User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So okay my cousin texts me yesterday wanting to do dinner on Wednesday but I am broke until Friday and she says that she works all day that day and that she wanted to do dinner before my sister goes back to college which is this coming Sunday and my sister has been home since last month.

Well my sister is all like oh sorry you're broke blah blah so clearly no one is going to pay for me and I don't think i would accept if they did anyways not to mention but the last time we went out to dinner we went to Chillis because I was out rules over my wanting to go to Applebees and the food there sucks! So if I did have money it would also depend on where the hell we would be having dinner.

But the thing that pisses me off is that she waits until the very last week to make dinner plans. Never said she was so busy the pass six or whatever weeks! Never even ******** mentioned dinner when we went over to her house to get facials. No it';s just now all of a sudden lets get dinner before your sister goes back to college in a few days!!!

Um no I don't think so. Plus I hate eating out in public anyways.