Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
SME: Talon and Dion Necurat vs Bison Mbadi and Jacob Griffin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm
((WE GONNA MAKE THIS A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA))
The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 pm
Titantron
ALPHA! MALE! sounds from the PA as Bison's theme
Bison beats his chest on the ramp and flexes, a wall of fire blasting behind him.

Making his way to the ring. From the Isle of Barbados standing at 7 feet 380 pounds, the Alpha Male Bison Mbadi!

Bison walks up to the ring,jumping onto the apron. He enters over the top rope into the ring and steps up into a corner, flexing his massive muscles.

He grabbed a mic.

"This match is a joke! Mister Money in the Bank,.is a joke!"
Bison snarled as he grabbed a camera guy and glared into the camera.

"Talon! You didn't just get lucky last week, you got a miracle! A miracle nobody understands because it's something some odd stroke of your own dreams causing some illusion you actually stand a chance against me. I don't need a damn tag team partner! I am the Alpha Male, and I dominate perfectly by myself! Dion, Talon, you both are going down. Griffin? Here's a tip, just stay out of my way!" he then shoved the camera guy away and tossed the microphone.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm
"Ipsa autem die, surget eques proferre iustitiae et honor. IN EO CHAOS INFINITUM!"

"Red Wings Over Baron" began playing as the words were spoken. Once the riffs began, Dion appeared atop a white horse, an attendant following close behind, presumably to take the horse once the entrance was done. Dion raised his fist in the air, while his other hand held the reins, his signature shield attached to that arm. When he raised his fist, flames began to shoot out going down the ramp at a steady interval.

"Making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, MN; weighing in at 270 pounds; he is the WWF:G Undisputed Champion, The Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!!!"

Smoke began to flow onto the ramp and ring as he made his way down the ramp. Many fans tried to reach out and pet Velknut, but to no avail. When they reached the bottom of the ramp, Dion dismounted, handing the reins to the attendant to lead the horse back up the ramp. He slid into the ring and raised his shield as if to protect himself, then lowering it to raise his other fist. He took off the shield and set it outside of the ring, then...raised the microphone he was holding in his now shieldless hand.

"Well, today must be my birthday," Dion started. "Not only do I get to team up with a class act like Talon, a man who is, by all means, holding a knife to strike at my back...but I also get to put down the Alpha Male...again!" He walked straight toward Bison, unafraid of the man's stature. "You might not need a partner...but when I'm through with-sorry, when Talon and I-are through with you...you're going to wish you had." He dropped the microphone and walked away from Bison, handing his hat to the referee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm
Mudvayne - Scream With Me

Ever feel like dying? Ever feel alone?
Ever feel like crying? Lost child in a store.
Ever feeling pushing, shoving you away?
Ever feel like breaking down? Funeral in the rain.
Feel like slipping away...

Suddenly just before the next word in the song hit the PA, a large wall of fireworks exploded across the stage, nearly engulfing the entire set, almost reaching the top of the titantron. The crowd was cheering wildly as they waited the arrival of Mr. Money In The Bank.

Stand in the corner and scream with me!!
A body full of empty!
A head that's full of rage, better believe it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And introducing he's partner.. He is the current Mr. Money In The Bank Briefcase Holder.. AND the Number One Contender for... the WWFG Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World! The Bird of Prey! TALON!"

Just as the sparks and flames dissipated from the explosion of pyrotechnics, Talon rushed out from the back, with a smirk of excitement, as he threw a first out towards the crowd, Before raising the briefcase into the air, while he held out his other arm in an embracing fashion. With a smile on his face Talon descended the ramp, taking a casual walk as he approached the fans he reached out and tag the fan's hands as they stretched to get just a touch of the WWFG Superstar. Being the humble man he is Talon bowed to a few of them as he continued towards the ring, again tagging a few more hands before approaching the ring. Talon then rushed to the ring, and slid in underneath the bottom rope, cautiously getting to his feet as he stared across the ring at Bison. He walked up next to the Champ, patting him on the shoulder once as he addressed his partner. "Ready man?" He asked in a friendly tone. Through he was all smiles, and out going, underneath he was focus and determined. Both of the men him and Dion were scheduled against, he has had history with, most recently with Bison, seeing how he defeated the monster last week. However Griffin was another story, a bad story, in which Talon looks back on as grueling. However he had to remain focused. He slowly made his way to the ref where he handed the official his jacket, and briefcase.

Talon then backed into a corner, obviously he wanted to start the match, be he would either have to wait for Griffin to arrive or Bison to leave him no choice.

TheXFactor

Raider

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:21 pm
When Dion turned his back Bison glared and moved, not caring for any other entrances. He charged at the Paladin and tried to slam his arm on the back of his shoulders to knock him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm

WRATH TO THE INDUSTRY!

"King of Amarillo," by Issues began to play and Jacob Griffin walked out of the back with a microphone in his hand. "Well... Even though I would love to walk down to that ring and put my foot through Talon's throat and show-up the World Champion. I have far more important things on my mind and clearly my guy... my man... Bison! You got this right?! The crowd was a mix of cheers and boos because they hated Jacob, but they loved the thought of Bison maybe getting knocked down a peg by two great wrestlers. "If things get ugly big man just let me know and I'll come back out to save your giant a**." And with that, Jacob dropped the microphone on top of the entrance ramp and disappeared into the back.

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Talon watched as Dion was minding his own, handing his hat to the Ref when Bison decided to play dirty and attack the Champ from behind. So Talon decided to intervene. He charged forward looking to intercept The Alpha Male, with a solid leg lariat.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:29 pm
Dion was slammed in the back, stumbling into the ropes. He quickly turned around, giving a menacing glare to the Alpha Male, and seeing Talon run in.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 pm
Bison barreled through past the ref, glaring back at Dion. Talon made the mistake of trying to get between Bison and the man who dared insult him. Talon attempted to hit Bison with a leg lariat, a rather foolish thing to try he could have done a hundred things that would have worked better and not lead him to be countered with a powerbomb. When Bison felt Talon had landed hard enough on the mat, he turned to Dion.

"You and me! You and me Dion! In here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Talon hit the canvas hard, his head and shoulders snapping against the mat. He rolled over and sat up holding the back of his head in pain. "That's smarts.." Talon grumbled to himself as he began to get back to his feet.

TheXFactor

Raider

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 pm
"Come on, Barbados Slim! Lets see how flexible you can get!" Dion retorted, giving his courtly bow...while keeping an arm close to the ropes should Bison charge.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 pm
Bison roared in anger, charging again at Dion for a clothesline..  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 pm
((Editing this one, figuring you'll probably go after me anyway... XD))

Dion saw Bison charging toward him, and before Bison to get to him, he dropped down...pulling the rope down with him!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm
Dion Necurat
Daemonsparta
Bison roared in anger, moving to slide his frame out of the ring and go after Dion.

((I'm still in the ring, breh. I don't leave the ring when I hand off the hat and belt to the ref; he just hands it to an attendant.))

(oh..misread your post. stumbled into ropes not out of the ropes bleh. editing)  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Having been back to his feet, Talon had made his way to the apron. He figured if Bison wanted a piece of Dion so much, that he'd step aside and allow the brute his fun. Beside it provided Talon with a wonderful chance to scope out his competition, and see how The Champ handles himself against a monster. So he watched with focused eyes as he held the tag rope, waiting for his chance to step into the ring.

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games