Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Lucky Restaurant
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Date Night
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She's radiant

Dris almost snorted tea out his nose when Puck said she couldn't fathom over twenty cousins. He vaguely wanted to have Milo write out a list of everyone in the Wakefield family, but it would probably take a month. "You think that's bad, most of those twenty-five have like... 3-4 kids. That's almost a hundred! And they're all closely related. Though, I'll be honest, I don't know them all by name. There's only a few sets I'm close to, because there's only a few of his cousins Milo's close with. There's only a real handful I genuinely like beyond that. Wait..." he paused for a second, furrowing his eyebrows, "That makes it sound like I'm a jerk. No, I like all of my family, I do, but some are... closer? Closer friends outside just being cousins." He nodded, but was still pretty sure the wording was... harsh at best. Oh well, he could clarify later.

After he explained his feelings about hiding his profession, Puck looked... sad? Hurt, maybe? He hoped she wasn't upset. She spoke, starting off by saying she felt like a b***h (which Dris by no means ever would have called her. Ever), and told him he had no reason to be sorry. He tilted his head to the side a bit as she continued, claiming he was too good to be true. That line brought a small blush to his cheeks. He never felt like he was "too good" by anyone's radar, except maybe like... a crime boss or something? He was far from perfect, and he was sure she'd come to learn those facts too. Or at least... he hoped they were together long enough to learn all about one another. He liked learning about her, at any rate. He wasn't particularly interesting, but he wanted to know all about her. When she questioned that he was taken aback by her, really her, he nodded, but stayed quiet for a moment as she continued.

As she spoke of his wearing paint like a badge of honor, he grinned, a little proudly at that. He did indeed wear paint as though it were a part of him, though he was very proud he didn't have any visible paint on him for their date. She did say she'd originally thought nothing beyond having to follow quidditch a bit more closely. He blushed when Puck said she only cared about him as he was, not about his job at all. She also had her hands held tight to his, so he squeezed them gently. "You're right. I wear my heart on my sleeve and paint... everywhere else. But don't think you have to feel sorry at all. Hell, I'd have reacted the same way if I discovered such a major... fact about someone. That said... don't you ever feel bad about your feelings, and especially not about addressing concerns. Puck, I don't care about jobs or whatever, not if it makes you hurt or concerned or... whatever. I should've been more upfront with you, and that's all on me. Because I want to see you smile, you precious theater nerd with a penchant for cats and Disney. Because I know for sure if one of us is too good to be true, it's not me. I'm boring, apart from painting and quidditch, I don't do much. You, on the other hand, are wonderful, brilliant, and all those things that are right with this messy world." He lifted his hand, which in it held Puck's, and gently kissed her knuckles. "And yes, I was taken aback by you, Puck. Because I couldn't believe someone as incredible as you could fall for a lanky doofus like me. You're sassy and silly, yet down to earth and fun. Which is great. And also we have a surprising lot in common, which is a reason I feel like we'll work well together." He blushed a bit more, a lopsided grin overtaking his face.

He looked into her eyes, feeling very much vulnerable around her. It was true, his earlier thought. She was like art, in that words simply couldn't encapsulate her. She was beautiful, mysterious, and headstrong... but above that, she made him feel. It was an odd thought he had, but around her, he'd discovered his synesthesia just a bit sharper. Like the world was thrust into clarity simply by being near her. Even when they weren't talking, he saw delicate maroon swirls in his mind. Her laughter brought vivid purples bursting into his vision, which would normally bother him, but her laugh only served to make him laugh himself. Maybe it was her silly little snort? Or the fact that she usually got flustered when she was laughing... but even when they were talking seriously, her voice darkened a bit, the purple fading into a deeper red... He wanted to learn all her colors, even if he was the only one able to see them. Secretly, he thanked his Synesthesia, because it gave him a whole new facet of her to see.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟPuck kept staring with a slack jaw nearly in horror as Dris corrected his cousin counting emphasizing that each of the twenty-five had children which would almost double their numbers. She was definitely going to ask for a cheat sheet, and maybe a genealogy map just to ensure she didn't accidentally insult someone. Thankfully though, from the sounds of it she wouldn't actually have to meet all of them since his family was only close to a select few. That she could definitely deal with. "That doesn't make you a jerk. Obviously you're gonna be closer to some than others. Besides, the more family you have the more introductions we'll ultimately have to do and I freaking suck at first impressions." she sighed faux despondently. It wasn't a complete lie though; most of her first impressions with her friends either resulted with her doing or saying something embarrassing or worse both at the same time. It was rare she was as smooth as she had been when meeting Dris but she supposed karma came back for her later with their crepe date (could that classify as a date?) and her current ridiculousness during this one.

Puck was slightly confused by his head and blush but at her comment about his paint badge he at least grinned which made her feel a bit better knowing he knew she wasn't trying to make fun of him for it. He found glitter in her hair the first time they afterall. She also couldn't believe he was still trying to not only apologize but rationalize her stupidity saying he'd be just as cautious and curious as she was, which she felt he was just saying that to make her feel better. He didn't look the type to think wrong of anyone except maybe a wasp, but honestly those were the devil's minions so he wasn't really at fault. As he explained that he also didn't care about jobs and that he should've been more upfront, she huffed because he was seriously just gonna act like this was still his fault the stupid idiot and she would've said it had he also not gone on about seeing her smile and calling her precious. A precious theater nerd were his exact words but "precious" was the important part that had her blushing bright along with him emphasizing that it was she who was too good to be true.

And then!

And then he just keeps! Freaking! Going! About how she's special, and wonderful, and all things right and ******** she was going to ******** cry after eating bacon for the first time in nearly a month and it was going to be all this guy's fault and she totally hated him. (It's a lie but still!) A cross between a squeak and a whine rudely escaped Puck causing her to whine more and hide her face in her hands (which she hated because now she was no longer holding Dris' hands which might actually be a good thing SINCE HE FREAKING KISSED THEM LIKE SOME SORT OF ******** ALL GENTLEMAN LIKE WHO DARED) and she might've murmured something along the lines of "that's not fair!" Because it completely wasn't!

She had hoped covering her face would somehow make her hard of hearing so she couldn't understand more of Dris' praise but unfortunately it didn't work that way and she was still able to hear him and whine more. "This is just..sounfair. How can you even-! Ughh!" she pouted audibly still trying to hide her bright flushed face. Finally, she widened her fingers to peek through their gaps to see Dris looking at her so sincerely and intently she wanted to go back to hiding but figured she at least owed him an explanation. "That was so completely sweet and adorable and wholly unfair. I was not prepared for such an attack upon my person and I am experiencing technical difficulties. Please allow for a system reboot. Preferably with one of those shortcakes they mentioned earlier." and then she went right back to hiding her face and grumbling about cute sweet dorks who don't know how to play fair.

Miss Gryffindork

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris nodded along as she spared him his feelings. Apparently he wasn't a jerk indeed, and then she mentioned meeting his family. That brought his brain to a screeching halt. She wanted to meet his family? And not just his parents either, but his whole family? He had just said he had so many members, but still? "We can start small, don't worry. Just... my dads, sister... uncles? Oh! And my Nan. You'd really like her, I think." He nodded, flushing a bit. Maybe that was too much. Just Milo and Wyatt, then? And of course, Laili. He had to get the approval from his little sister, after all. He ran a hand through his hair, the messy locks curling around his long fingers as they swept his hair back.

While he spoke tenderly about his feelings, his paint, and his budding feelings for the very girl across the table, he noticed Puck blushing more and more. At one point, she hid behind her hand, then the second after he'd let go. A grin touched his lips as she claimed it was so unfair, questioning how he was able to say those things. That thought made him bite back a laugh. He grinned when he noticed her peeking between her fingers, wondering what was running on in her mind. She proclaimed his little speech sweet and adorable, then commented on it being an attack on her person. But she then requested one of the shortcakes, which made him happy because they looked really, really good.

He called the waitress over, requesting both their dessert and some more tea. Once the waitress left, Dris tapped his fingers on the table. "So while you're rebooting, I realized I apologized yet again, so let me regale you with another tale of idiocy." He chuckled softly, before settling on one story in particular. "Alright, so to set the stage, I was at my uncles' flat to babysit my niblings, and my uncle had left me a list of stuff to do. One of those was to run the dishwasher. Well, at my parents' house, we don't have a dishwasher. So I loaded the thing up and put soap in it... then about thirty minutes later I learned an incredibly valuable lesson. My uncles came home to me desperately trying to stop an avalanche of bubbles. Apparently, when you load the thing with dish soap, the whole mess becomes... so very bubbly. Well, they even gave me an out when I apologized, as I do. He sipped the dregs of his tea, which was almost immediately swapped out with a fresh cup. Then a fancy, fruity shortcake was placed between them. "They told me they weren't mad and that I didn't need to cover for the kids... but I had to awkwardly explain I simply didn't know how to use the dishwasher. And the sad thing is, I wasn't ten, or thirteen... this was two weeks ago." He grinned, chuckling softly. He offered over one of the dessert forks over, then skewered a strawberry on his own. He bit into the fruit, not noticing the little dribble of juice that escaped and started across his lips.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck grinned softly as Dris acted almost startled to the fact that she wanted to meet his family. In small increments sure since they possibly overran the entire United Kingdom, but eventually sure. Especially his immediate family since he seemed the closest to them. Besides, he'd be meeting her family eventually as well so it wasn't like it was going to fall completely on him. "And then you can meet my moms but you'll probably have to wait for a holiday break to meet Chanda because, y'know, Hogwarts and all." she shrugged. Though now that she thought about it, they could technically meet up now since her brother was home for summer vacation but maybe she shouldn't bring it up just yet in case Dris wasn't ready to meet the pesky younger brother. At least his sister was only a few years younger than them, it wouldn't be too weird for them but Chanda literally just entered his teen bothering years and was definitely filling in his new role as "angsty pest." Though admittedly he was more pest than angst ridden thank her lucky stars. She would've said more but since loosing half her lives in a ten minute span between his sweet talk and the damned hair flips, she was sorta shot. For the most part,

Puck was quiet as she rebooted only really speaking up when the waitress returned to order another ginger soda and of course the odd grumble every now and again. When she returned with it, instead of drinking it right away, she pressed the cool glass against her glowing red cheeks in an effort to combat it. She snorted as Dris decided now was the good time to honor their early deal in telling a story after apologizing and it was definitely...something. When he ended it with the fact that this had only happened a few weeks ago, she finally lost it and laughed nearly spilling her drink in the process. God his poor roommates. Seeing the shortcake being placed at their table reminded Puck of her previous instructions and happily took an offered fork taking a bit of strawberry and creme humming at the taste. It was a lot better than expected! Seeing the small mess Dris was making, she giggled and motioned at her lips. "You got a lil spillage happening there, though that's probably nothing compared to the soap bubble avalanche." she teased taking another bite of cake.

"I've got one for you too. Mine's a little worse but in my defense, I was only about seven at the time so. My mom didn't like me having lunchables, something about fillers or something but I essentially tuned that all out and was just upset I couldn't have lunchables like the rest of the kids in my class. Erm, do you know what a lunchable is?" Puck sometimes forgot what they offered in the UK wasn't always the same as in the states. The weirdest she'd ever really experienced was that they didn't sell butter by the sticks but in these soft tubs and that bread boxes were an actual thing that was used. "If you don't, they're basically these mass produced lunches that come with crackers, sliced sandwich meat like turkey and ham, sliced cheese, a fruit drink, and sometimes even a dessert like a candy bar or something. And they're the go to food for normal elementary kids, which of course I was not.

So! One day I'm walking home and I stop by the grocer for like a drink or something and I see that they have a stock of lunchables. I thought about for all of maybe three seconds before I bought one and ran home to try it before my mom got home. I got a pizza version which gave you these round supposedly bread like pizza shaped pieces with shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni and like a sack of sauce. So my first one was alright but I wanted to melt the cheese, so I put it in the microwave, and in like, four seconds the thing caught on fire. Apparently, pieces of the plastic wrapping was still stuck on it or something and when I was warming it it melted or combusted, something sciency happened to where I'm freaking out because I might've just exploded our microwave. I unplug it, I don't open it and our entiiiireeee apartment smells like burnt plastic, it was horrible. When my mom got home she immediately knew I had done something and after I told her she was mad, obviously, but thankfully she was more concerned for me rather than the microwave. But I was still in trouble for like, weeks after. I wasn't allowed to walk home by myself anymore after that for a while, I had to stay after school in their program until she came and got me. I hated it, they made me do my homework immediately like some sort of animal."
                                                        Puck laughed remembering how much she had whined and begged her mom to reconsider her punishment to no avail. Her mom had been surprisingly stubborn about it and she hadn't been given back walking rights until after holiday break.

Miss Gryffindork

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned at Puck when she mentioned meeting her parents. She said he'd have to wait for holidays to meet her brother, and he shrugged. "Well, we've got plenty of time. And we'll have the same with meeting Laili, or a majority of my cousins. Some I'm sure you'd like. Brennie and Lia come to mind. Both are dancey theater kids." He grinned, wondering how his family would like Puck. Maybe the fact that he really liked her would convince them to be extra nice. Or maybe he'd just never introduce her to Cyd. Wait. Damn. She already knew Loki, so it was only a matter of time. Maybe he'd take her to meet James and Lyre. They were always good... plus James was an awesome wingman... so. Though there were only three people he cared about liking her, and they'd be the first to meet her. His parents, of course, and Laili. Their opinions mattered greatly. Of course, he also hoped his friends liked her, given that they greatly impacted his thoughts.

He focused his attention on the shortcake, grinning as he set in on a bite of cake and creme. When puck commented on his spillage, Dris gently wiped his lip on his hand. He grinned at the juice trailed there. "Sorry, I'm a messy eater. My dad's been annoyed with it for years." He grinned, eating the bite of cake. He was glad his story of soapy terror had entertained her so much, especially after having stunned her moments ago. She started in on a story about something called "lunchables", which he had no clue about. Luckily, she asked if he knew what they were.

He shook his head with a grin, taking another bite of cake. She proceeded to explain that they were little lunches with some rather appealing parts. At least, he could see why kids wanted them. He probably wouldn't, but he preferred hot food over... odd cold sandwich cracker... things. Apparently she'd secretly bought one that was pizza (though the description sounded gross as hell). She'd put the whole thing in the microwave and nearly caught the lot on fire. He chuckled softly, letting her continue. She got grounded and got told she couldn't walk home alone for a while, but ultimately, was unharmed. "It's very good you weren't hurt, nor were you punished much beyond mild grounding. Though those lunch... things sound... well, I wouldn't have liked them much, I don't think. Maybe that's because I grew up here, in the UK." He grinned, then bit into another berry.

"I would, however, like to try these lunch... things. Because if you cherished them so much, they cannot be bad. Though, there's some british food you ought to try. Like... icebox cookies, mince pies, and eccles cakes. Oh! And do you like scotch eggs? They're the best with homemade gravy. Mmm I'll have to make them for you some morning. And maybe we can do pancakes? With bananas and blueberries, just like those crepes!" He grinned brightly, already planning out a lovely breakfast. Though, his brain also supplied the thought of Puck in her jammies with his sweater on.... and that thought his cheeks colored. He wondered if that would ever happen, while at the same time, he hoped dearly that it did. "Um... not that I'm like... immediately inviting you to stay over, but um... I would like to cook for you. I think we would have fun." He blushed a bit more, hastily hiding his face by tilting his chin down. He ate another quick bite of cake, hoping Puck wouldn't think he was being super creepy.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:04 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck just hmm'd as Dris mentioned she'd more likely enjoy meeting two particular cousins of his since they were into dance and theater, which he had a point she could probably talk easier to them. She was however curious by how big quidditch was to their family; he'd already told her one of his dads ran the broom shop, both an uncle and an aunt played for the national team, as well as a close friend, so it seemed like it was a pretty big deal. It wasn't like she didn't like the game, she just never really got into it, would this be like, a major point of contention? Would she get side eyed if she never went to a game? Because she hadn't been lying when she said she planned on buying a ticket to the next home game, even if Dris was only a reserve, she was all for supporting a friend. Even if she only remembered half the rules.

Snickering as Dris admitted to being a messy eater, Puck continued enjoying the shortcake as he rationalized that he probably wouldn't have liked the lunchables but would still like to try them. Honestly, she hadn't given those things another thought since that time and she was a tad curious if they held up to her imagination. But definitely not the pizza one, she could still smell the plastic, ugh. In return, he offered that she try a number of different British foods and he was so excited, it pained her a little to tell him the truth. "Y'know, despite going to Salem, I still lived in Scotland most of my school years so, some of that stuff I've already tried. Like the icebox cookies? Love those, Nora used to make me a tin to take back with me after every break. Not a huge fan of mince pies though but my erm, my grandparents make scotch eggs every Christmas, gravy included. I could do with or without the gravy really, it kinda just depends if that makes any sense?" Puck gave a small shrug accidentally jerking her hand and ending up with a dollop of cream on the tip of her nose. She scrunched it and went to wipe it off smirking as Dris finally realized his words thinking it was adorable how he could be so effortless in his flirting but then immediately backtrack. "I get it, and I suppose as long as we keep you away from the dishwasher it won't be much of a disaster huh?" she once again teased. As she finished her last bite of the cake, the waitress came by once again this time to ask if they were ready for the bill. Half of her wanted to say yes because she definitely couldn't eat anymore if she tried, but the other half wanted to stay to keep talking. Though she supposed they could talk anywhere (they'd proven that point rather spectacularly hadn't they?), it didn't necessarily have to be here. So in the end she nodded that they were ready and took a sip of her drink to help wash down the sweet dessert.

Miss Gryffindork

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:56 pm
User Image
                                                  I've got an aching head
                                                  Echoes and buzzing noises
                                                  I know the words we said
                                                  But wish I could've turned our voices down
                                                  This is not black and white
                                                  Only organized confusion
                                                  I'm just trying to get it right
                                                  And in spite of all I should've done

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Aᴜɢᴜʀᴇʏ Cʟᴀɴ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ

════════════════════════

Dante tapped his fingers on the table, waiting patiently (or at least as patiently as he was capable of). Darius had requested a meeting, and Virgil knew it had to do with Eitan. Eitan was now five, and while Dante had been able to visit him and spend time with his son, he also would have liked to actually bring his son home. Dante figured it had to be whatever remnants of Virgie he still possessed, but he doubted he was likely to turn murderous, or go off and try and find Megan. If nothing else, he was tempted to try and find Megan so that he could end her miserable existence altogether. However, he was technically a father, whether he liked the idea or not, and the vampire was actually finding himself more and more reluctant to do something stupid that would likely endanger his son. He wondered vaguely if he should talk to Niall about it, but he dismissed that idea simply for the fact that he could almost hear Niall tell him that it was perfectly normal.

As it was, he had to admit it was liberating to no longer be missing time or have gaps where he knew he did something but couldn't recall what. He figured that Dominique had to appreciate that Dante wasn't changing on him on a whim, and eternally grateful that Virgie had never managed to meet Dante's lover. Virgie had never succeeded on account of Dante, and it was one of the most surreal things to think that he'd managed to claw his way back. Dante, when he thought he was legitimately an alter, had done many things, and as strange as it was to think, perhaps Whitethorne had done the right thing by knocking 'Virgil' loose. He was sane, he was in a stable relationship, and he wasn't trying to seek revenge.

He took a sip of the wine he'd ordered, making a slight face at the taste of rotten grapes. That was yet another thing he had to be thankful of, he supposed. Dom had come up with a fantastic way to mix blood and wine to allow Dante to be able to taste it correctly, but he still didn't particularly care for the taste of wine (or most alcohols for that matter). Not that he drank to get drunk. That particular aspect had vanished the moment he'd been turned. He was now no longer able to get drunk, and he could just sit back and relax instead of drinking to cope.

He noticed the tell-tale sight of Darius as his half-brother entered the bar. Darius was getting older, he noted, and it wouldn't be long before someone assumed that Dante was his kid or some other such nonsense. Like he'd be related to the mutt. It was bad enough that Virgil had always been a few months younger, but add to that the fact that Dante hadn't aged past twenty-four, and he was likely to be fingered as Darius's kid brother.

He nodded as Darius came over and sat down, ignoring the servers for now as he stared Dante down.
                                                  "Okay Virgil, we're both here. We need to talk about your son."

Dante tsked at the mutt. "You're being rather rude, you know. Not even a hello. Also it's Dante, not Virgil."

Darius blanched, and Dante could already figure out what he was about to say. "Dante? What the hell do you want? Last time we talked-"

Dante waved a hand idly in the air. "Yes, I know. You'd told me that I was a father and you were about three seconds from arresting me for our father's murder. Ironic that we seem to be meeting again because of family, isn't it?"

Darius snorted, glaring at Dante. "Well, I hate to say it but get Virgil out. I'm not talking to you."

Dante levelled a look at his half-brother, suddenly annoyed. Was it so hard to believe that he just wanted to talk? Apparently so. "I'm sorry, but 'Virgil's' gone. He wasn't real to begin with. Sorry if I burst a bubble or something, but he was one of those personalities that split from mine years ago"

Darius stared for a moment before he groaned. "Ugh, really? First you tell me that you're his alter and now you're telling me that he was yours all along? That's-"

"Insane, yes." Dante rolled his eyes. "We haven't really had a sane moment in our lives. When has that changed over the years?"

Darius sighed and rubbed his forehead. "All right, fine. I'll admit to that much. We haven't had much of sanity in our family."

Dante rolled his eyes himself and huffed. "As much as I enjoy our conversations, what's going on now? You called me out to talk about Eitan, now what exactly do you want to discuss? It can't be a trip down memory lane. We'd both end up in my mind healer's office faster than you can say alohomora."

"Jaslyn's trying to sue for custody." Dante sat up immediately, crimson eyes meeting green, and Darius continued. "She heard about the fact we were watching Eitan until you were more capable to raise him, and she protested. She said that you're crazy and shouldn't be near children, let alone raise them."

Dante's eyes narrowed. "Despite being right about me being crazy, how would she even be able to get custody of my son? As I recall, I requested that you raise Eitan. She can't touch him, especially since the last time we saw each other, she thought I was a monster."

Darius shook his head. "I don't know. She'd have a heck of a time trying to prove that both me and Belle are incapable, and I doubt she even knows where you are. I just figured I'd let you know, especially since he's five now and should live with you like we agreed."

Dante frowned, looking at Darius. "You're not bothered by the idea of me raising him?"

Darius shrugged. "I might hate your guts, but you at least went to get help for your issues. That's a hell of a lot better than all of the people on the most wanted list in my office and you've made an effort to change. If you slip up, you know I'll be on your arse. So no, I don't think you're going to screw this up, especially since I got the hard part."

Dante gaped for a moment, staring at Darius in shock. "You..."

Darius glared at Dante now, jabbing a finger at him. "Don't ******** this up. Don't go and try and raise this kid to be a elitist arsehole. You do that, you won't have any problem from me. I'll try dealing with Jaslyn, but if you do ******** it up, I can't do shite. Keep that in mind." With that, Darius stood and left, leaving Dante staring after him in shock. The vampire then turned his attention back to his forgotten wine and decided that he wasn't as interested in drinking as he thought he was.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ............................
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You didn't get your way
                                                  And it's an empty feeling
                                                  You've got a lot to say
                                                  And you just want to know you're being heard
                                                  But this is not black and white
                                                  There are no clear solutions
                                                  And I'm just trying to get it right
                                                  And in spite of all I should've done

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff