Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Bluewater ~ Public Building ~ Kent Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bluewater is an out-of-town shopping centre, located in Greenhithe, Kent, England.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli bounced on the balls of her feet while she waited excitedly for her boyfriend. Sure she'd seen him a couple of weeks ago at the end of term feast and on the train ride home, but that was a couple of weeks ago! She missed him! She sighed and twirled a piece of red hair around her finger impatiently. As she waited, she scanned the crowd with blue eyes, hoping to spot the familiar, and quite attractive face of Cameron Rowley. Her boyfriend. Hers.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After using public transportation, Cameron finally arrived at the out of town shopping centre. As he approached the building, he kept his eyes peeled for his familiar redhead girlfriend. I can't believe the last time I saw Elli was at school, he thought, scanning the area. Finally, his eyes locked on the thirteen year old's figure. "Hey, Elli!" he exclaimed as he began to jog towards her. When he finally reached her, he greeted her with a hug and kiss. It has been too long since the last time his lips touched hers, or since his hand brushed against her soft, supple skin.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli spun around as she heard Cam's delightful voice and laughed happily as his arms wrapped around her. Immediately she was snaking her arms around his neck and moving as close as she possibly could to him. When he kissed her, she giggled and kissed him back, trailing her fingers up the back of his neck and tangling them into his hair. She pulled away after a few moments and smiled brightly at him. "I missed you." She whispered, before pressing her lips back against his happily. A couple weeks away from him had been far to long. She had missed his touch, and his kisses, and his smile, and his voice. She had missed everything about him.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron pulled away when he felt Elli untangle her fingers from his hair. He suddenly became aware that the two young teenagers were in a pretty crowded area. "I missed you, too. How has your summer been so-?" he asked, extremely curious; however, he was cut off by yet another snog. At least he can finally say the last person he kissed was his girlfriend again. Well, he would have always said she was, but this time, it was honest. Stupid Rui, he thought while snogging Elli. After only a quick moment, he pulled away from her. "We shouldn't do this here," he said as his eyes scanned a few people who stared at the kids as they passed by.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

Elli giggled at Cam's comment and just hugged him instead. "Fiiinee." She cooed, resisting the urge to kiss him again. She knew how much it bothered him to have people staring at him. "My summer has been boring. Really boring and Gracie is staying in Hogsmeade for some reason so I only have Ver to entertain me at home and she's to busy writing depressing songs to be any fun." She rambled on. She paused as she realized she had said a lot in one breathe and frowned. She could be so awkward sometimes. "What about you? What've you been up to while we've been separated? Haven't been kissing any of girls have you?" She asked jokingly. She of course was just teasing him, she trusted him not to do anything with anyone when he was dating her. She had no idea how true her statement could be though.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron smiled before saying an almost inaudible, "Thanks." He took Elli's hand in his and led her towards a table. There, they could at least sit and chat for some time and stay out of everybody else's way. When the girl mentioned Gracie, Cam's eyebrows shot up. "You wouldn't happen to know if she and Caitlin saw each other? She was bloody terrified for your sister earlier last week. Hasn't returned the owl post or anything," he explained, relieved to hear that she was potentially still alive and well. When asked if he has been kissing any girls, Cameron's heart began to beat quickly. She knows! She must know about Rui! But, how could she know? There was no way anyone told her, unless of course Caitlin has! But she promised she wouldn't. It couldn't have been her. The boy narrowed his eyes onto the table for a moment before looking back at Elli, almost ready to confess. That was when he saw the innocent look in her eyes. She didn't know. Play it cool, Cam, he told himself as he cleared his throat. "No, course not!" he lied. "Why, have you heard something?" he added quickly before giving off a nervous laugh. Hopefully, the redhead wouldn't notice anything odd in his tone.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Elli shook her head at his question about Gracie, frowning slightly when she heard he'd been hanging out with Caitlin. She knew she had no right to be jealous, but she always was, especially when it had to do with the older girl. "I wouldn't know for sure, but I doubt it. Gracie's doing some kind of 'finding herself' sort of thing. She said she needed to figure things out before we left school, and she hasn't been home since." She shrugged, and toyed with her hair, raising her eyes and blinking when he answered her question about kissing other girls with an unexpected vehemence. "Should I have heard something?" She asked warily. She trusted him, she really did, but him hanging out with Caitlin had put her on edge, and his reaction was pushing her closer to that edge.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron bit the inside of his cheek lightly. "At least she's alright," he said with a small sigh. Gracie being alright was definitely good news. "What's up with Ver?" he asked, curious to know why Elli's twin sister wrote depressing songs. When the girl looked up at him with big eyes, Cam just shook his head quickly. "No, nothing." He decided that sounded rather odd, so the boy playfully punched the redhead's shoulder. "I'm just playing with you, Ell," he said with a grin. Hopefully, his lie would have become more believable at this point. Play it cool, Cam, he told himself once again. She doesn't know.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

Elli smiled slightly as he said he was just playing with her."I know. I trust you... I just.... am a total jealous b***h a lot of the time?" She shrugged and changed the topic to her sister since he'd asked about that too. "Eh I don't really know, because she was dating Erik Meredith you know, but then she broke up with him because of Darius, and now she's dating Darius, but she likes Erik?" She shrugged, hopelessly confused on her sister's state of mind. "I have no idea."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron laughed at Elli's statement about herself. It was half real, yet half nervous. "You aren't a b*tch, Elli. At least, not that I've noticed," he said with a chuckle as he reached over the table to hold one of the girl's hands in his. While Elli spoke about her sister, the fourth year leaned back in his chair. "Sure sounds like she's got a lot going on," he said, eyebrows raised. This is why I don't keep up with all the rumors, he thought as he let out a sigh. Cameron would rather not get caught up in all this teenage drama.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Elli smiled at him and rolled his eyes when he told her she wasn't a b***h. "Whatever you say love." She whispered squeezing his hand, since she knew he didn't like to kiss in public so much. She laughed when he said her sister had a lot going on. "More than you know." She said chuckling, before abruptly cutting of her laughter. "I shouldn't laugh at her...." She said quietly, looking down at the table and tracing patterns on the skin on the back of his hand. "I'm just glad I have you and you have me. And that no one is trying to steal me from you... or you from me." She glanced up at him, when she said the last part and smiled gently at him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron smirked before letting out a small chuckle. When Elli squeezed his hand, a slight blush tinted in his cheeks. I've missed this, he thought as he stared into his girlfriend's blue eyes. "You aren't laughing at her. You're just finding something good in her situation," he said, hoping to make the redhead feel better. A small smile appeared on his lips at her last words. "Even if someone is, who cares? I won't leave you for anyone," he assured her. "B-But no one is trying to steal me," he spurted out just in case she ever did find out about Rui. However, he believed Caitlin was the only one who would ever know besides himself and the Slytherin girl who kissed him.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Elli giggled and rolled her eyes at him, smiling all the same. She was so happy to finally just be around Cam again. She had missed just being able to spend time with him for no reason what so ever. "Whatever you say love. I'm sure there a billion girls out there wishing they were me right now." She winked at him playfully. "You are quite a catch after all." She giggled again, ignoring the light pink tint of a blush as it clouded her cheeks. "I'm the luckiest girl I know, to be able to call you mine."

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron rolled his eyes, but not in annoyance. More like a joke. "Who knows, maybe there are a billion girls who wish they had me," he said before continuing, becoming a bit more serious this time. "It doesn't make a difference, though. There could be all of the girls in the world or none, and it wouldn't matter. I have you," he whispered the last three words before pecking Elli on the lips quickly.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces