User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GREAT!!! Best days so far this year.......though this is the second day I have work this year.........

ANYWAYS THOUGH! CODY WAS THERE!!! He and I did the lobby together and he was so happy to see me because the ice machine ran out of ice and he had to go get some more but he was cleaning the lobby all morning before I got in that there was hardly anything for me to do!

Anyways though so I told him about my two week notice and he was sad about it saying that he was really going to miss me and really appreciated how I helped him out in the lobby. We both talk about how long uit has been since we both worked together in the lobby and then he asked me who did I like working with he most. Because if Cody is not there then another guy Stephen is and I don't like him much because he doesn't talk to me unless he has too and I don't think he likes me much because I sometimes call in "sick" and when I do come back the next Saturday he looks at me like he is resentful or something.

So anyways Cody leaves at three and I miss my chance to get his number so when four rolls around i am suppose to leave and I think that Xavier was too. I waited in the back room because I so badly wanted to get his number and I figured I would just ask Cody for his next week. So Xavier comes in and says hi to me and then I ask him if we can keep in touch and he says sure and gives me his number!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I'm still so excited about that!!! I want to text him so bad so I want to charge my phone first. I was going to text him this evening so that way I could ask him how was his evening going. I hope he texts me back! OMG I CAN'T STAND IT!!! I mean he drives! He works! He's sweet and always cheerful at work. And best of all HE LIVES HERE!!! Well nearby! So i have someone new to hang with! And I don't have to go and pick them up or wander around some unknown street trying to find their house! Not that we have gotten that far yet heheh.

I don't even know how old he is, I keep thinking seventeen though.