Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luchino Caffe was an all-night Italian café on Tottenham Court Road in Muggle London. It was briefly visited by Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger after they were forced to make a quick escape from Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding on the night of 1 August, 1997.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

You can say what you have to say
'cause my mind's made up anyway

You can say what you want about me.....

The sun was going down by the time Erik led Verily to the small little cafe. He opened the door for her, sighing and the long, quiet and very awkward walk. He decided to break the awkardness and said, "This place has really good hot choco. I think I'm going to get a dessert too."

.....keep talking while I'm walking away

all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver had tried the entire walk to the cafe to come up with something to talk about, but every time and idea popped into her head, it was gone the instant she made to say it. She smiled gently at Erik when he held the door open for her, and slid past him into the tiny cafe. She turned to look at Erik as he finally spoke and nodded her head. "Okay." She muttered, wringing her hands together out of nervousness. Last year, after she met Erik and started dating him, she had thought that maybe she was finally getting over her nervousness and social anxiety, but now it seemed to be back in full force. Every time she tried to say anything, she felt like the entire world was sitting on her chest, forcing the air out of her lungs before her words could come out. She blinked, suddenly realizing she had been staring into Erik's eyes for far to long and turned away quickly.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

A waitress came by to take their orders. Erik glanced at Verily and said, "Two hot chocolates, please." The lady nodded and walked away. Erik looked back at Verily and sighed lightly. After their talk and the resulting awkwardness, Erik didn't exactly know what to say. After all, he had only been confident when they were dating or when his twin was around.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily heard his quiet sigh in the near empty cafe as loud as if his lips were right next to her ear. She blushed bright red at the thought and swallowed hard.'Darius... you remember him? Yeah you're kind of still dating him so would you get a hold of yourself?!?' She slowly raised her eyes to look at him again and mentally cursed herself for doing so. She had a hard enough time holding a conversation, when she wasn't utterly distracted by thoughts like her previous ones, and his deliriously distracting blue yes. "Er... how's your summer been?" She asked, trying to force herself to look away from him, but finding it an impossible task.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

She asked about his summer. Well, it was going fine until you messaged me, he thought to himself. That was something really rude to say though. "Alright, I guess. Being cooped up in a small apartment with my seven other siblings is kinda fun, I guess." His tone was sarcastic and he cracked a smirk, hoping she got the fact that he was joking.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Before she even knew it, a smile was gracing Ver's lips and a laugh was bubbling from her lips. She giggled for a few moments, before catching her breath and smiling at Erik. "I think that'd be fantastic." She said genuinely. "It gets kind of lonely in our big old mansion with just me, Elli, and my dad." She shrugged, wondering what it'd be like if she had younger siblings running around the house all the time. She was sure it'd be a pain in the butt most times, but she thought she might enjoy it a bit too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik smiled a little, then sighed. "I suppose we want each others' lives. Although when we lived at the manor, it was a lot more reasonable." He glanced at her face after he said that and saw the look of confusion on her face. "Oh, my family owns this huge manor in Wales. Right on the beach. We used to live there, before Da bought Tomes and Scrolls." The waitress returned with their beverages, and Erik immediately seized the sugar, adding it to his drink.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver shrugged when he said they wanted eachothers lives, and was about to reply when he mentioned a manor. She stared at him in confusion until he explained himself and then nodded in understanding. "Don't get me wrong. I love my family and home, but just the three of us in a like 16-20 bedroom mansion can be a bit creepy at times." She paused, surprised by how easily the conversation flowed from her lips, but smiled anyways, just glad she could actually talk to him like a normal human being again. She missed talking to him, and being around him, and seeing him smile. "I guess my family is the exact opposite though. Dad, Elli, Michelle and I, used to live in a small little hut with my mum, until... well I really don't know what happened, but next thing I knew we were moving in with Aunt Maggie and Uncle Blake, Mum had run off with some other guy and Michelle was left behind." She shrugged, realizing that none of her past really made any sense. She had no idea why any of it had happened. "Anyways, we're opposite because you moved from a big house to a small one and we moved from a small one to a big one." She said with a small chuckle as she further explained what she was trying to get at.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik smirked as he listened to her speak and nodded. "I guess that's true. Though the manor... well it used to have a lot of my family living there. If you think my family is big, you should meet all my cousins. I have six uncles and five aunts." He took a sip from the hot chocolate, then said, "And a load of cousins to boot."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver quietly took a sip of her hot chocolate as she listened to him, nodding as he explained his huge family. She winced and pulled away from the drink as it burned her tongue. "Oww!" She muttered, practically whimpering, as she ran her teeth over her tongue hoping to ease the pain. She hated burns of any kind, especially after finding her house on fire...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

"Oh, be careful!" The concern in Erik's voice dripped out and he immediately regretted the tone. And welcome back to awkward central, he thought to himself. He blushed and hid his face behind his mug, pretending to take a large swig. Good going butt head.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver blinked in surprise at his sudden exuberant and obvious concern for her well being, and then even more surprise as he blushed and hid her face. She almost wanted to faceplant against the table, but knew that would only upset Erik. Instead she sighed, and ignored the blush she knew was now clouding her cheeks. "I-i'm fine." She stuttered out, and then mentally cursed herself for suddenly stuttering again. "Just a l-lil-little burn. N-nothing to worry about...." She said, determined to try and not make this any more awkward than it already had been, but continuing to stutter, which was definitely not helping.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Verily's stuttering response reminded Erik of when they first started flirting, and suddenly, he was choking on his hot choco. But that wasn't the worst thing to happen. He spilled his hot beverage on his shirt and pants. At first, the steaming beverage seemed cool, then suddenly it was burning hot. "Ow! Hot!" he shouted and pulled his shirt off, trying to get the now soaked hot shirt off his skin.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver's eyes widened as he suddenly started choking on his hot coco and then he was shouting as he spilled it on himself, and the next thing she knew he was sitting in front of her, without a shirt one. She blinked, in total shock of how that had happened. She gulped, and openly stared without even realizing she was doing it. She couldn't help herself. He was attractive, he was shirtless, and she had admitted to herself a week or so ago that she did still like him. As her grey eyes wandered across his chest, she realized that the hot drink had left very faint red marks from the heat. She knew they were just slight burns that would probably fade within an hour, but the protective side of her kicked in and she was rushing to his side of the table, and pressing her fingers against the marks. As soon as she touched him she realized exactly what she had done and blushed brighter than her hair. 'idiot! One why the heck are you touching him? Two what the hell do you think putting your fingers on burns is going to do? You can't magically heal someone by touching their wounds!' She blinked awkwardly and slowly dropped her hands to her sides, blushing even brighter. "Sorry...." She whispered, resisting the urge to put her hands back on him, and just kiss the living daylights out of him, and touch him, and hold him, and just be with him again. 'Do I ever feel this way about Darius.... except when he's saving my life?'

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items