Submit

iiivybear

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:35 pm
Okay, well i hve two really close friends, they are bi. Theyve been going out for around a month or two now. But now, the rumors are staring to spread and thats not what they want. They arent capble of people knowing yet, because it will cause trouble around the family as well. I worry for them but i have no way to help. And they are both my besties. Is there anyway i can support them now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:42 pm
I actually had a similar problem with a friend of mine. The best thing that you can do for them is to stay out of it. If you try defending them and stressing too much about trying to get people to think that the rumors aren't true, then people will begin to get even more suspicious. They'll begin to wonder why somebody that isn't involved in the rumors is going against them so much. You'll only hurt instead of help your friends. Your friends need to defend themselves, and dispel the rumors alone. The only thing an outsider looking in can do is give them moral support.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

iiivybear

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:45 pm
darlindol17
I actually had a similar problem with a friend of mine. The best thing that you can do for them is to stay out of it. If you try defending them and stressing too much about trying to get people to think that the rumors aren't true, then people will begin to get even more suspicious. They'll begin to wonder why somebody that isn't involved in the rumors is going against them so much. You'll only hurt instead of help your friends. Your friends need to defend themselves, and dispel the rumors alone. The only thing an outsider looking in can do is give them moral support.
thanks for the reply and advice. I shall foloow this  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm
iivybear

Of course. I always try to help people that need it.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items