Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❧ || Unitologist Church [Arc Location] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm
The Unitologist Church, not a very large structure though the church received a permit to built part of their church underground. It seemed to be a space saver so it wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of all the other buildings. As a shinobi you are forbidden to enter the "holy" place as it is a church. Forcing your way into the building unless specifically ordered to will lead to severe punishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka walked past that booth snagging one of their propaganda posters about the unitologist church. She read it over on the way to the building that normally had at least a few criers outside trying to draw people in. Honestly this whole mess with the body snatching just didnt sit well. First bodies go missing, then these unitologist people go deep cover. It was a little obvious that they were at least involved on some small level. She walked up in front of the church and stood there for a moment thinking. She looked up into the air towards the roof of a church and thought she saw a piece of clothing pull back inside of a window which made her raise an eyebrow. This was just getting odd now. She stepped up on the stairs and knocked hard on the doors to the church. After waiting a few moments she knocked again on the door and checked her mission briefing slip to make sure it said not to enter the church. It did, so she stepped back down the stairs and headed out to turn in those missions. "Think Ive got a lead on those bodies...She muttered under her breath as she headed towards the mission boards.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 0

You will always be able to count on me.

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rin approaches the church, obviously annoyed. Why was this so obvious? Because as he walked he was repeating under his breath, he yells the last two words at the sky. [1/3] It was obvious at this point that these Unitologist people were involved with these recent events in some way. No matter what he did though he wouldn't be able to do something about it. Entering the church was forbidden and that was what had him so pissed off.[2/3] Rin sighs, takes a deep breath, and forces himself to calm down. He couldn't let his emotions get the best of him... again. Especially at a time like this. He was on a mission and he had to try his hardest no matter how frustrating it might get. The boy nods with newfound determination and begins walking again. First he walks around the building, looking in through all the windows. It seemed unnaturally dark in there. Surely at this time at least someone would be in the church? Rin marches towards the door and bangs on it. "Hey, open up!" he commands, but it leads to nothing. He sighs and turns away, "yes... this is getting pretty odd... right, I'll return these and report my findings, what few they might be, to the Hokage." [3/3]

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama walked his way through the streets until he came upon the building that housed most Unitologists, the church of unitology. AS he was making his way along the dirt paths, he would pull out his scroll on the mission and begin to read over it. With a sigh, he picked up the pace and hurried along. {1} Upon arriving at the door, he would notice this place too was rather vacant. No one was outside preaching or recruiting. The place looked like it hasn't seem people in a few days as well. {2} Damn, this was starting to get weirder and weirder. "First bodies missing.. now these people missing.. Something weird is happening in the village of Konoha and it is up to the Uchiha male to figure out what it is.. will he save humanity or face certain doom.." The Uchiha heir chuckled to himself. He managed to give himself some humor in the seriousness of the current events. None the less, when he went up to the door it boldly said 'DO NOT ENTER' Well s**t. He applied chakra to his hands and gently pressed it upon the center of the cross, vanishing from the area with a boom. {3} 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/540] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/310] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira was walking through the town, looking for some shack of a building that was suppose to be the "church" of the new Group that had recently formed in Konoha. It didn't take much to find it, the building wasn't much to look at, yet something about it made it hard to miss. So, without further ado, Kira climbed the steps to the rickety building doors. [ 1 / 3 ] Kira was about to knock on the door when she realized that there was big, bold litters printed on it. "DO NOT ENTER" they read. 'Well s***t' was running through Kira's mind when she remembered that she wasn't even suppose to enter the building per the orders of the mission she had picked up. [ 2 / 3 ] These Unitologist thought that shinobi were 'unholy' in their eyes, which was completely absurd considering they were the ones who kept the law, and ever more important the peace. Compared to this secretive organization, shinobi were the most Holy group out there. But, it wasn't any use, Kira had done what she came here to do. But, before she left, she realized something, even though she should be able to, she couldn't feel the chakra of anyone inside. Strange. With that, she left to go report her findings to the Kage. [ 3 / 3 ] - Complete

[ EXIT ] - Kage's Office
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka landed lightly on a build two buildings over from the mission location. It was a little while before the others were scheduled to show up, so she concealed herself in a shadow, shutting her eyes to take a nap, while Koshi and Shade stood watch over her, Koshi himself almost laying on top of her.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito appeared out of the ground behind everyone. "I'm here." Shito said waiting for orders. He knew this mission was going to be hard.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

Kira, as quiet and deadly as ever, would take note of all the Chakra Signatures she felt. Making sure to avoid them, she felt completely at home ducking through alleyways and jumping from one darkened rooftop to the next. Soon, she would land with a slight thud by the other male, who, unannounced to Kira, was pretty much a male version of her. Crouching behind the bush, she would breath evenly and her hair, once more, would fall into her face. Again, it would appear that she was sleeping, but clearly, she was not. Kira also took the time to notice the position of the sun, the other were late.

wolfbain001

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Ryo: 600

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin, unseen, follows closely behind Kira. His innate ability to keep his chakra signature as small as possible meant that even a sensor ninja would not be able to sense his chakra presence. He wondered if she was a sensor ninja. She did seem to know exactly where she was going. Rin smiles to himself. Because of his little ability, if that was true then she would never expect him to be able to sneak up on her. For people who did not know his chakra signature well could never find him. It was quite amusing when they discovered that truth. Rin. right behind Kira now, brings his mouth up close to her ear and hisses, "psssssst!"

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Equipment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

Just because she couldn't sense him, which put her quite on edge (Kira didn't like not being able to tell where people where) that didn't mean that she was completely oblivious to the fact that he was right behind her. She could hear him easily enough, considering he wasn't doing much to mask the sound of his running. Though, as he 'psssssst' in her ear, that didn't stop a fist from coming up over her shoulder to knock him in the jaw. It would hurt, but it wouldn't be anything to substantial. After all, she needed him to be alright for this mission for a team was only as strong as it's weakest link. Though, the fact that she couldn't sense him was quite unsettling, so, without a word, she would dart off into the quickly fading sunlight. Where she was going was unknown, but, she would be back in time for the mission, THAT she was sure of.

[ EXIT ] - Academy

wolfbain001

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin dodges the mostly expected punch and falls to the ground, holding his side as he laughs with Kira running in the direction of the academy. "Oh God, I love doing that! She seemed to have heard me though so I'll have to start working harder on masking my actual noise and not just my chakra signature. That was bloody perfect though!" he's practically rolling around on the ground laughing his a** off until he finally calms down... five minutes later. Standing up he walks over to where Shito was standing. He needed someone to attack him so he could practice his blocks. "Hey Shito!" he passes a sword made out of paper using his origami Ninjutsu, "attack me with that! I need to practice my blocks and parries. Be a pal and help your new squad-mate out," he says as a paper knife appears in his left hand, though it is hidden under the white cloak he is wearing over his clothes.

Equipment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Taka opened an eye from her spot on the rooftop, hearing the laughter and the general noise. What part of dont cause a ruckus didnt they understand. This was almost on the street's of the village. Civilians were walking around. She let out a sigh and pulled out a small mirror from her pouch and her survival kit, catching the sun and flashing it in their direction multiple times, signaling them.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image
Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Sensor

Chakra Pool: 565
Stamina Pool: 115

OOC:

Kira, making sure to step heal first and roll into her full footed step made sure that she made no noise as she approached. Leaping through the air from one of the Houses that was behind Paperboy, Kira would intend on tackling him to the ground. If she succeeded, she would wrap a hand around his mouth in order to shush him. He was luck she didn't snap his neck right then and there for nearly giving them away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin sighs when he notices a light shining in his eyes. That must be his new sensei, Taka, signaling him. He got the point. Keep quiet. He sighs and turns around to wave at her and let her know he got her. At the same time, his sword and knife disperse to just pieces of paper and merge with his cloak again. Well, at least Rin was going to do that when he noticed a silver haired, apparently angry Kira jumping down at him. Without thinking, bends back into a very, VERY unnatural position, hands placed against the ground as Kira goes flying past him. Bad idea. He'd dodged Kira, but the odd position he'd put himself in was too unnatural for him and he could here and feel a very distinct crack in his back as he rights himself up. Wincing, he touches his spine to make sure it's not out of commission. With a sigh of relief, Rin deduces that he would be able to move just find and wouldn't be a burden on anybody. So, looking at Kira he says, "right, I apologize for my error. I promise it won't happen again."

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

Taka checked the time quickly. Almost show time. She pulled out a few slips of paper and started making her seals. She made a chakra seal and set it in her bag. (1) Setting another slip of paper she had to focus and reform her barrier seal. She carefully went through the brush strokes and made one for physical beings. (2) She pulled a third slip of paper out and dipped her brush into the ink, sending chakra through the other two to prepare them for once she would be inside. Who knows what they could encounter. She pushed her chakra into this newest seal as well, setting it for the mission.(3) She figured one more physical seal should do it for the moment. She still had a decent number of sealing slips anyway, so she went through the slow process of making another seal finally pushing her chakra into the seal. She would need a brief rest before entering the church to restore her chakra.(4) She went into a small nap until the anbu with the mission start could get there, letting her chakra levels shoot back up.

Kekkai Houin [ Barrier Sealing ] x4
2 interference
2 non-interference

Chakra expended: 320  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items