Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:19 pm
Vincent Hammond

User Image
Courtney
Female
Wolf demon
Courtney is very shy and is the most popular girl in school. Though she has had a crush on _____ for a while now but is too afraid to tell him but wants to. She hates loud high pitch noises and thunder. But she loves to sunbath in her wolf form and is on the Cheer leading squad as captain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

same character for me.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm
Vincent Hammond

((KK do you want to start us off or Should I??))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((KK do you want to start us off or Should I??))

you please.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Lol okay.))

Courtney was getting ready for the pep rally in the locker room. She and the other cheerleaders were all beautiful and sweet. B ut she was the only one without a boyfriend. Her best friend, Jenny, was on the squad as well and they were always trying to find the right guy for her. Then once the pep rally was about to start they went over their routine one last time by words and then ran out to Evacuate the Dance floor and doing their routine which was flawless.Courtney then did a double back flip with several cartwheels. She seemed like she was having fun which she was. Then once the routine ended everyone applauded and whistled. Then everyone really started going nuts when Courtney waved at them from atop a pyramid of girls. SHe then saw Edward and blushed before getting down sitting right in frnot of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

edward was reading a book not looking around. He hated going to school pep rallys because then the people that bully him get even more pumped up and annoying. He got up and passed courtney going to his secret spot he had.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked at him through the corner of her eye. Her ruby red seemed lonely. She couldn't go anywhere though, she was captain after all. After the pep rally. SHe and her friends were changing when she came out fully clothed and saw the jocks getting ready to pick on Edward again. She got angry every time they did that. She approached them just as they started to push him down. SHe glared at them and said "That's enough. If you knew anything Yo'd know that I was a wolf demon. You'd better leave him alone." SHe than glared at him her ruby red eyes glowing blood shot red in anger. They knew that when she got mad they were dead meat. her fangs started to grow as they got scared. Once they ran off she helped Edward up and said "Sorry about them. You alright?" She then smiled at him her eyes returning their ruby red coloring and her pupils no longer dilated she picked up his books and looked at him. He was cute and she could tell he was shy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Edward looked at her and then off to the side. His cheeks were faintly red as he was about to speak. "yeah. . . Though you didnt have to do that. Theyve done it since the beginning of freshmen year." he said as his face went back to normal.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:07 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Of course I did. We're both demons. We maybe different kinds but we're demons none the less. I just don't like it whent ehy hassle fellow demons because we are not like them.They're really scared of us. They're scared that we could easily hurt them. Though I don't know if I could." She explaine dblushing a little. it was faint but she was blushing. "Oh I'm Courtney by the way." She said still blushing as she got up and saw her friend coming over saying "Courtney come on Coach wants to speak with us." "Alright. I have to go but hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other." SHe said before she smiled and left with her friend to go see the coach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Of course I did. We're both demons. We maybe different kinds but we're demons none the less. I just don't like it whent ehy hassle fellow demons because we are not like them.They're really scared of us. They're scared that we could easily hurt them. Though I don't know if I could." She explaine dblushing a little. it was faint but she was blushing. "Oh I'm Courtney by the way." She said still blushing as she got up and saw her friend coming over saying "Courtney come on Coach wants to speak with us." "Alright. I have to go but hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other." SHe said before she smiled and left with her friend to go see the coach.

Edward watched her walk away and waved to her. He was smiling on his way home when suddenly he got punched in the face. "its all your fault that now the chear leader captian hates us." the said as a bunch of them were beating edward up. After a couple minutes Edward snapped and his horns grew a little as a black wing came out of his back. He raised his hand up in the air and the sky filled with dark clouds as his eyes were glowing bright red. The air filled with a powerfull demonic pressure.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was walking down the same street when she saw Edward. She blushed as she saw his true form. She then saw the jocks and how scared they were. SHe growled at them and turned into her true form, a wolf the size of a small house. She knew Edwards would have no idea it was her but she had to help. She bared her fangs making the jocks run off. Her cold stare in her wolf form was scary but she wouldn't harm anyone without a reason. SHe then tried to walk over to Edward with eyes like Ruby's. She was trying to calm him down. She sat in front of him to show she wouldn't harm him. Her fangs were put away and a whimper escaped her. She was shaking from the demonic pressure but knew that he had to calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was walking down the same street when she saw Edward. She blushed as she saw his true form. She then saw the jocks and how scared they were. SHe growled at them and turned into her true form, a wolf the size of a small house. She knew Edwards would have no idea it was her but she had to help. She bared her fangs making the jocks run off. Her cold stare in her wolf form was scary but she wouldn't harm anyone without a reason. SHe then tried to walk over to Edward with eyes like Ruby's. She was trying to calm him down. She sat in front of him to show she wouldn't harm him. Her fangs were put away and a whimper escaped her. She was shaking from the demonic pressure but knew that he had to calm down.

Edward looked at the demon hound infront of him. He slowly raised his hand but it was taken back when he sensed an enemy nearby. . . His wing opened up and he shot high into the sky. A group of angels tried to attack him. He took a deep breath and let it all out. His breath turned into black fire. A couple of angels died but the others charged at edward.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was in shock. She watched as he was outnumbered by the angels. She began to growl as she wished she could help him. SHe then jumped on one of the angel's behind him that was about to attack him from behind. She bit into it's neck and continued to help Edward. Once all the angels were killed she was on the ground and turned back into her demon form. "A-are you alright?" She asked hoping he would be okay. She looked at him with kind eyes and hugged him blushing hoping that he would calm down "You must calm down.M If not more Angels will come." She said almost crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was in shock. She watched as he was outnumbered by the angels. She began to growl as she wished she could help him. SHe then jumped on one of the angel's behind him that was about to attack him from behind. She bit into it's neck and continued to help Edward. Once all the angels were killed she was on the ground and turned back into her demon form. "A-are you alright?" She asked hoping he would be okay. She looked at him with kind eyes and hugged him blushing hoping that he would calm down "You must calm down.M If not more Angels will come." She said almost crying.

Edwards eyes slowly stopped glowing as he looked at her. He looked down in disgust with himself. "i . . . Hate being a Demon." he said as he grabbed his wing and started to try to pull it off.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:24 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney stopped him and said "Don't I like you just the way you are. Don't hurt yourself." She then looked at him and said "Please." Then she gave him a hug trying to stop him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff