Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
May have Breast Cancer.. please Pray for me. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 am
Hello everyone,

My name is Crissy. I am 23.
About 2 days ago, I noticed a small lump [about the size of a lemon seed], in my right breast. Today, I went to a walk in clinic to have my family doctor check it out. She said it seems normal but that I'd need to come back to her if I notice that it's growing or anything.

Fellow Brothers and Sisters.. please keep me in your prayers. Please pray that it's not serious, that it's not malignant,and that it won't metasticize to breast cancer.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read.
God bless you all ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 am
I shall Pray for you

" Oh God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Please Bestow Upon this Woman of your Creation
Your Eternal Healing and Blessing
I Beg you to Make Sure No Harm
Comes To Her
Be a Friend To Her,
Like How you were a Friend to Abraham
Save Her from Harm
Like How you Saved Noah and Jesus son of Mary
Purify Her
Like How you Purified Moses
Bless Her
Like How you Blessed Muhammad
Oh God, Lord of All Creation, Lord of the Heavens and Earth
Heal Her" heart  

Islamic Teacher

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:56 pm
I will include you in my prayers, and add this prayer request in tomorrows announcement. God bless you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Will do Chrissy! I've gotten bumps there too. If not cancer, it's most likely a pimple or reaction to soaps. Hmmm.....If I may ask, do you have sensitive skin?  

Nin-nin warrior of God

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm
Khalid Ibn Walid
I shall Pray for you

" Oh God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Please Bestow Upon this Woman of your Creation
Your Eternal Healing and Blessing
I Beg you to Make Sure No Harm
Comes To Her
Be a Friend To Her,
Like How you were a Friend to Abraham
Save Her from Harm
Like How you Saved Noah and Jesus son of Mary
Purify Her
Like How you Purified Moses
Bless Her
Like How you Blessed Muhammad
Oh God, Lord of All Creation, Lord of the Heavens and Earth
Heal Her" heart

That was beautifully written.. Brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much. ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm
Garland-Green
I will include you in my prayers, and add this prayer request in tomorrows announcement. God bless you!

Thank you so much for doing that, Captain Garland-Green. Truly is appreciated. ♥  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:37 pm
Nin-nin warrior of God
Will do Chrissy! I've gotten bumps there too. If not cancer, it's most likely a pimple or reaction to soaps. Hmmm.....If I may ask, do you have sensitive skin?

Thank you so much ♥ my skin is sensitive but I've been using the same soap, shampoo, and conditioner for awhile now. The lump is embedded within the breast though.. I just hope it's not serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:45 pm
Hmmm.....I have sensitive skin. Soaps and perfume bother it. Hmmm.....I suggest trying natural products.....good for skin and avoiding cancer. Also, cinnamon and honey is good for cancer or any sickness. A lot of people don't know that, but it is a cure for many things.  

Nin-nin warrior of God

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm
I hope and pray it isn't anything serious. I had a 'rice grain' like body in my right breast. I had it checked by my doctor and he said it was just a simple growth and nothing to worry about. If it does decide to grow, which I pray it doesn't. Definitely check it out. smile Regardless, I'll pray for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 am
Nin-nin warrior of God
Hmmm.....I have sensitive skin. Soaps and perfume bother it. Hmmm.....I suggest trying natural products.....good for skin and avoiding cancer. Also, cinnamon and honey is good for cancer or any sickness. A lot of people don't know that, but it is a cure for many things.

I agreem Honey and cinnamon are great : ) I take a teaspoon of cinnamon if my throat starts showing any symptoms of a cold. For honey, I mix it up with some lemon and warm water to soothe my throat. I'll probably buy some honey soon.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 am
Hamul
I hope and pray it isn't anything serious. I had a 'rice grain' like body in my right breast. I had it checked by my doctor and he said it was just a simple growth and nothing to worry about. If it does decide to grow, which I pray it doesn't. Definitely check it out. smile Regardless, I'll pray for you.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm so glad it wasn't serious for you. And Thank you for your prayers. ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:26 pm
praying for you sis.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm
MiracleRayray2
praying for you sis.

Thank you, sis. I appreciate that ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 pm
You are in my prayers for sure! God helps us through our troubled times. God lead you to help me and I thank Him for that. I pray my prayers like everyone elses will help you out just as much if not more, as you've helped pray for me. heart  

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 am
Prayed for you. I hope the best for you. Hang tough. smile  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers