Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❧ || Unitologist Church [Arc Location] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:10 pm
The Anbu turned to the boy asking him about girlfriend issues."My fiancee was killed in the line of duty a few weeks ago."He spoke normally and without emotion almost as if it was a matter of fact statement. The anbu then turned and walked down the stairs. It lead deep maybe a story below. It soon began getting colder they came up to a door and the Anbu opened inside was a room filled with capsules of some kind and it was freezing inside. Luckily ANbu cloaks protected them from such things. He walked into the room slowly and went up to one of the capsules. They were on every wall and in small sections making the space quite narrow."What the -."Before he could finish something burst out of capsule to his side But you couldn't catch this guy by surprise the second it burst out he was ready his palm struck the thing right in the chest over the heart thinking that would kill it. But it kept at him stabbing him in the shoulder and slashing his mask. The mask broke on one side revealing his pure white eyes. Making him out to be a member of the hyuuga clan. The creature was deformed hideously with claws protruding from where its arms should be. One of those claws was currently embedded deeply in the anbu's shoulder. It pinned him to the ground and tried bitting at his neck but he pulled a kunai out and kept its mouth at bay. He then kicked it off of him powerfully making it be impaled by the icicles that seemed to have formed on the roof. The anbu got up as movement from the roof could be seen. The damn thing was still alive and kicking it began to slide off the icicle and fell to the ground. It then stood up as many many more of those thing began to appear out of the vents and the capsules. The door behind them then shut itself and locked any attempts to open it would fail horribly so people shouldn't even try. If someone were to see the chakra of these things they would see a redish chakra oozing from their deformed bodies. A door was on the other side of them. They had a mission to complete and it was on the other side of that door. But they seemed to not die with an exploded heart and a hole through its stomach the creature still walked."Our mission continues, stay close cover each others backs, you break away you die."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't understand anything, do you?!
                                    The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends!
                                    The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME!

There's too many men.
                                    too many people making too many problems.
                                    There's not much love to go around. Can't you see this is the Land of Confusion?

xxxxxxThis is the world we live in.
                                    xxxxxxThese are the hands we're given.
                                    xxxxxxUse them and let's start trying to make it a place worth living in.

xRank // Genin || Village // Konohagakure || Chakra Pool // 295/295 Stamina Pool // 285/285
                                    Current Weapon // n.a || Arrows // 30/100 || Theme Song // Land of Confusion

Rin nods at the Anbu, "may I make a suggestion? It seems that doing your fancy Hyuuga thing with the Gentle Fist didn't work very well. Next time try taking off their limbs. Without those claw... things of theirs they seem like they'd be more of an annoyance than a threat," the boy seemed entirely unfazed by the events that had just taken place. Odd for someone who was just a Genin, but Rin wasn't exactly a normal Genin. Now that he knew there were things to kill that weren't even human, he was relishing the chance to be able to take a few out himself. He had a feeling there would be more on the other side of that door over there anyways. The odds of there only being one of those... things were low.

O O C // n.a  

Disturbed Otaku

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka had her fans open completely now, the warning of ninjutsu still on her mind. She had followed the anbu down the stairs and witnessed the attack. She formed up on his right, her two companions flanking her and watching their ends, now growling in quite an agitated fashion. Her fans would be seen for the first time by this group, a wavy starburst that gleamed all the way down as it caught light, the blades tapered to a fine edge. "This does not bode well...Which attacks were effective on that thing? I saw several that should have been lethal...?" She asked the anbu, staying in a tight formation with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama would watch on as the skirmish with the creature ensued. There were several fatal attacks landed on the creature during the fight indeed but alas, the thing lived. He would listen to his teammates speculations and simply wait his turn. "I agree with Rin. We need to cut off their limbs to reduce their lethal threat, then after that I suggest either decapitation or something right through the brain.." The second in line to the throne placed his hand on his hilt firmly and closed his eyes before adjusting his glasses and taking a deep breath. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 pm
Disturbed Otaku

wolfbain001

pliokiju

Snow_Akechi

Kirito - SAO

Holy Rinaku

MISSION UPDATE!

Title: Lethal Devotion.
Information: You've discovered the corpses of many unitologists, after the discovery, ugly disfigured and morphed bodies begin to stand and attack you. The door behind you has been sealed shut so you can't go back that way. Even if you could, you have a mission to do. Fight your way down to the lowest level.
Requirements:Must be on Into the Void Mission
Solo or Squad: Squad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito pulled out his dagger off his leg once he saw that thing come out and attack. "I'll watch everyone's back." Shito said. Shito kept trying to sense chakra in this place but it wasn't working.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up) -5

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm
Disturbed Otaku

wolfbain001

pliokiju

Snow_Akechi

Kirito - SAO

Holy Rinaku

The anbu kept his eyes forward as Rin spoke."You should never make assumptions about an enemy you know nothing about." he then motioned his anbu cloak."This cloak can stop bladed weapons in their tracks, but that one bit through it like butter." He then eyed the monsters surrounding them. He threw a single kunai with an explosive tag at a monster. It blew off the things arms and head. But the body stood and then split horizontally as tentacles came out of its mid section."See." They were slowly beginning to surround them as more and more came in. Isaac noticed a door on the side of them which had to least amount of monsters."Move to the door on our right together on my signal, get rid of anyone in your way." The Anbu then pulled out more explosive kunai and threw them past the monsters to the large capsule holding destroying the support the capsule support systems fell off the wall and onto the monsters crushing and trapping most of them."Go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

Taka moved as ordered straight to the door, her fans brandished to cleave through any of the beasts in her way. She got to the door, koshi and shade in tow. She set herself in a guarded position waiting for the others.

( Shitty short post but in shitty mood so. )  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 am
Kazama would agree with the male in charge. On his mark, Kazama grabbed his brother by the shirt and spun him around before launching him towards Taka. "Here!" Turning around on the ball of his heel, the Shinsetsu male gripped his hilt and pulled out his blade, standing guard and ready to assist everyone on their way through the door. {Super shitty post and no format. I am very sorry but I am typing this before going to the doctor's, hope you can forgive me.}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm
Disturbed Otaku

wolfbain001

pliokiju

Snow_Akechi

Kirito - SAO

Holy Rinaku

The Anbu covered there backs as they made their escape, but when they finally got to the door the floor gave way and they all fell through. They fell for a few seconds then they finally landed in a large room with the bodies of the deceased all around them. Many of them were the missing bodies from the hospitals and cemetaries.But they could hear a voice a human voice muttering words. They looked at an illuminated statue called which the unitologists called the marker, it was the sign of their religion. Below the marker sat a man who seemed to be praying he then stood up and looked at the group."Oh, I see we have some visitors, how wonderful for you to join us."The Anbu recognized the man as the leader of the cult. He stood and took a few steps forward."Jacob Danik, I place you under arrest for multiple charges of grave digging and body snatching, come with us quietly." The entire time Jacob seemed to be talking to himself but he stopped when the Anbu did."Arrest? I'm sorry but I won't be going anywhere, you see the marker has a plan for all of us it will correct all the corruption mankind has created. Soon this entire village will join us! The Marker will make sure of that!" He yelled out but he wasn't even facing the group. The anbu got tired of what he was saying and sent an explosive note at the marker it exploded and when they dust cleared the marker was cracked and then a small piece broke to show it was hollow."Fools! the real marker has already been moved! all that's left is to join in." The man pulled out a pill from his pocket and swallowed it. Soon enough he began to convulse and died. But something began to happen to his body. It began to turn black and larger it stood up with its large pointed spear like appendages. But this one seemed different."It seems our objective has changed...we must find the real marker and destroy it, it seems to be the key to everything. But first...."He turned to the beast of a monster in front of him. "We need to get rid of this thing."

MISSION UPDATE
Title: End of Days
Information: The leader of the cult has revealed himself and explains what is happening. He reveals that the mark is the thing that caused this "glorious" transformation. He then off's himself, second later his body begin to move out of his skin burst out a large black monster. Something is different about this one, kill it or escape before it kills you and find that marker!
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts:6

((Lethal devotion Mission is over, if you did not post after my Anbu post then you missed out on it, Those who did post make sure to add this mission in when you catalog it. All others do not add that mission in.))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito crawled up from within the ground behind the whole group. "Sorry I wasn't much help earlier. I just froze up and didn't know what to do." Shito said quietly so that only his fellow shinobi could hear him. "I just hid in the ground cause I got to scared. I'm Sorry." Shito looked up past the everyone and looked straight at the thing that just was created from that dead person. Shito was shocked to see this. It was certainly the scariest thing he has ever witnessed. "Uh. What's that?" Shito asked with a very scared tone to his voice. Shito clenched the handle of his dagger. Shito had many things spinning through his brain, trying to figure and understand it all. He finally knew. The only way to get out, was to kill this thing.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up) -5

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Taka's eyes locked on the creature sliding up next to Shito. A low growl was coming from her throat, barely audible to those around her. She put a hand on the genin's shoulder and squeezed it gently. Fear had two responses, fight and flight. It was very clear what taka's was as her hands slowly spread the fan open. "How does the area look to you....stable or would a few jutsu bring the roof down...?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama already felt unseasy about the male from the moment they saw him, heard his voice even. He would sigh and fix his glasses by pushing them back up to the brim of his nose. Glancing about, he would try and servery the room to see what kind of battle zone they were in. His attention was drawn back to the male as he killed himself. "Well that was a shame.. or not, that was bad, very bad." Kazama finished as he watched the man turn into this beast. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm
█ █ Giotto Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Ruby Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

[Taijutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Giotto sighed softly, bringing his hand up to run softy through his red hair, his gaze shifting to Kazama before the Shinsetsu sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he gazed blankly at the man, silently watching him turn into the beast before them. It seemed there would be a hard battle about to happen now..such a shame. 」™

[Chakra Pool 180/180] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool 320/320] | [Info -- Clicky]

--

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 pm
The anbu looked around the area, it looked stable...enough."I think we can fight regularly just don't unleash anything too powerful, don't forget we are still stuck in this place." The door above them closed blocking the way they came in."Okay we got to get out of here and find that marker, fan out and destroy every hostiles!" He annouced to the shinobi around him. Since the bodies that were once peacefully laying on the ground had begun to move and attack.

((Free reign I'll intervene when nessecary, remember to try and kill the Main Black Monster while killing the others))  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff