Submit

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm
I promised free art for Christmas and then my crappy scanner broke. So now I have to make good on a promise with this new tablet I bought after Christmas on sale from Wacom. com for 89.95. So while I am still learning about how to do things with this tablet I am going to draw and post the art I make with it. I would love some feedback but nothing negative I am still new at this. Also if you have places for me to learn how to do new things with my digital art I am all for learning so please tell me where.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 pm
Finished My Dear Sweet Guinea Pigs

Kitten morris

Clasela

Jinxed Tarot Card

Kleo666

Angelic iGirl  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm
On Deck More Sweet Guinea Pigs

Clasela
Jinxed Tarot Card
Loshka
Kleo666
Kumiko Fujiwa
Angelic iGirl
Kairanha
Whimsical Stardust
Priinzeziita89
Rubai Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Kitten Morris

Here is some artwork I finished. Sorry you were my first guinea pig for my new tablet. Hope you like it.

Kitten Morris  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 pm
Wacom...good tablet company. Kit wants one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:12 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Kitten Morris

Here is some artwork I finished. Sorry you were my first guinea pig for my new tablet. Hope you like it.

Kitten Morris

Any art is good to Kitten! Thank you so much <3  

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm
Kitten Morris
Pseudoyoyomi
Kitten Morris

Kitten Morris

Any art is good to Kitten! Thank you so much <3

You are welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 pm
Serah of Silence

Yeah I know I had been eyeing their website for a while now and when I saw the sales they were having for after Christmas I decided to pounce and get one. I could only afford this Bamboo Capture but anyone of them is better than the nothing I had before.  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 pm
Kitten has a wacom tablet... she just doesn't understand how to use it. She for some reason can't wrap her brain around how to shade, though she can do so with color pencil just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Serah of Silence

Yeah I know I had been eyeing their website for a while now and when I saw the sales they were having for after Christmas I decided to pounce and get one. I could only afford this Bamboo Capture but anyone of them is better than the nothing I had before.
Kit says that she and her dad (a photographer) are looking at the Bamboo Create.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm
Kitten Morris
Kitten has a wacom tablet... she just doesn't understand how to use it. She for some reason can't wrap her brain around how to shade, though she can do so with color pencil just fine.

I have not figured out any of that yet either. I can see myself looking for tutorials and such on how to do stuff. It took me an hour to realize the reason I could not upload your picture was because I did not save it as a jpeg file.lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm
Serah of Silence
Pseudoyoyomi
Serah of Silence

Kit says that she and her dad (a photographer) are looking at the Bamboo Create.

That's the next size up from the one I have. It should serve his photography needs well it comes with some really good software too. 3nodding  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Serah of Silence
Pseudoyoyomi
Serah of Silence

That's the next size up from the one I have. It should serve his photography needs well it comes with some really good software too. 3nodding
Kit draws, her dad shoots photos, he is right-handed, she is a leftie, and it is built for either hand, Mac and Windows. Very flexible in those terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 am
Serah of Silence
Kit draws, her dad shoots photos, he is right-handed, she is a leftie, and it is built for either hand, Mac and Windows. Very flexible in those terms.

Yes, it is built for both. I was actually surprised by this at first because most things are only for right handed people but it is a very good selling point to advertise that it's for right and left handed people. My sister is left handed but she hijacked me for my tablet and started drawing stuff. It's set to suit a right handed person right now but she did not have trouble using it with my settings. 3nodding  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 pm
Pseudoyoyomi
Serah of Silence

Yes, it is built for both. I was actually surprised by this at first because most things are only for right handed people but it is a very good selling point to advertise that it's for right and left handed people. My sister is left handed but she hijacked me for my tablet and started drawing stuff. It's set to suit a right handed person right now but she did not have trouble using it with my settings. 3nodding
Kit thinks that it will not be a problem with the two of them.  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff