Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Pokémon Game Series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 am
Pokémon Red, Blue, Green & Yellow

The first games to start it all, Pokémon Red & Green were released in Japan, as Red & Blue, were updated versions made for North America, with Blue essentially replacing the namesake of Green, where Blue in Japan was the first updated version of the games. Taking place in the Kanto Region. Battle Team Rocket to save the Pokémon!

Pokémon Gold, Silver & Crystal

The first true game sequel to the first Generation games, these games took place first in the new Johto Region, then once you finished the initial story, you get to travel back to the Kanto Region! Combat against Team Rocket once again in this new Region!

Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald

Although this Generation was not able to connect to prior games, Game Freak had ensured from this game onward, all Pokémon games would be able to. Fight 2 brand new villainous teams, Team Aqua & Team Mamga in Hoenn!

Pokémon Colosseum

The first Pokémon game on the Nintendo GameCube. Taking place in the Orre Region, you fight evil organizations who use Shadow Pokémon for evil intent.

Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen

The first remake of a Pokémon game! Also revolutionized trading in GBA games in coming bundled with a Wireless Adapter which allowed for trading without a link cable. Face off against Team Rocket once again!

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

The second Pokémon game on the Nintendo GameCube. Taking place in the Orre Region, you continue on the story years after the events of Colosseum, once again fighting evil organizations who use Shadow Pokémon.

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum

The first Pokémon games to allow trading over the internet!

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

The second remake of a Pokémon game! Return to Johto with several newer additions including Pokéathlon. Fight again against Team Rocket and uncover the hidden secrets!

Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2

The first Pokémon game to be set in a region far from the previous ones. Unova brings concepts of 3D in a DS game vibrantly to life and fills the game with fun and adventure throughout.

3DS Apps:

Pokédex 3D Pro
The updated version of Pokédex 3D, where you could view 153 Pokémon and their respective forms that have been released in Pokémon Black and White. It is reported to have many more Pokémon, possibly 300, being the revealed number of Pokémon in Black 2 and White 2, or even up to all 649 Pokémon, as yet to be determined, and will cost approx. $18 US based upon Japanese pricing, making the latter choice of all the Pokémon seem much more likely due to being a game that was free to have 153 Pokémon initially.

Pokémon Dream Radar
Capture Pokémon in real life via the Nintendo 3DS Camera's Augmented Reality and send them to Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
It is the only place where you can capture the Kami Trio's Sacred Beast forms!

Pokémon X & Y

Announced for Nintendo 3DS on the day this topic was made, released in October 2013! Travel to Unova to unlock the hidden potential of Pokémon known for years! This is the first game where you start the main story with 2 Starter Pokémon, from the new set of Pokémon and the original Kanto Starters with their respective Mega Stones! Features a new mechanic known as Mega Evolution where Pokémon with any amount of stages are able to reach a new level of power through holding a Mega Stone item. Not to forget, these two games will be the first fully realized 3DS Pokémon games made!

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Coming out November 2014, the long anticipated third remake will be coming and featuring even more Mega Evolutions of Pokémon and Primal Reversion of Groudon and Kyogre! Explore Hoenn in 3D, and uncover new mysteries along with newly redesigned enemies!

3DS Apps:

Pokémon Bank
Allows for you to store up to 3,000 various Pokémon within 100 boxes on the Internet, away from the boxes you have in your Pokémon X & Y games. It requires a yearly fee and has storage for up to 3,000 Pokémon. It also runs a trial for 30 days at any point until January 31st.
You also can transfer content between various Pokémon X & Y games. It also has protections that prevent cheated Pokémon from being able to be transferred to the Bank.
In addition to that, you have the ability to search through your boxes.

Poké Transporter
Download comes with the cloud storage app, Pokémon Bank and allows for you to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 over to your Pokémon X & Y games. You only require one 3DS system and is simple to use, allowing you to transfer many Pokémon at once by placing them into the Pokémon Bank box.
Pokémon are transferred one way, and cheated Pokémon are unable to be. Online connection is required.

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 Friend Codes:
No longer active as DS Wi-Fi has shutdown.
Black 2 - Cutter Knight: 3955-8489-9581

Pokémon X & Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Friend Codes:
[Game Version(s) - Username: Code]
Corruption Zero: 1719-3790-8066
Cutter Knight: 2036-7003-1214
Err404_MagnusNotFound: 4098-3010-8611
Ethan Kirito Soul: 2320-6458-6021
iAm Techno-san: 3179-6579-2331
levelknight20: 4871-4443-1990
X Kaos X: 0146-9744-0440
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX: 5214-9378-6239  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 am
I don't know about the rest of you guys but....

I want emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cuevas_506 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 10 Total: 19 (3-30)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 am
^_^ Can't wait! Going with Froakie as my partner!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 am
Christian13000

This  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Christian13000

This

same  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:11 pm
I as well am looking to have Froakie as my starter Pokemon. I just hope to a higher power that his final evolution won't be absolutely dreadful in every regard. Frog-type Pokemon seem to be very hit-and-miss in terms of successful design.  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 am
I'm personally thinking of starting with Fennekin, just hoping it's not a Fire Fighting. xD Either way getting X and Y at release lol. sweatdrop So, Froakie or Chespin? Guess it'll depend on what the final forms are like. =D

Also it's been announced the new Professor is Professor Sycamore, I personally like the design a lot, and he has a young vibe, and cool I guess. Also he's been reported to be taking part in battles too! Quite a few more official Pokémon names announced as well!

Brand new Type, Fairy Pokémon has been announced, also giving old Pokémon secondary Types! Also, as they have added a new Eeveelution in this Generation, after having no prior Evolutions to already existing Pokémon in the Black and White Generation, would that mean perhaps more Evolutions or Pre-Evolutions, and perhaps more Fairy-Type Pokémon? All we know now is that it is super effective against Dragon to change how a strong prevalent force they have been throughout the game over the past years.

New Pokémon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm
will be going Chespin or Fennekin haven't decided yet but preordered my copy off Y and all just can't wait, Also loving all the new pokemon designs so far these two are my favorite designs Pancham and his evolution Pangoro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dstdnt

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 am
oh mehgerd i want this game so bad...i cant preorder it yet though im broke sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:29 am
fennekin ftw.  

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:30 am
whta do you guys think of that new pokemon interaction thing though? (bringing out the inner pokephiles in all of us)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 am
Err404_MagnusNotFound
whta do you guys think of that new pokemon interaction thing though? (bringing out the inner pokephiles in all of us)

Should be intresting since it will have effect on stats and other parts of battle

also this here is a link on the demo played at gamescom http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5g4c7n6WUO8  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 pm
Cutter Knight
Err404_MagnusNotFound

Should be intresting since it will have effect on stats and other parts of battle

also this here is a link on the demo played at gamescom ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5g4c7n6WUO8

just looking at all the released videos makes me want the game more and more  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:25 pm
Although it's been announced 3 days ago, Pokémon Bank, Poké Transporter, the fact that you will be given the new Starter Pokémon by a friend and the original Kanto Starter Pokémon by Professor Sycamore, and finally the revelation of Mega Charizard, Mega Blasoise and Mega Venusaur!

Pokémon Direct 9.4.2013

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300