Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Why do I always stress out over dumb crap?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just went shopping for some groceries to make my famous chicken tenders. Well my sister likes them and I feel like when she finds out I got them she is going to want to have some and want me to fix her some.

She got paid two days ago and made like......five times more than me! I made forty four bucks and she made three hundred. I have been forced to stay home and eat whatever was in the house because I was broke and I finally got money and can get food and I feel like she is going to want what I have even though she can get the items any day of the week! I can teach her how to fix it but but yeah.

I want to say to her no she can't have any because when our cousin texted us wanting to have dinner with us and I told my sister I was broke and could not go she just said that she was sorry that I was broke. No oh I will pay for you and you can pay me back! No just a simple sorry.

I mean the dinner never happened but if it did I would not have been able to go. And now I have money and food and she could at any minute come out of her room, find out and ask me to fix her some and then get mad at me, get an attitude and decided that I am having a bad day because I won't let her have any!

Ugh! Like she's ******** entitled or something! I don't know, I'm making a big deal over nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 am
I think it's because your sister does that frequently, so it gets on your nerves...

Have you talked about this issue with your sister?

The thing is often with issues like this, I am often scared that it turns into a fight, however there are times that I am not afraid and say everything out.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am
XxAriaxX
I think it's because your sister does that frequently, so it gets on your nerves...

The thing is often with issues like this, I am often scared that it turns into a fight, however there are times that I am not afraid and say everything out.

User Image

I can't talk to her about anything. No matter how much I try to watch my tone of voice, she always finds something wrong with it and thinks I am getting an attitude with her or something. So it just turns into oh you're mad or having a pissy day rather than the actual subject at hand stare

If our parents weren't here then I would be more inclined to say something but dad is here right now so I would most likely hold back and dance around the question if she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am
little aishi chan
XxAriaxX

User Image

I can't talk to her about anything. No matter how much I try to watch my tone of voice, she always finds something wrong with it and thinks I am getting an attitude with her or something. So it just turns into oh you're mad or having a pissy day rather than the actual subject at hand stare

If our parents weren't here then I would be more inclined to say something but dad is here right now so I would most likely hold back and dance around the question if she asked.

aah In my family, people don't say things directly which annoys me. Like people that has a problem with me will rant to other people so I see that as ''talking in my back''. When my mom hear about the issue, she will come talk to me and that piss me off that I learn this through my mom than the people that got a prob with me...

So, if you feel that your mom can understand you, talk about it with her....
Because my sister did that before. She would tell my mom exactly what is wrong and my mom would come talk to me.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 am
XxAriaxX
little aishi chan
XxAriaxX

User Image

aah In my family, people don't say things directly which annoys me. Like people that has a problem with me will rant to other people so I see that as ''talking in my back''. When my mom hear about the issue, she will come talk to me and that piss me off that I learn this through my mom than the people that got a prob with me...

So, if you feel that your mom can understand you, talk about it with her....
Because my sister did that before. She would tell my mom exactly what is wrong and my mom would come talk to me.

User Image

I wish we had family structure like that. But I will wait and see because I feel like this is a small thing to get mad over so if my sister does get mad over it and refuses to talk to me then I will tell my mom about it. She has a very no nonsense kind of approach to things.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am
I have a few things you might want to think about on this issue and also a few suggestions. How much older than you is your sister? and, how long has she been going to college away from home ? When people are at school plans to do things are often made on the spur of the moment, And, when coming home for a short period of time, it is also difficult to readapt to the home practices. Believe me, by the time it;s time to return to college, one can hardly wait. One gets used to the independance being away from home provides.
Rather than making your mother a message carrier ( generally this only adds fuel to the fire0, why not a sk your mother if she would be willing to sit down with you both. Then ask your sister if she will take some time to sit down and talk because you have some things you'd like to SHARE with he. Also let her know you've asked your mother to join you. Let your sister know you love her and want to have a good relationship and that you feel your mother can help you BOTH really LISTEN to each other. Your mother can add the calm,so there is no storm !
Let you sister pick a time and work it out with your mother. This isn't reallyabout money or last minute plans is it ? I believe your feeling left out by your older sister. (maybe even a little jealous?). To that, I say< your day will come in the future when you go to school.
Finally, sisters have "stuuf" all their lives. But it always clears up. and the bond remains.  

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

Meline Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 pm
If your sister really wants your food, you could try suggesting to her that if she bought the ingrediants then you will make the chicken. This way you won't have to spend money, and you will both get a treat! 3nodding  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games