Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Xistund's get up and go RP Event: Help Team Shooting Stars Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Support Team Shooting Stars?
  Yes
  No
  Xistund, are you high?!
  Xistund come back we miss you.
  Other
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 am
Hey all was up? A few of you know me most of you do not but there is two things that we have in common we are awesome and we love to rp. So when I was tasked for recruiting for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild
I thought of no better people then the Why Not crowd. But I didn't want to just pop an add here so I thought why not make things a bit more fun and make a drop in rp.
You may ask your self what's the story and the answer is there is none!
Well what about Rule's Other then the ones on Gaia have fun
How do I make a characters. You just drop in and go now stop asking questions you Mook.

Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode.

And Support Team Shooting Stars my signing up for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild and tell them Shooting Stars sent ya.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 am
Xistund your awesome event host waits impatiently for people to show up in his equity as awesome space suit he made because he was bored and didn't have many star related items in his innovatory.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am
... What..?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am
Xistund Jumps and hugs Minnta. "Your the first one here Welcome!"  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am
Minnta is apparently hugged and forced into third person, "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 am
"Yes fear the power of the grate and powerful Xistund who can change first person into third person" Xistund says as he laughs evily "Anyway how are you its been a wile."  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 am
"I think you wanted to use great, not grate. Unless you're grating cheese or something...", Minnta mumbles on about various words in the English language that sound the same, but are spelled and used differently, for several minutes before seeming to return to reality, "Oh, and I've been fine. Trying to get a Zodiac rp going. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 am
"Ah yea English is stupid that way. Always got my grates and greats mixed and my which's and witch's confused with each other. and sounding them out is no help." Mutters about how crap his schooling was. "Anyway think anyone else will show up?"  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am
"Not really sure, there aren't usually many people on at this time of day."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am
"Oh... Yea I always seem to make things at the wrong time" sweatdrop Xistund goes over to the kitchen and make something to eat.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 am
"I think Shining was on a few minutes ago, not sure if he still is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 pm
"I will attempt to summon him with a vary compacted summoning ritual" Xistund plays a youtube clip and dances.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 pm
"...", Minnta silently stares in confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 pm
Jumping up from Minnta's shadow, the prophet appeared. Shabatha smiled and looked towards Xistund," Sounds interesting. Sounds fun. I'll stop using 'sounds' now." She said still smiling. She was no longer in Minnta's shadow.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm
Xistund smiles back at Shabatha "I'm glad you think so." He looks to Minnta "See my dancing worked!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff