Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:38 pm
So as most of you know Valentines day is coming up. I honestly hate it for multipul reasons.
1. My ex broke up with me and went out with my friend (they where already secretly dating behind my back)
2. I would always be undermined and picked on because of the way I look, act, my likes and dislikes. I get it, no ones perfect, but honestly criticizing someone to make yourself feel better is like calling your parents dumb asses for making you.
3. I never date anyone who lives near me. Because of my fear of actually meeting people face to face, even if I don't know them or if they are going out with me, I'm always in the situation to do a long distance relationship. My latest relationship wasn't long distance though. And because of this I always second guess myself, and the fact with my father. He did some very bad things to me, and I'm not going to sugar coat it. Believe me or not, but what happened happened. He actually raped me... Twice. That's why I'm mostly like this... I guess...
4. I'm a hopeless romantic that wants things like, walking around to see christmas lights, or something like that, or having to read a poem that ACTUALLY means something. Cuddling by a fire, or just making goofy faces to make them cheer up. I wanted the little things like these, but I know I wont really be able to have them because of my fears and me being anti social.
There's some of the reasons. I've never really like Valentines day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 am
Aww. Do you still have to see your dad after all that happened? I cant even imagine. I think that would make almost anyone a bit scared to have a face to face relationship. The fact that your friend did that to you is terrible >..< and your ex for that matter. I can definitely understand hating Valentines day for those reasons. ._. that sucks butt. D:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:56 am
No if I saw my dad someone would actually be killed. He crazy. Literally. He was suppose to be locked up but he got out and started hunting us. No one can find him. Sadly. But my ex friend's parents are forcing me to be friends with her and saying everything's my fault. They wont hear my side of the story, and they ALWAYS believe her. It's annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 pm
just saying "i am really sorry that you had to go through that" doesn't seem to cover it when it's something like rape, especially from an adult you're supposed to be able to trust and feel safe with. that being said i still am, that's horrible and for you to still be going and living your life despite it i think makes you an amazing and strong person.

on the subject of v-day, i don't like it either. i've been single all my life, but that isn't why. i think it's ridiculous to have a day devoted to love and affection, then name it after a guy who was NONE of that. i'm also convinced it's just another day for candy sales to go up for a month and for people to use it as a reason that they do something nice for another person rather than just doing it because they want to. personally i find that more romantic(i'm a bit of a hopeless romantic myself at times). i have anxiety so i completely understand the fear and apprehension of starting a relationship with a person. so instead of thinking about all the romance you're missing out on that day, just have fun being you. grab some great movies you love that aren't even romances and have a little marathon for yourself. make yourself a dinner you love and just have fun that way. makes the day a little easier at least

or you can always come on ehre and we'll all keep you company ^_^  

StrayKit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah it helps to have a job and money so you can buy your own gifts which is what i do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:20 pm
StrayKit

See the problem with that is money is very tight right now. We only have forty bucks for food, and the rest is for bills and medical issues. I just found out a while ago that I'm manic, and that causes most of my feelings and actions. To be completely honest, I think of V-day (for me that is) to be something for contests (like on gaia tekteks) because atleast I can still participate in something holiday related and not feel AS bad.

little aishi chan

Yeah. I have a job, but the money goes straight into the bills and that's it :/ I have to pull nights and a new job JUST to get a hundred bucks for the internet bill.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit

See the problem with that is money is very tight right now. We only have forty bucks for food, and the rest is for bills and medical issues. I just found out a while ago that I'm manic, and that causes most of my feelings and actions. To be completely honest, I think of V-day (for me that is) to be something for contests (like on gaia tekteks) because atleast I can still participate in something holiday related and not feel AS bad.

little aishi chan

Yeah. I have a job, but the money goes straight into the bills and that's it :/ I have to pull nights and a new job JUST to get a hundred bucks for the internet bill.

User Image

You mean to tell me you can't spare two to four bucks for yourself for V-day or even the left over items that go on clearance the next day?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit

little aishi chan

User Image

You mean to tell me you can't spare two to four bucks for yourself for V-day or even the left over items that go on clearance the next day?

Not if I want some money for bills no. Every dollar counts.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit

little aishi chan

User Image

User Image

Oh well then you're just gonna have to deal and stop making such a big deal over a certain twenty four hours. It's not as painful as you and other people who hate the day make it out to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:09 pm
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit

little aishi chan

User Image

User Image

Oh well then you're just gonna have to deal and stop making such a big deal over a certain twenty four hours. It's not as painful as you and other people who hate the day make it out to be.

I'm not making a big deal about it I'm just saying that I dislike the actual "holiday" It's not like I'm going out of my way to post that "I hate Valentines day because everyone are stupid noobs and hate enjoying things blah blah blah!" No I'm simply stating that I just hate valentines day because of these reasons. I don't see anyone reporting me for my own opinion. I see everyone else doing the same so yeah. But to be completely honest, if I was going to make a big fuss out of it then why do I take the time of day to actually PARTICIPATE in valentines related thing. Like your tektek contest, and sending Valentines related cards?  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

User Image

I'm not making a big deal about it I'm just saying that I dislike the actual "holiday" It's not like I'm going out of my way to post that "I hate Valentines day because everyone are stupid noobs and hate enjoying things blah blah blah!" No I'm simply stating that I just hate valentines day because of these reasons. I don't see anyone reporting me for my own opinion. I see everyone else doing the same so yeah. But to be completely honest, if I was going to make a big fuss out of it then why do I take the time of day to actually PARTICIPATE in valentines related thing. Like your tektek contest, and sending Valentines related cards?

User Image

Still contributing to the upcoming "I hate v-day" topics that is gonna show up next month. And your reasons are common. Mostly number one, I don't see what number two has to do with anything unless you particularly get picked on on the 14th of February.

What does reporting you have to do with anything and what does my contest have to do with anything? You did say that v-day for you is on Gaia and I'm not even remotely talking about that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

User Image

User Image

Still contributing to the upcoming "I hate v-day" topics that is gonna show up next month. And your reasons are common. Mostly number one, I don't see what number two has to do with anything unless you particularly get picked on on the 14th of February.

What does reporting you have to do with anything and what does my contest have to do with anything? You did say that v-day for you is on Gaia and I'm not even remotely talking about that.

Just because mine are "common" doesn't mean that I'm like everyone else. Yes I said hate, which shouldn't be used in this term. I'm not saying that I despise it or anything, but hate seemed to be the appropriate word for this situation. And the reason for the lists as of right now is because I wanted everyone to understand why I don't like it as much. Yes most of the things that have been listed up there are common, but because they are doesn't mean I have common reason for hating, or disliking, anything Valentines related. You may like it, and I respect that, but I simply don't like it. I've never really liked the idea of someone being loving on that particular day. I find it quiet stupid matter of fact. But on the other course, I noted your tektek contest because I'm being active and contributing to the "holiday" per say, and I'm not talking about gaia either. I'm saying that most people would be out on a dinner date, watching a movie, crying in there corner or what ever, while I'm simply on gaia being bored as usual. And about the reporting. I'm not saying your going to report me, but I'm stating that I'm posting my on, personal reasons for disliking valentines day. Most people hate hearing someone else's opinion about thing's, and that's what I was stating. If you didn't understand that, then I'm sorry for not making anything clear. Simple as that.
Edit: And I'm NOT contributing to the "I hate valentines day" posts. Just because I made my own doesn't mean I'm "Contributing" to that. I find it rude that anyone would take it like that when I clearly didn't state that.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

User Image

Just because mine are "common" doesn't mean that I'm like everyone else. Yes I said hate, which shouldn't be used in this term. I'm not saying that I despise it or anything, but hate seemed to be the appropriate word for this situation. And the reason for the lists as of right now is because I wanted everyone to understand why I don't like it as much. Yes most of the things that have been listed up there are common, but because they are doesn't mean I have common reason for hating, or disliking, anything Valentines related. You may like it, and I respect that, but I simply don't like it. I've never really liked the idea of someone being loving on that particular day. I find it quiet stupid matter of fact. But on the other course, I noted your tektek contest because I'm being active and contributing to the "holiday" per say, and I'm not talking about gaia either. I'm saying that most people would be out on a dinner date, watching a movie, crying in there corner or what ever, while I'm simply on gaia being bored as usual. And about the reporting. I'm not saying your going to report me, but I'm stating that I'm posting my on, personal reasons for disliking valentines day. Most people hate hearing someone else's opinion about thing's, and that's what I was stating. If you didn't understand that, then I'm sorry for not making anything clear. Simple as that.
Edit: And I'm NOT contributing to the "I hate valentines day" posts. Just because I made my own doesn't mean I'm "Contributing" to that. I find it rude that anyone would take it like that when I clearly didn't state that.

User Image

Never said you were like everyone else. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. And yeah that common too, to dislike it because "it's the one day of the year where you're suppose to be kind and loving." emotion_facepalm If you say so.

So while people are out on dates and such, you're here posting around. Bitter much? Hey it is your choice to sit there and be bored. Like they say- life i what you make it and are days, so if you want to make V-day some crap, board day then go ahead. And yeah in my opinion you are contributing to the upcoming hate V-day topics. It's just yours is 15 days early and thus will be just another I hate v-day topic that is going to be lost and drowned in the sea of those topics.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

User Image

User Image

Never said you were like everyone else. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. And yeah that common too, to dislike it because "it's the one day of the year where you're suppose to be kind and loving." emotion_facepalm If you say so.

So while people are out on dates and such, you're here posting around. Bitter much? Hey it is your choice to sit there and be bored. Like they say- life i what you make it and are days, so if you want to make V-day some crap, board day then go ahead. And yeah in my opinion you are contributing to the upcoming hate V-day topics. It's just yours is 15 days early and thus will be just another I hate v-day topic that is going to be lost and drowned in the sea of those topics.

If I was to put words in your mouth then I would do it with acknowledgement. You where the one who started the whole, "Your part of the V-day hater group." I was simply stating that I'm not, and yes, I actually work my a** off to make sure that my mother is living a healthy life style and that we don't become homeless. You may have a perfect life and may make it easy, but I for one is getting hit with s**t that shouldn't happen to a 15 year old girl. As for the Valentines thing. Are you saying I'm not loving ad kind? There words being out into your mouth by someone who actually understands. You may think I'm a child, or a stupid teen, but be in my place right now, and say that you like Valentines day. I'm not bitter. I'm just a person who likes to do things the way she wants, and that dear ma'am, means that because I work my a** off for my mother, I can't enjoy something simple? Like sitting here on Gaia and typing to my friends that I have made because I'm working? Yes it's my choice to be bored, and you have me there, but it's your choice to be someone who's taking things out of proportion, and for that you must be the bored one here. I'm not making Valentines day crap, I'm simply stating that I'm not a fan of Valentines day because no one sticks around long enough to help me see what Valentines day is really worth. But in your opinion of me contributing to valentines day hating isn't because I want to. As for someone who counts down the days to the actual holiday, you must not understand most people. Yes, it's about giving your love and affection, and then getting it back, but what about those people who might not really know what the true Valentines day is about because they are stuck behind the school type, "Giving Valentines day cards to all your classmates to show you care!" Consider that? Or should I bold all my words up? And for this post being "drowned in the sea of the Valentines day hater topics" thats just ******** fine. No one has to care what everyone else thinks about that holiday because others hate hearing opinions that don't go with theirs. It's wouldn't matter anyway seeing as most topics get deleted and destroyed after a while.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa
little aishi chan
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

User Image

If I was to put words in your mouth then I would do it with acknowledgement. You where the one who started the whole, "Your part of the V-day hater group." I was simply stating that I'm not, and yes, I actually work my a** off to make sure that my mother is living a healthy life style and that we don't become homeless. You may have a perfect life and may make it easy, but I for one is getting hit with s**t that shouldn't happen to a 15 year old girl. As for the Valentines thing. Are you saying I'm not loving ad kind? There words being out into your mouth by someone who actually understands. You may think I'm a child, or a stupid teen, but be in my place right now, and say that you like Valentines day. I'm not bitter. I'm just a person who likes to do things the way she wants, and that dear ma'am, means that because I work my a** off for my mother, I can't enjoy something simple? Like sitting here on Gaia and typing to my friends that I have made because I'm working? Yes it's my choice to be bored, and you have me there, but it's your choice to be someone who's taking things out of proportion, and for that you must be the bored one here. I'm not making Valentines day crap, I'm simply stating that I'm not a fan of Valentines day because no one sticks around long enough to help me see what Valentines day is really worth. But in your opinion of me contributing to valentines day hating isn't because I want to. As for someone who counts down the days to the actual holiday, you must not understand most people. Yes, it's about giving your love and affection, and then getting it back, but what about those people who might not really know what the true Valentines day is about because they are stuck behind the school type, "Giving Valentines day cards to all your classmates to show you care!" Consider that? Or should I bold all my words up? And for this post being "drowned in the sea of the Valentines day hater topics" thats just ******** fine. No one has to care what everyone else thinks about that holiday because others hate hearing opinions that don't go with theirs. It's wouldn't matter anyway seeing as most topics get deleted and destroyed after a while.

User Image

emotion_facepalm I'm not reading all of that. My main point, before you flipped your s**t, is that if you hate day because of those sorry, petty reasons, you either buy yourself something or just deal with the twenty four hours. And I remember you saying, you posted this to let people know why you hated it. Well newsflash nobody asked if you hated it and thus nobody cares. But you post what you want. all I am saying is that the day is gonna come and go and it is your choice to make it interesting or boring,

Stop quoting me because I am done here.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces