Submit

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 pm
So, on the first day of school, I sat alone in my Digital Media classroom. (before Anastasia became my friend). Then he sat next to me and I wasn't sure what to think.

On a Monday in the middle of October, we went outside to practice with some cameras and I got a better look at him. Still unsure of my opinion of him, I didn't know he was nice until he saved me from a mosquito that followed ME back into the building, down the hallway, outside the classroom room door........I thought I had gotten rid of it there. It got into the classroom and apparently landed on me, about to drink my BLOOD, when I felt someone lightly tap me on the back. It was him, getting the mosquito off of me. He squished it after getting it off me. I watched him walk away and my face was probably like this: OoO.

Shortly after that, I had a dream where an animated talking octopus was asking him if he thought I was beautiful and in the dream, he said yes. I was the only other person in the dream, so I knew that when they said "SHE", they were talking about me!

The last time we had gym for a week, back in the middle of November, I was all sad and lonely......no badminton partner or person to talk to. Then he, Kyle, talked to me a lot for two days in a row.....he made me laugh too. That is when I noticed how handsome and kind he is. biggrin

Since then, I keep looking over at him whenever he is in class and I'm always checking if he's absent or not.

On Friday morning, I had a dream where we were talking to each other about how we were doing, sitting straight next to each other.

I miss him when he's absent.

What do I do about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 pm
Kyle is a handsome gentleman! (;
He has a skateboard and he sometimes sits on top of it in the classroom so that there are enough chairs for everybody else.
He makes me laugh without even trying! 4laugh . heart  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm
GO FOR IT. Throw him over your shoulder and claim that a**.
Or you know, do it the old fashioned way; hang out alone a few times with light hearted stuff (movies, lunch, walks, etc) and just ease your way into his life. xD

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games