a little more about each other than just the basics.

A skele with some basic info and a bit of more personal data is great. I'll get on editing some pictures for my character after I grab some noms and do another jog. Possibly some push ups. I have to get back into shape. (Not that I gained weight, but I want my abs back.)  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm
Star_Suicide

Same here the basic plus a few others like skills and weapon of choice  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 pm
How about this:

Name:
Bio (optional):
Skills/weapons:

Feel free to add something if you feel it's missing anything.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 pm
Star_Suicide
How about this:

Name:
Bio (optional):
Skills/weapons:

Feel free to add something if you feel it's missing anything.

That's fine  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces