Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main Event: The Nameless(c) vs Cyrus Darke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm
((have fun :3))
The following contest is your main event scheduled for one fall and it is for, The Intercontinental Championship. Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 pm
As the opening riff of I am All of Me by Crush 40 begins playing over the PA system, the fans turn to the entrance way to see who is coming out. Just as the words to the song were about to start, Cyrus Darke came out from the back and was immediately greeted with a chorus of boos. He got a real arrogant smirk on his face and started jumping up and down to get himself pumped up before making his way down the ramp.

I see no, hear no evil
Black writings on the wall
Unleashed a million faces
And one by one they fall

"Introducing first, the challenger...
From Fresno, CA...
Weighing in at 265 lbs...
He is the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship...
The Unknown Soldier...
Cyyyrus Daaarke!"

Black-hearted evil, or
Brave-hearted hero
I am, all I am, all I am

I... I... I am
Here we go, buddy
Here we go
Here we go, buddy
Here we go

When Cyrus gets to the bottom of the ramp, he runs and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He then jumps to his feet, walks into the near corner and climbs the second turnbuckle. Cyrus looks out into the crowd and raises his right hand with only the pinky and index fingers up. He climbs down and looks towards the entrance way, awaiting his opponent.

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

the lights went out and Arch Enemy's Dead Eyes See No Future began to sound throughout the arena. The lights dimmed down and only a single spotlight remained, totally and utterly concentrated upon the center of the stage.

Giving our blood
To the doomsday machine
Fighting for ravaged land
A worthless gain
Marching on a dead end road

A violent new disorder
Feeding off mistrust
Forgot what we were fighting for
A worthless aim
A victory stinking of despair

A rather large and menacing man soon walked out from backstage, a huge blast of pyro going off as he stepped into the spotlight. Without so much as an indication of realizing that a massive pyro exploded next to him as he walked across the stage, Nameless dutifully walked down the ramp and to the ring. Once he reached the ring side area, he got up onto the ring apron and stepped into the ring in a rather uncaring manner. He then backed himself into the remaining corner and continued to stare forward. His eyes locked upon his foe from underneath his mask.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"At a height of six feet nine inches, weighing it at 295 pounds.....the reigning, defending WWFG Intercontinental Champion........The Voice of the voiceless........The face of the faceless.....This is The Nameless!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am
The official motioned for the bell to sound, starting the match, and Cyrus would attempt to rush at the big man to try and take out his left knee with a low shoulder tackle.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm
Darke launched himself forward as he took the bait! The bait of Nameless not seemingly paying attention! Which was okay because Nameless launched himself forward as well and attempted to flip Cyrus inside out with one hell of a clothesline before he was able to go low! Meeting head-to-head in the center of the ring!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 pm
Cyrus was careless, and he payed for it. He was turned inside out from the massive clothesline from Nameless and he would try to get back to his feet as quick as he could.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 pm
Nameless took a few steps after connecting with the clothesline and quickly spun around. In an effort to keep in control, Nameless attempted to grab Darke by the trunks and the hair and ram him into the ring post as he was struggling to get back up to his feet after the hellish clothesline.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm
As he was struggling to get to his feet, Cyrus was grabbed from behind and thrown shoulder first into the ring post by the Champion. He then fell to the arena floor, holding his left shoulder.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm
After driving his contender into the ring post shoulder first, Nameless walked back to the center of the ring and simply stood there. A moment he quickly walked to the ropes, dropped down, and rolled out of the ring near to where Darke was laying upon the floor. While Cyrus was busy nursing his arm, the Nameless would attempt to plant a hard stomp to his forehead!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Cyrus was paying more attention to his hurt arm than his opponent, and he would pay for it as Nameless drove his boot into his forehead. Cyrus would then try to crawl away, looking for a breather.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm
After the stomp, and some thrashing around, Cyrus rolled onto his belly and began to crawl! Nameless wasn't sure where he was trying to go, but surely the big bad Unknown Soldier was trying to get away? Either way it didn't matter, because Nameless attempted to plant another hard boot upon Cyrus' hurt shoulder!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 pm
Cyrus let out a wail of pain as Nameless stomped on his injured shoulder. Seeing that escape wouldn't work, Cyrus decided that he would have to fight. He would try to pull himself to his feet using the ring apron. If he could that, Cyrus would attempt to run at the champ for a bicycle kick.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm
It didn't seem that Cyrus was thinking clearly, had he really thought that he was going to get back up without being attacked? Nameless had followed after Cyrus as he crawled to the ring apron, and had even waited till he got up to his feet before attempting to grab him by the hair and slamming his face into the ring apron!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm
((Auto-hit))

Nameless bounced Darke's head off of the ring apron and then rolled him back into the ring. Sliding into the ring shortly after. The referee stopped his count, which had been at four, and watched the two battle. "Your efforts are futile." the champion said as he rose to his feet and attempted to plant another stomp to Cyrus' skull!  

Claire Hawkins

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm
((Auto-win, will type out result. Anybody have any issues or ideas let me know via pm))  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games