Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Out break (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image
Description: this chemistry lab sits on one of the most populated and renowned university campus (making up a name) of tritech. It contains almost every chemical, element ,lab equipment known to man and usually holds press conferences on recent discoveries for their bio work. The students all have a mastery in bio-engineering and the effects it has on the human body. Since it is illegal to test on actual humans they've created a simulate chamber for just that everything works fine advancing human health and medicine until today that is .

My character:
Name:Alice granger
Personaility: quite yet powerful her mind is a force to be wreckin with as well as her body. Her expression and presence sometimes seem cold ,but that's just how she is emotion was not really expressed In her house hold.
Bio: Alice is a military brat both parents in the armies forces her dad in the marines and her mother in the Air Force. She grew up in a isolated mansion of the coast of California home schooled by many different teachers since she excelled past her years. She's always had an act for science and weaponry so her parents gave her an underground lab to work in. Her father ,when ever he was around , trained her phyiscally making her thin yet strong body a deadly weapon. Her mom trained Alice's mind in building weaponry of both nuclear and bio weapons. her parents loved her very much though the words were only spoken every so often and she understood since affection wasn't really up her ally. After her 18th birthday her parents quickly sent her off to tritech hope-Ing that their daughter would change the world .
Weapon of choice:her hands and the two swords her father brought her back from japan
skills:hand to hand combat , bio engineering, short distance (with swords )and long distance combat. Some forms of healing
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm
Name: Ashika Lanuza
Species: Half demon, half human
Personality: Witty, hot-tempered, sarcastic, protective, secretive, dry-humored, caring in a less in-your-face way than most, tomboy-ish, and a trouble maker.
Bio: Born of a demon father and human mother Ashika (Ash for short) had grown up with her feet in two worlds. She hides her identity out of fear for her own safety; her mother and father both warned her that the humans would likely hunt her down if they found out her true form. Several stones dot her true form, each containing a different type of minute demon power, though she is most adept at hand to hand combat and close combat weapons. Always maintaining a 'me against the world' mindset, Ashika studied literature, history, and English, but has never been able to hack the grades in the more analytical subjects. Her true form looks only vaguely of her human self, though much more rogue-ish and dangerous to others. She opted to go to Tritech to try and find a way to make herself become at ease with who she is, and get away from her family. Demons don't think of Ash as one of their own, but as a half breed and an inferior being, so she has decided to prove that she is someone of worth the only way she could think of; with academics.
Skills/weapons: Minor pyromancy, prefers axes or swords but will use a gun if needed. Very minor healing, slightly faster speed than a human, doubled strength and stamina. She can also speak to small animals, though nothing larger than a large wildcat/wolf. The gems grant her other sets of powers that are much more demonesque than she normally wields, including summoning demons, controlling others, weather manipulation, animating non-living objects, and control over animals. The offset is that prolonged use of the gems cause insanity to set in slowly (such as the Hell Voices whispering words of death and rage to cause her to kill anything around her) and possibly consume her human self with her demon blood, destroying her completely.

Human form: User Image

Demon form:
User Image  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Name: Alexis Brevario
Species: Human
Personality: Friendly and outgoing, enjoyed socializing. Ambition and caring were two of the most noticed qualities in her, she wouldn't give up on anything or anyone, some might say she had too much heart. She had a quick mind, loving anything and everything science.
Bio: She was raised in a poor family, none of them had been able to get into college so they were all very surprised and happy when Alexis had won a science fair to get a full ride tuition. She planned on becoming a scientist studying human diseases and so she took many lab courses. She wanted to be able to help her family once she started her career and wouldn't let anyone stand in the way.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((I know, she kinda looks young, just pretend she looks 23 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 pm
User Image

Ash sighed as she headed to the lab, fixing her shirt and glaring at a few boys irritably as they grinned at her chest straining the material slightly. She could sense the human reek of lust rolling off of them, and she really was only trying to get through this day without any of them trying to cop a feel. The half demon walked on to the classroom with the thoughts of doing the make up study in the lab for her class, noticing Alexis and Alice also moving to the room. "Hey, looks like it's a party today." She told them in a slightly dry tone, a wry smile on her lips.

Ash wasn't fond of most humans, but her classmates she could deal with. These two had been helping her with her classes anyways, so she almost enjoyed bumping into them during the day outside of class on the campus. After all, Green Brindle University was quite a sprawling location and they only shared a few courses. "What are we gonna do today? Discover the cure for stupidity?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Hey Ash! Alexis waved, glad to see a face she knew. She waved at Alice as well. I hope so, we may need it sooner than we can make it. She laughed at the joke. I hope maybe sometime soon they'll have us doing something potentially useful, I'm sick of all these boring false experiments. Can we say snore zone? She did an impression of someone snoring.

She giggled. Oh, I saw those boys doing their cat calls at you again. Maybe we should find a shirt that'll hide your assets? She teasingly suggested. She sat at the lab table nearest to them and motioned to the other chairs for the girls to sit in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
Alice ,as usually, was there early to get a head start. The annoying presence of boys made it hard for her to work. Their petty cat calls and flirting to the text freaks in the lab almost made working here insufferable ,but she was stronger and refused to let her parents down. She was the only child of theirs and she wanted to make her mark on the world before they were killed or passed from old age.

She rolled her eyes as she fixed her microscope to work on the cell she was trying to repair since yesterday the boys thought it was a good idea to sneak up behind her.Her statur was powerful though she was thin so could cause damage. The four boys should have thought twice two were on the hospital with minor concussions and the other two were in their dorms with broken femurs and ankles."don't mess with an army brat" she murmured focusing in on her work. Occasionally glancing around to make sure no one was approaching her.

She spotted two girls coming in not viewing them as a threat to her work or an interruption she brushed them off as she repaired the damaged cell."annnnnnnd done "she smiled to her self as she quickly put the finished cell in containment to prevent any more damage. Alice hummed to her self cleaning up what little mess she made. Alice grabbed her belongings slinging an all black one shoulder book bag on to her back before she looked around for a seat.

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Ash looked down at her chest to take in her clothing, then quirked her right eyebrow at Alexis. "I don't think it would do any good. They will just use their imagination, which is probably way worse." She looked at the other girl, looking at the human girl who had repaired the cell, scenting it's gratitude to the creature that had healed it. "You know Alice, you shouldn't keep working so hard. People may start calling you a shut in. But, I don't have a life either. I guess it's good company then."

She shifted her jade eyes to the corner, where a slightly sadistic presence was lingering. Something sinister was going to occur on campus. Only something truly horrible would warrant the presence of a Hell Herald; the spirit that catalyzed the most evil of events. Ashika couldn't see it, but she knew it was one of her father's, and so it was also watching her to keep her safe, thus breaking a minor rule not to interfere with the human world. "Hey, think we should take the day off? You know, I don't think the professors will mind us trying to fake having a life for one day." She wanted to leave, but that would let them know she wasn't normal. All her life, she had seen what humans did with things they thought weren't normal. What ever was different, they didn't understand. What they didn't understand, they feared. And what humans feared, they hated. She didn't want to be killed; even though it would take a whole lot of effort on their part.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image
alice raised an eye brow "this is normal for me and I don't take days off unless I'm physically or mentally unable like daddy says never put off something off till tomorrow that you can do today" she said taking a seat by the girls "besides I heard the professor was going to let us use the simulator to test different diseases we make as long as its easily cure able and can do no more damage than the common cold" she said eager to start.
Alice waited for the teacher to start the lesson on how to construct and destory the virus the students could make.she quickly lost interest already knowing how to do it she drummed her fingers waiting for his instruction to be over. Her hands ached for the comfort of the lab equipment "you will have parnters for this assignment " the teacher said passing out a packet of other use ful information. Alot of the students mainly the ones who cheated their way through looked at her for a yes to be their partner. She declined every offer only willing to work with the girls at her table

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

She barely paid attention to the teacher, her eyes always going back to the corner where the Hell Herald was waiting, her fingers tapping on the surface of the table very softly. She knew he wasn't letting her see it, but she was also demanding to make it talk to her and give her some kind of hint. After a few minutes of mentally arguing, it showed her it's chilling smile, making her body almost shiver in worry. Ash shook her head and turned her attention back to the room, giving Alexis and Alice a questioning look, as if silently asking their permission to join them. "Well, today is bound to be full of events." She whispered almost cryptically, worried about what would occur.

Ashika didn't want to leave the company of the girls, urging the Herald to try and help them too, only hearing him huff and then cast her a snarl. It seemed he was grudgingly agreeing, but that didn't make her feel any better. 'I want you to tell me dammit!' She demanded, the spirit casting her another chilling smile and a cruel laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:14 am
User Image

Alexis looked at the two girls she sat with. Would you guys like to team up? We are already sitting together, after all. She smiled. She didn't socialize too much with the other students in their class, they all thought she was boring and a book worm. Better that than potentially jobless in the future. Her thoughts chided the lazy students in the class. Most of them tried asking the three girls to be their partner and she turned down every one of them, not wanting to deal with doing the whole project on her own.

She knew Ashika and Alice were both hard workers like her and that's why she always tried working with them if she could. She wanted to make sure she had partners who could hold their weight in any project, especially one like they would be doing today. Making and curing a virus was no simple task, they would need to be very careful with everything they did with the cells they would work on to keep from letting the virus they would make spread through the classroom, which would continue through the university and probably further. Thankfully the virus wasn't too dangerous or she'd be worried about the class clowns and the careless students working on this assignment.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image
Alice nodded "I'm thinking just a simple virus one who can't change it's structure or dna so it'll be easy to kill and will be cost effective since we won't have to research a new medicine to help kill it" she said standing form her seat declining another boy ,jock of course, promising to take her one a date. She sighed "boys will sell their souls to have a partner that does all the work " she opened her bag moving past some of her blades ,security when she walked alone at night, grabbing her iPod.
"Let's see ...notes ...formulas ... Structure here "she said showing the two girls the work "it's not overly complicated the cell structure may be the hardest part but the DNA and central control systems just require a few tweks and were good to go"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

Ashika chuckled humorlessly, replying in a soft voice, "Given the right price, anyone would sell their soul. It's all a matter of finding what makes them tick." It was true. A soul could be bargained away from even the most pure of heroes when the price was right; she had seen it done time and time again. However, her task at the moment was much more daunting than purchasing a soul in exchange for a petty goal, or even observing from afar as humans tore each other apart in a fruitless quest. Her current battle was this damn bioengineering class.

The half demon looked over the notes, shifting a bit as the Hell Herald drew closer slowly, almost as if he was trying to make sure she didn't notice him. "Well, the structure of this seems benign. But, what if something goes wrong?" She asked the professor loudly, feeling the Herald halt. She had figured it out. "Oh, we have been testing this out in a safe and secured environment for months now. This will be perfectly safe." Was the response. 'Yeah, and they said the same about the Titanic.' She thought bitterly.

Her jade eyes narrowed, watching the boys scowl at the trio of girls, the desire rolling off of them in waves. She brushed a bit of her bangs out of her eyes and tried to focus on the lesson, but she was far too distracted by what was going on around her. Something was going to happen. Something catastrophic. "So, think I should start charging them per minute to stare at my tits?" She asked the two other girls wryly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

I don't think they'd pay up, hun. She giggled. She had gotten used to the men and their stares. It was never a comfortable situation but she always attempted to combat uncomfortable situations with humor.

But, onto the cell, if we don't do the assignment, it'll count against us. Unfortunately, we can't be assured that everyone will do it right, we just have to hope nothing bad happens with what they do. She then added in a whisper. I just hope the professor keeps an eye over the class instead of surfing her email the whole time, like usual. She rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image
Alice nodded " I think you should give a slap per 30 seconds or you know go to the illusion lab fabricate a look alike and use it as a double ...an Erotic assassin to deilever the slaps " she suggested "I would " she shrugged her shoulders locking her iPod slipping it into her pocket "or you can go were my mum goes its that store next to the hat store they take any fabric you want and turn it into any piece of clothing you want " she said going over to the work station. Something had been nagging in the back of her head ,but she ignored it most of the time it was wrong and it usually turned out better than she worried about .  

Ami hanko

Shy Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers