User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I worked nine to four today and on Wednesday my cousin texts me wanting to do something Saturday evening but did not know where to go and I told her to text me when she found a place.

So she finally gets back to me thirty minutes before we are apparently suppose to meet up. She says hey can you make it there by six? And it was five thirty when she sent the damn text! And keep in mind this is the first time she has texted me since Wednesday thus she never told me where we were going.

I ask her "meet where?" And all she says is that we are going to get dinner. Um okay but WHERE THOUGH!! ******** WHERE GOD DAMMIT!!! Omg I am so pissed off! Doesn't even matter anyways because I ate on my break because duh I didn't know what the ******** she was trying to plan. But whatever! My sister went to TGI Fridays which apparently is where we were suppose to meet. She did ask me if I wanted to go and I said no. I don't give a damn if my sister is leaving for college tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it but my cousin acts like it is such a big deal! She has been pissing me all this week and even tried to call me but I sent her to voice mail. I don't need to her crap because I'm ready to b***h at her!