Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well my first day back! I haven't been since 2011 and I failed at it and wasn't sure when I was ever going to go back but the fasa is paying for this class. Anyways! Oh my goodness girls let me tell you!

My classes was to start at 11 in the morning and so I left at like five minutes after ten because I remember how bad parking was in the morning and boy was I right! I went around the lot lord knows how many times and had to park in the additional parking after circling that for a million times! Finally found a parking space at 10:59!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I was out of breath when I found my class and thank goodness the door wasn't closed. The teacher knew my mom too! She is really nice and is willing to work with us so I think I can pass this class no problem! The class is an hour and fifteen minutes long Mondays and Wednesdays and um we are going to have our first test on the first three chapters after our spring break which is April first!!! The whole class is just ten chapters. Ten chapters from now until May fifth!

So anyways after class I saw my friend Kiara and we hung out outside and went to the student building because we had to get new stickers for our student IDs and I also needed a car decal for my car because it keeps them from towing your car so it isn't a fancy little fru fru thing for fun.

Oh my goodness! I hate long lines! We were in this long line and then this girl comes out just when we get close to the table and she tells the first six people to come with her so we go inside this room and get our stickers and I ask for a car decal and she said I had to fill out a paper and needed to know my plate number which I didn't so I had to go all the way back to my car and get it and by then my friend and me parted because she had a second class.

But apparently the trip was for nothing because they never asked for my plate number they just asked if me if I knew what it was and then handed me a sticker and said I could go!!! mad making me do all that walking for nothing!!!

-Sighs-

But oh funny! Guess what? So the teacher gave us homework to do which is to look up two sources for information explosion and type a summary for it and send it to her on blackboard. Well here is the funny thing......when my mom had this class last year she did her homework at the last minute and needed my help she also needed to look up two sources so I did that for her but didn't type anything so she had to get up early the next day to do it.

Well she also was assigned to do other homework from the class book and I typed it for her because she did not know if she could write in the book or not.

So yeah I saved all of that in word so now I have my homework finished!!! HA!!!! Well kind of as far as the questions go. I do plan on getting two new different sources though. No telling what that teacher remembers and she did tell us that we can't cheat and I already feel like since my mom gave me all of her notes and such from the class that I am cheating. I mean I am not just going to like turn in her worksheets without doing the work oh goodness no!!! But I do plan on using them as references to help me a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm
I'm happy you enjoyed your first day back.  

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces