User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stupid me for going into the kitchen and trying to fix something to eat! Stupid me for having a conversation with a midnight drunk and stupid me for even saying I wouldn't be able to do seven college classes.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Because it went from a conversation to this drunk b***h giving me the same damn lecture she always gives me about being broke and one day having to go live with someone because I am broke and can't find a job and how people won't let me stay with them for free and me running up their light and water bills and them being use to having to pay for just themselves and me coming in and blah blah.

Ummmmmmmm yeah that's why I'm going to college! So it doesn't happen so i don't know why the hell you are bringing this up now. I mean okay after I finish the six classes and get the piece of paper there is still the task of finding a job in the field. Which apparently according to her should be easy because it is just a medical entry level job where I would be doing desk work and making ten bucks or more. And blah blah. Ok so you know this so why bring up me being homeless? Are you kicking me out or what?

Like what the ******** then it goes back to chruch because blah blah god makes it eaiser blah blah knowing his word and getting into his kingdom blah blah SHUT THE ******** UP!

How many times have you told me this and where the hell is the change? I'm not going to chruch! So get over it!

And personally I'm just doing this part by comparison but I feel like I am in a better position then my two friends. One of them is going to college like me but she can't drive and her garden job is coming to a close. She is like.......twenty or nineteen right now but no one gets on her back like my parents do and I feel like she is content with where she is. She doesn't seem to have worries or at least is in no rush to learn to drive and such. Her grandpa drives her places and if I go to her house and we plan to go somewhere her grandpa will pull out a list and give her money to get the stuff.

My other friend is jobless and has no college experience. She lives with her mom and dad who have two cars but both have expired tags. They hound her to get a job but they have no internet and will not give her money to take public transportation and when she finally did get to the library she said it was her "day off" from job hunting. So she clearly does not care and she is twenty one.

So I mean me I feel like not just by comparison, I feel like I won't really run into that problem of having to live with someone and such because I am going to college to get a better job. Whereas with my friends they are just......I mean I personally feel like with them it is a matter of question of what do you want to do with your life and such.

I don't know I'm just ******** fed up with her always bringing that up. But she is drunk and even when she isn't she will dish out that speech but still though I often get sucked into these bullshit lectures when I go into the kitchen for something and don't come back to my room until an hour later because she talks so damn much!

/rant.