Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
ARE YOU FOR REAL? YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so yesterday I took this user Angel43u4823y8 whatever the numbers are off my ignore list because I don't post in the LI anymore as far as my own problems go since I have you girls to turn to. But also because she made a comment that I felt was not called for. She called someone and their boyfriend immature ******** because the girl is nineteen and drinks and thus breaks the law and Angel was so hung up on that.

So i take her off my ignore list and report her comment and I just got back from class a few minutes ago and a mod messaged me saying that they can't take any action against her because the OP was not upset by the name calling even though it was never called for, and the OP even thanked her AND it wasn't the OP who reported her. So thus they cannot take any action.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Some months ago this one guy was hung up on Angel because of her name calling and blunt advice and went to the LI and posted a topic about her and at the time I didn't even know it had to be the OP to report the comments. But now I get why she doesn't get banned or anything. No matter how many people report her for her rude a** comments, as long as the OP is not upset by it or isn't reporting it then there is nothing they can do because apparently the OP has the power to have someone banned or whatever

Ain't that b***h! scream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am
I guess all you can do is ignore them after all...  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or just keep my eye open for when an OP actually doesn't thank her for her rude comments. We almost always comment on the same topics in the LI.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games